80 gear

Options
bandung974
bandung974 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Archer
Hello everyone , i will reach lvl 80 soon and i'm wondering about witch Wristguards i should pick.

The Bracers of blood moon

The Spirit Eater's bracer

The Lunar chaser Bracer

The first one his sweet due to interval and the little extra dext , the second give a lot HP an still have some interval , and the last one can make the coffee..b:laugh but i really don't know wich one his the better..

Also i'm confuse with wich weapon i should use Crimson Horn: shousmasher, or Guardian of the realm ?

Or should i just go with wind and the cloud refine + 5 and use all interval gear and become the new machin-gun one ? ><

Also wich armor ? I have seen a lot of people wearing Armor of the Grieving sorrow.
What about the Consumer of Spirit and the Lunar chaser Armor ? i'm feeling so noob TT

thx for the answer :)
Post edited by bandung974 on

Comments

• DrowElfQueen - Dreamweaver
    DrowElfQueen - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well ive used the Spirit Eater's Bracer and the Crimsonhorn. Personally i went for the HP mods and used all the tt80 gold gear with it. Ive used it all the way to lvl90 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Bracers:
    Blood Moon: Best, but very expensive. However, you can resell them when you replace them.
    Spirit Eater's: Expensive, cannot be resold. Best defense though.
    Lunar Chaser: Cheaper, but still somewhat pricey. Not worth it.
    Blood Bracers of Fang: Mold, may be cheaper than TT80 green, better than TT80 green.

My recommendation is Blood Moon if you can afford it, or whichever is cheaper of Lunar Chaser and Blood Bracers of Fang if you can't.

Weapon:
    CH:S is very good, but also somewhat expensive and cannot be resold.
    Guardian of the Realm is both rare and expensive, so I'd recommend against that.
    Wind and the Clouds is great if you use interval gear. I still use mine (+6), with only -0.15 of interval from armor.

Armor:
    Use Armor of Grieving Sorrow or Rank 4 Armor of the Assassin (interval armor). TT80 is not worth the cost.
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Guardian of the Realm doesn't even exist you idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    About the rank 4 top: I'm at 88 and thinking about keeping it for 90 and after. Is this a wise decision or do you think I should get TT90 green? I like the interval...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It actually does exist, or at least has the potential to. It's simply so absurdly rare that it's not a real option. I haven't seen one myself, but I have seen one or two of the other one-in-a-million mob dropped mold weapons, so there probably are a few floating around.
    About the rank 4 top: I'm at 88 and thinking about keeping it for 90 and after. Is this a wise decision or do you think I should get TT90 green? I like the interval...
    Personally, I use it for PvE, and switch it for Armor of Millenary Bless for PvP. Will trade that in for TT90 green top once I get around to farming the mats, but the mold works well enough for now.
  • bandung974
    bandung974 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

What do you mean by this ?
    You mean it's so useless that no one think about craft it , or it really doesn't exist ?

If 1 i would say "surely right" if 2 i would say "look at the legendary forge".

Then , for other option , how much worth the Blood bracer or the mold ?

Yeah Rank armor would be fine but need the rep first c(: . A sin lvl 93 was wearing this armor.

Thanks for the answer all, now i can see a little better.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bandung974 wrote: »
    What do you mean by this ?
    You mean it's so useless that no one think about craft it , or it really doesn't exist ?

If 1 i would say "surely right" if 2 i would say "look at the legendary forge".
    The mold is a very, very rare drop from normal mobs in a certain level range. The chance is somewhere around one in 25 million, if I'm doing the math correctly.
    Then , for other option , how much worth the Blood bracer or the mold ?
    Depends on your server. I've seen the mold for anything from 500k to 1.5m on Harshlands. Check the Auction House and compare prices between them and the TT80 Green Lunar Chaser Bracers. The stats aren't much different, with the mold giving more HP and PDef, while the TT80 gives +Strength and +Dexterity.
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The mold is a very, very rare drop from normal mobs in a certain level range. The chance is somewhere around one in 25 million, if I'm doing the math correctly.

Depends on your server. I've seen the mold for anything from 500k to 1.5m on Harshlands. Check the Auction House and compare prices between them and the TT80 Green Lunar Chaser Bracers. The stats aren't much different, with the mold giving more HP and PDef, while the TT80 gives +Strength and +Dexterity.
    The mob that has a chance to drop it doesn't exist.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/13545
    The other "Mobs" that have a chance to drop it is like 0.0008% and its an "Additional Drop" and "Additional Drop" is never turned on so good luck getting it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The other "Mobs" that have a chance to drop it is like 0.0008% and its an "Additional Drop" and "Additional Drop" is never turned on so good luck getting it.
    Au contraire, "Additional Drop" is always on. However, it's a very small chance. Right around 0.5% for most mobs. You know it's working because (assuming you actually grind anymore) you occasionally get a shard as a drop.

That's where I got the one in 25 million figure, by the way. 0.5% x 0.0008% = 0.000004% = 1/25,000,000.

Either way though, this is a rather irrelevant debate. A few may exist, but for the purposes of planning your equipment, they don't. I did rather understate precisely how rare, and thus how expensive, they are likely to be in my initial reply though.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Au contraire, "Additional Drop" is always on. However, it's a very small chance. Right around 0.5% for most mobs. You know it's working because (assuming you actually grind anymore) you occasionally get a shard as a drop.

That's where I got the one in 25 million figure, by the way. 0.5% x 0.0008% = 0.000004% = 1/25,000,000.

1:24,056,967, actually. And that's way past the "winning jackpot in lottery" type of rare.

Personally, I used Wind and the Clouds 69-88, then got Windcatcher and eventually Blinding Radiance.

As for my wristguards, I decided to get Bracers of Blood Moon for 90. This is because the difference between Bracers of Blood Moon and gold TT90 is very small and Bracers of Blood Moon is easier to get to 4 sockets, which would lead to more life.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

WTF. On Sanct Bracers of Blood Moon goes for 7m++. I once saw one made, sharded and refined for 9m. It sold in 2hrs.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    WTF. On Sanct Bracers of Blood Moon goes for 7m++. I once saw one made, sharded and refined for 9m. It sold in 2hrs.

Well, guess I'll be looking for some big coins then. Mine's +3 with 4 flawlesses in it, thinking of putting in immaculates instead. Oh well, it's going to be used until I get to 99, if I ever do.

And really, I find that 7m only possible if it counts all expenses. 5.5m for the mold, about 50k for the mats, maybe less, then 600-800k for the 4 flawlesses, then a potential 1.4m for the socket stones. Well, mine turned out 4 sockets when I made it, so I got mine cheaper.

Also, I believe Brigid was talking about Blood Bracers of Fang, a lvl 78 mold that is pretty common.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Also, I believe Brigid was talking about Blood Bracers of Fang, a lvl 78 mold that is pretty common.
    Indeed I was. However, I'm not sure it's as common as it may seem, since it's a drop by Bloodlusted Loon rather than any of the usual BH79 bosses. Especially since people seem like they'd rather reset the dungeon 4-5 times just to be able to take a shorter path to Linus/Brigand.

As for Bracers of Blood Moon... I doubt I'll ever wind up reselling mine. Right now both my archer and my assassin use it, and I'm far too slow and lazy of a leveler to reach 99 on both any time soon.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    mmm 80 leggins or 69 mold?

im going for the 78 chest mold, 80 wrist and boots maybe and just maybe the 78 wrist molds, what do u guys think? i can get a high lvl squad to do all my runs cuz this is an alt but i just play on weekends so...
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Indeed I was. However, I'm not sure it's as common as it may seem, since it's a drop by Bloodlusted Loon rather than any of the usual BH79 bosses. Especially since people seem like they'd rather reset the dungeon 4-5 times just to be able to take a shorter path to Linus/Brigand.

As far as I know, you can get the mold for free with the chips you'd get from the Supply Stash between 50 and 75. Either way, it's 30-something chips for the mold, which isn't exactly much considering that chips are around 9-10k each due to tokens.
    As for Bracers of Blood Moon... I doubt I'll ever wind up reselling mine. Right now both my archer and my assassin use it, and I'm far too slow and lazy of a leveler to reach 99 on both any time soon.

Well, who knows if I'll ever reach 99. I have no motivation left to go further than 92, especially since I have so many things that need to be bought or improved on. I need several millions on shards, a new weapon (Striker:Glare) and skills.

• Brigid - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    mmm 80 leggins or 69 mold?
    Personally, I used 69 mold legs until 85, when I switched to FC green (Decaying Snow). Only just got around to selling those off again and getting TT90 green. 80-85 goes by in a flash if you want it to, and FC green is better than TT80 green, and nearly as good as TT90 green.
    As far as I know, you can get the mold for free with the chips you'd get from the Supply Stash between 50 and 75. Either way, it's 30-something chips for the mold, which isn't exactly much considering that chips are around 9-10k each due to tokens.
    People still open supply stash past 50? Good point about chips though. It's 33 chips and 700k for the mold, and chips are easy to get. For that matter, people who regularly finish in the top 15-20 in Nein Attack event wind up with lots of chips too. I've got around 600 myself that I have no idea what to do with.
    Well, who knows if I'll ever reach 99. I have no motivation left to go further than 92, especially since I have so many things that need to be bought or improved on. I need several millions on shards, a new weapon (Striker:Glare) and skills.
    I'm basically just working on alts and trying to make money for a Lunar Weapon Insignia before I start seriously leveling again. I've been using my Wind and Clouds for 23 levels and at least 7 months by now b:surrender
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I got and am happy with my decision to get Spirit Eater's bracers. I love the int. Bracers of blood moon are better, but they cost so *stress the "so"* much that they aren't nearly worth the cost. The Lunar chaser bracers didn't have int so, dropping a few million on gold mats wasn't a big deal.

Crimson Horn: soulsmasher aboslutly get it. No excuse. The increased attack ability on it makes my damage skyrocket.

For the rest of the armor, get the rank 4 chest (need 5k rep). It is better than tt 80 and it only costs 50k. The necklace you can get is also pretty good. TT green (or gold if you can affor) boots are nice. And if I remember right, I still use the leggings from fb 69.

I use the tb quest might ring, and attendence ring, both of which are free (in terms of coins). the 10% evasion ledgendary belt is nice if you can get that.
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I got and am happy with my decision to get Spirit Eater's bracers. I love the int. Bracers of blood moon are better, but they cost so *stress the "so"* much that they aren't nearly worth the cost. The Lunar chaser bracers didn't have int so, dropping a few million on gold mats wasn't a big deal.

Bracers of Blood Moon are pretty much better than gold TT90. I'm personally planning to use my Blood Moons until 99. And something tells me that I'll have earned the Blood Moon's price at least a few times over by then.
    Crimson Horn: soulsmasher aboslutly get it. No excuse. The increased attack ability on it makes my damage skyrocket.

The problem with CH:S is that it cannot be re-sold. I'd use Wind and the Clouds until 88.

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Bracers of Blood Moon are pretty much better than gold TT90. I'm personally planning to use my Blood Moons until 99. And something tells me that I'll have earned the Blood Moon's price at least a few times over by then.

The problem with CH:S is that it cannot be re-sold. I'd use Wind and the Clouds until 88.

people want blood moons so bad and yet are sooooo lazy when it comes to getting orders you can basicly resell a decently sharded one for more than you spent on it
    Gifs are hard to make work here