Sinister Shooter or Supply Stash Bow?

Delai - Lost City
Delai - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Archer
As title says,im looking forward to your advice on which one i should choose,or should keep both for now?My Sinister Shooter is with max stats,+1 and with 2 average garnets and i really like it due to -interval on it,so please what you did at this lvl or what do you recomend me to do?Btw im looking forward to advices for both PvE and PvP. b:bye
Post edited by Delai - Lost City on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sinister Shooter, by far. It has more DPS and it's cheaper. And you can re-sell it.

Especially since the Perfect Iron Hammer costs about 2,000,000 coins.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Ardarkar - Sanctuary
    Ardarkar - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Penatrator
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Penetrator
    No. Even more expensive than General Summer's Longbow, and you'll only use it for 7 levels. Just stick to your Sinister Shooter until you hit 60. 50-60 goes by so fast it's really not worth replacing until you can use a Swiftwind Crossbow or a Solarslayer.
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i agree with brigid when i was lvl 50 i wanted a penetrator but for less than half the price i got a +2 TT 60 swiftwind Xbow put 2 flawless garnets in it and actuly broght it up to +3... or maybe +4 i dont remember exactly but any way its better to save the coin than waste it on the penetrator or the stash box 50 wep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Every newbie archer wants Penetrator. XD

Then they figure out what you need to do to get it. :P

I was interested in Penetrator for awhile until I found that out. So I just used a Sinister Shooter until 60 and I was very happy with it. :P But then, Supply Stash wasn't around when I was in the 50's. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Every newbie archer wants Penetrator. XD

Then they figure out what you need to do to get it. :P

I was interested in Penetrator for awhile until I found that out. So I just used a Sinister Shooter until 60 and I was very happy with it. :P But then, Supply Stash wasn't around when I was in the 50's. XD

Mmm... PWDB says 10 Silvers, 50 Coppers. That's not really much, considering that Blood Moons are 25 of each. Something tells me 15 Silver Orders are worth more than 25 Coppers.

Well, not like Blood Moons are exactly in the most realistic category for level 60 either. Got mine at 90.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Mmm... PWDB says 10 Silvers, 50 Coppers. That's not really much, considering that Blood Moons are 25 of each. Something tells me 15 Silver Orders are worth more than 25 Coppers.

Well, not like Blood Moons are exactly in the most realistic category for level 60 either. Got mine at 90.

On Harshlands, it's around 200-300k each for the Silvers, 20-30k each for the Coppers. Even going with the low end, we're talking 3m for a not-so-great bow.

And yeah, Bracers of Blood Moon aren't really realistic for most 60s nowadays. I got them in the low 70s myself, but that was before 3x BH so I actually grinded (ground?) quite a bit as well as feeding experience to several genies. Great investment though, seeing as I'm still using them.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sinister Shooter

with the TB quests + hidden quest + BHS + cs u r going to be 60 in like a week...if u dont play that much
  • DrowElfQueen - Dreamweaver
    DrowElfQueen - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well i love my Penetrator Bow, i wont ever sell it. Took me a great deal of time and effort to get the copper/silver but i was happy to have obtained the mold and make it. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]