Famous Noobs

EndlesSToxiN - Raging Tide
EndlesSToxiN - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Hi ^_^

Uhmm if your famous. Post words about yourself. Us noobs like to stalk people who WC alot.

Thanks? b:bye b:bye

FIRST POSTER IS SEXY. ijs.
Post edited by EndlesSToxiN - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ijs

b:bye
  • Sallust - Dreamweaver
    Sallust - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Tier 1
    NightRage
    Remvrandt
    Man
    Cayo
    Couri
    LuciferV
    Veritas_
    Tier 2
    Ambition
    Ben
    Legend
    Esuna
    Hentai
    Diangelo
    Sunkhist
    GonjaQueen
    ToyTank
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy
    TheMagicPimp
    Scion
    Tier 3
    Russiee and all other non-factor 10xs
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    why me not in that list?
    b:sad
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Tier 1
    NightRage
    Remvrandt
    Man
    Cayo
    Couri
    LuciferV
    Veritas_
    Tier 2
    Ambition
    Ben
    Legend
    Esuna
    Hentai
    Diangelo
    Sunkhist
    GonjaQueen
    ToyTank
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy
    TheMagicPimp
    Scion
    Tier 3
    Russiee and all other non-factor 10xs
    idgi, half those people never talk, esp on world chat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Sallust - Dreamweaver
    Sallust - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2010

I was refering to generally being know by the server and the only people on that list that stray from wc would be rem hentai and cayo/ I thought you quit or something about dorm Internet.
    Subtle bait is subtle
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    why me not in that list?
    b:sad

You are, tier 3, non-factors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited June 2010

b:shocked im afraid of WC
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:shocked im afraid of WC

Then give me ur Teles pls Toy b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    WC be a slippery slope.

It starts out with you looking for a FC or BH squad, or trying to sell something.

Next thing you know your going through hundreds a day discussing your favorite color.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Word ^

/10char
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I still don't see the point of using WC other then looking for FC/BH (if you can't find any friends that join you) or rare items.

The rest of the chat just seems like a waste of coins. You can donate them to me if you want to get rid of your coins :P

But sorry, that's not what the topic is about. And no, I'm not famous i guess b:surrender
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Im so touched b:dirtyb:kiss
    Russiee and the Other non Factor 1xxs <3
  • EndlesSToxiN - Raging Tide
    EndlesSToxiN - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lolsauce - faickeyboard- ._.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Don't see the relevance of this thread b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • CreditToTeam - Raging Tide
    CreditToTeam - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Don't see the relevance of this thread b:surrender

I don't see the relevance of you. Ever.

You just don't get anything. When people call you a troll, it's because they don't think you could possibly be as dumb as you act. However, when you take offense to being called that, it reinforces the notion that you're just dim.

Hearing you on Vent once upon a time always with "What?" just got annoying. Every thread here you post in, you don't comprehend sarcasm or humor. I just don't understand how anyone can be that dumb.
  • Veulf - Raging Tide
    Veulf - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    WC be a slippery slope.

It starts out with you looking for a FC or BH squad, or trying to sell something.

Next thing you know your going through hundreds a day discussing your favorite color.

What is your favy color? :O
    edited June 2010

You just don't get anything. When people call you a troll, it's because they don't think you could possibly be as dumb as you act. However, when you take offense to being called that, it reinforces the notion that you're just dim.

Hearing you on Vent once upon a time always with "What?" just got annoying. Every thread here you post in, you don't comprehend sarcasm or humor. I just don't understand how anyone can be that dumb.

b:sweat thanks? and when did you ever hear me on vent in the first place??? And LOL. Dumb? thanks, thats not the first time that I've gotten that b:laugh And I know I don't get sarcasm or humor, blame the fact that I lost my memory before and my brain is actually 2-3 years back. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Wow you dressed down being hope pretty well, maybe it will motivate greatness out of her though.

Ummm what do i have to do to get on Russies level???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    b:sweat thanks? and when did you ever hear me on vent in the first place??? And LOL. Dumb? thanks, thats not the first time that I've gotten that b:laugh And I know I don't get sarcasm or humor, blame the fact that I lost my memory before and my brain is actually 2-3 years back. b:bye

No, that's a cop out. If your brain is "2-3 years back" then you're still old enough to comprehend those basic things. Memory loss is a load of **** and has nothing to do with how dumb you act. Hurr durr I dun remember how to think.
    edited June 2010
    No, that's a cop out. If your brain is "2-3 years back" then you're still old enough to comprehend those basic things. Memory loss is a load of **** and has nothing to do with how dumb you act. Hurr durr I dun remember how to think.

Doubt you ever lost your memory before so I won't even go there.

How dumb I act? Oh thanks, now I'm some stupid person yay! Is that suppose to hurt me? Since you're failing here b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Wow you dressed down being hope pretty well, maybe it will motivate greatness out of her though.

Ummm what do i have to do to get on Russies level???
    Troll, you have to start trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010

How dumb I act? Oh thanks, now I'm some stupid person yay! Is that suppose to hurt me? Since you're failing here b:bye

Don't be joyful about appearing stupid. It's a horrible reputation to try to lose.

I have never intended to hurt you, and I always tried to help you not be so annoying. But it seems you do a good enough job of hurting yourself.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that told you how annoying you are. There must be other people that detest your abuse of smilies for absolutely no reason. Or people that hate it when you can't just get a clue.

I have had memory loss actually. I didn't turn into a freaking moron after that. And I don't go waving it around as an excuse for acting stupid, hurting myself, or feeling sorry for myself.

This is the internet, where people are cold and ruthless, and even the most caring individuals have their limits to how much **** they can take before they stop caring.

From your self-destructive eating disorders to your fake attempts at committing suicide all the way to your cries for attention by acting ditsy here and in game, you are nothing more than a lost little girl who does not receive enough love and attention from her parents or was abused in some way, and now you seek that attention here. Well, here you are. Here's your attention. Unfortunately for you, it's not the positive attention you so desperately seek.

Throw all the bears and smilies around you want, it's not going to fix the problem
    edited June 2010
    Don't be joyful about appearing stupid. It's a horrible reputation to try to lose.

I have never intended to hurt you, and I always tried to help you not be so annoying. But it seems you do a good enough job of hurting yourself.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that told you how annoying you are. There must be other people that detest your abuse of smilies for absolutely no reason. Or people that hate it when you can't just get a clue.

I have had memory loss actually. I didn't turn into a freaking moron after that. And I don't go waving it around as an excuse for acting stupid, hurting myself, or feeling sorry for myself.

This is the internet, where people are cold and ruthless, and even the most caring individuals have their limits to how much **** they can take before they stop caring.

From your self-destructive eating disorders to your fake attempts at committing suicide all the way to your cries for attention by acting ditsy here and in game, you are nothing more than a lost little girl who does not receive enough love and attention from her parents or was abused in some way, and now you seek that attention here. Well, here you are. Here's your attention. Unfortunately for you, it's not the positive attention you so desperately seek.

Throw all the bears and smilies around you want, it's not going to fix the problem

I wasn't joyful.... And if you haven't known i am trying to fix up my reputation but nobody will believe me. Attention? Geez, I never got how I always got into drama when i hate drama in the first place.

And the "I have never intended to hurt you, and I always tried to help you not be so annoying. " is just a lie. If you never did intend to do that, then why post that? Not that it actually hurts just so you know.

I only asked what the relevance of this thread was. All I got was you saying what you thought of me.

Gosh, I only asked a question. All I got out of that was this b:surrender

Why don't you just post on your main character and go on with it? Because I'm starting to get sick of people who post on their alts.

To be honest, think whatever you want of me. We only get to live 1 life (yes therapy is getting into my head) and I don't want to be some fake my entire life compared to some people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited June 2010
    I wasn't joyful.... And if you haven't known i am trying to fix up my reputation but nobody will believe me. Attention? Geez, I never got how I always got into drama when i hate drama in the first place.

Of course they don't believe you. When you continue to act the same way, how is anyone supposed to think you're improving?

And the "I have never intended to hurt you, and I always tried to help you not be so annoying. " is just a lie. If you never did intend to do that, then why post that? Not that it actually hurts just so you know.

Once again, you totally missed it. If I want to hurt somebody, I'm not going to call them "annoying." That's a 3rd grader's insult if that. I was simply being frank with you.

I only asked what the relevance of this thread was. All I got was you saying what you thought of me.

Relevance to what? Not every thread has to interest you for it to be worth posting. While I do agree this thread is ridiculous, my response to you was a buildup of all the dumb stuff you say on the forums. I would have rather posted to your post where you didn't get why someone posted a picture of Lucifer holding them and it's all just a game. The thread was obviously meant for humor, but you didn't get that. Anyway that thread was locked.

tl;dr : I responded here because it was your most recent post.

Gosh, I only asked a question. All I got out of that was this b:surrender.

Because your question was stupid and only meant to satisfy your need for attention.

Why don't you just post on your main character and go on with it? Because I'm starting to get sick of people who post on their alts.

Because my main character is banned. I have no problem of telling you my main, but from all that I've told you I know about you and all of my hints, you should already know who I am. But, since you're BeingHope, I expect you to be confused.

To be honest, think whatever you want of me. We only get to live 1 life (yes therapy is getting into my head) and I don't want to be some fake my entire life compared to some people.

Cool, then quit acting dumb for attention. I, as well as others, consider this to be "fake." I'm sure you're not as dumb as you pretend to be, so please act like it.

10characters

My name is NightRage and I know more about you than you probably remember.
    edited June 2010
    10characters

My name is NightRage and I know more about you than you probably remember.

Night? o.o..... holy cow I'd never have guessed that was you. What hints? I never got any hints .___. and why are you keep on going on about me wanting attention?! Geez, you're making your own theories about me here without actually trying to know me.

Gosh the dumb part makes me laugh xD. I might be "smart" when it comes to academics but thats only academics. If you remember me, I think you should remember I was flunking algebra (and yes.. I have to repeat algebra next year .___.)

why didn't you just kick me when I was in Infamy since you hate me so much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    What is your favy color? :O
    Pink, of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Things are getting a lil out of hand?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
    edited June 2010
    Night? o.o..... holy cow I'd never have guessed that was you. What hints? I never got any hints .___. and why are you keep on going on about me wanting attention?! Geez, you're making your own theories about me here without actually trying to know me.

Gosh the dumb part makes me laugh xD. I might be "smart" when it comes to academics but thats only academics. If you remember me, I think you should remember I was flunking algebra (and yes.. I have to repeat algebra next year .___.)

why didn't you just kick me when I was in Infamy since you hate me so much?

Ambition is flunking algebra too. We make fun of him and call him dishonorabre to famiry. But that's fine, because he's as young as you but still doesn't act clueless.

I didn't kick you because I don't and never have hated you. I have a compassion for you that you wouldn't understand.

I call you out on these things because I know you're better than this. You're better than an eating disorder, you're better than attempting suicide, and you're better than acting dumb. You lack the self-esteem to show people how smart you can be, so you set the standard of "BeingHope is ditsy." It comes from a fear of failing people or letting them down. You don't want people to expect great, intelligent things out of you, so you set yourself up for failure.

I call you a troll just like Rawrgh and everyone else does. But I understand that your kind of trolling is different. You don't act clueless to enrage people or intentionally act dumb. You do it on a subconscious level, so you don't even know your potential. So when I call you troll, don't take it that way. You're cheating yourself.

Sabra (LightRage) and I shared concern for you since the beginning. From Andronikos to pressure from others, we don't want to see you heading down that path. I'm not sure if you're in high school yet, but life gets tougher each and every day.

Here's a project for you. Pretend you're a know-it-all. Not necessarily the pretentious kind, but the kind who is intelligent about almost everything. If you don't know it on the spot, you know how to look it up and educate yourself about it. Put pressure on yourself to be smart, have faction mates come to you for advice and knowledge. Act wise, even if you don't think you are, and you will become so.

Put yourself in the spotlight and risk it. Skating by in the back of life's classroom is no way to live.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sorry don't really want to insult you but... Hope you're just childish most of the time, that's understandable though since you're young. Maybe you got pissed at my insult although that wasn't my intention, but you will realize one day when you'll get more mature that I was right.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Skating by in the back of life's classroom is no way to live.

Well geez... there goes Fuzzy's plan.... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]