Answer A Question, Then Ask One.

Comments

• Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    not bad tho y a lighter? wat if everyone passes gas at the time or have been for a while n some one sets up the lighter thing shop w/e? Well.... good bye... kitties....
    b:surrender

Do u think there gonna put some smokes ingame to bak up the lighters?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    not bad tho y a lighter? wat if everyone passes gas at the time or have been for a while n some one sets up the lighter thing shop w/e? Well.... good bye... kitties....
    b:surrender

Do u think there gonna put some smokes ingame to bak up the lighters?

I hope not , non-smokers like me would hate being around :(

Do you like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctVmNbVu2KA&feature=related ?
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I hope not , non-smokers like me would hate being around :(

Do you like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctVmNbVu2KA&feature=related ?

yes sir! i do :3 b:dirty

so why u didnt come to tw? >_>
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    Mikako - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    yes sir! i do :3 b:dirty

so why u didnt come to tw? >_>

He got drunk and forgot.

How would you go about boiling a two-minute egg if you only had two sand timers - one for five minutes & the other for three minutes - to time it with?
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    a 5 minute and a 3 minute clock.... whoa O___O is that possible? b:sweat I guess it is ummm... Compare the clocks together and subtract it in my head and mark it down and mark it onto the 3 minute clock and when the sand hits that part the egg is cooked? xD.....

Who else is horrible with math besides me? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • HarukaDaiski - Raging Tide
    HarukaDaiski - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    1 + 1 = 3
    *cough*

What do you think about the new anti-**** condom.
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    Mikako - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I think it is several years old. And the solution to mine was... start both timers at same time, once 3 minute one is up, start boiling egg. 5-3 = 2 XD.

Why hasnt this thread been depthed for spam yet?
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Because it's good: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Spammusubi1011.jpg

How do you stuff 1000 Pikachus onto a bus?
  • alfip
    alfip Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    u catch them all in pokeballs and put them on the bus o.O

is there a new pvp server comming up soon here?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yes it's already been announced, so go ahead and give me all your coins and gear because you won't be needing them when you re roll.

When does the 10 activations of hyper reset?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yes it's already been announced, so go ahead and give me all your coins and gear because you won't be needing them when you re roll.

When does the 10 activations of hyper reset?

Probably 24 hours after first use or upon server reset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Praeludium - Raging Tide
    Praeludium - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No question to answer. :C

Can you guess what I named my Dark Wanderer pet? 8D
  • Marany - Raging Tide
    Marany - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No question to answer. :C

Can you guess what I named my Dark Wanderer pet? 8D

No clue probably something funny :D

How much is the watch on your swatch?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    A lot

What should I name my frost nix?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ButtHurt.

QQ?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ButtHurt.

QQ?

me

Why did all the high levels have to quit?
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    me

Why did all the high levels have to quit?

Cause things have got boring and have no one to the end game instances which it seems u have the same problem.People gotta understand something, u can be of the highest lvls for the first 8-9 months of the server but when eventually many others that didnt power lvl get there u will be same as them or even less. First months of the server are always more fun.

But also being the highest lvls on the first months of the server means nothing when it comes to being a factor and so( i still dont really care about factors and non- factors people are all equal to me) but for most people they always talk about that. So there u go a lot of people rushed through the lvls to be a factor and end up quitting before anyone ( except me <.<)

Being a suposed factor or not right now means absolutely nothing. Most of the future high lvls or what many of u call them,noobs wont take u seriously nor have respect for u.

As i have said before i personally respect u NR, u seem to be an intelligent and understanding person but u may have gone the wrong way this time.

Now dont flame me because of what i said, im just stating the obvious that the future factors wont have any respect for u even if u really deserve it.

Wall of text much?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    You don't even play.

How much longer till I can access third map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Never.

And Rawrgh... a little 6 yr boy could figure it out i dont have to play to know that. As i dont have to play to know u will never be a problem in TWb:chuckle

Who's up for Forsaken world?

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Funny cause all I remember about you is that you ran around at levle 50 "I R THE BESTEST EVER I KICK ****" when everyone around you is in a completely different level from you, talking about things that you have no idea about because you aren't there. How can you even begin to understand difficulties in trying to find a delta squad, when you can't even do gamma?

News flash, the average player is level 80+ now, and there's a ton of 9x, you're thinking about a state of the server that doesn't exist anymore. You're like our very own Yulk.

Oh and, choclate or vanilla?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Lol wut? i already had stopped pking at lvl 50.If i recall correctly the only one with an ego like that is u. I have never put myself over someone else but i do remember this coming from ur mouth at sp - CRIMINAL U NOOB FIGHT ME OR ARE U SCARED, when u were higher lvl than me and had 7 insight buddies behind u.I did fight u but u never killed me so Anarchy decided to just kill me because it wasnt going anywhere and i was i believe 45 and u were 52.

U talk like this is the highest lvl i have had. sephirothxp-HT is/was my main, this one never was never will, so u talking about me being lower lvl than most is because i only joined the server for the first months to pk. And tell me when a bunch of 8x can help Night with his instances and some of the 9x dont even know that plume shot is physical.

But anyways lol u mad? i wantz moar funz.b:laugh

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    My point is that you know nothing about what goes on raging tide seeing as how you don't play here.

How you can talk about what is and is not a factor and how levels and bla bla bla, TBH I couldn't be bothered to read your post since I couldn't stop laughing after the first few lines.

People are level 100 now, without buying oracles, without cash shopping. There is no "waiting for others to catch up" or anything like that, they have caught up. And lol @ me not doing anything in TW, I'll be 100 within 2 weeks, will have probably restat to claw build by then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Havent u heard? Lvl 100 this days means nothing.

U say " they have cought up" like that is it, ur so wrong. But ill leave u be rofl. Remember crim in a few more months now.

I am done now. RT forums are getting boring, its mainly just spam( including me in them) and no threads with a point.

Finnaly u wont have to see crim go blah blah blah on the forums anymore. Ill leave the job of being annoying to someone else.. maybe pew_ pew xD

I dont care if u agree with me about RT being boring or not posting about that will be useless.

Shout out to - ShadowStorm
    Pew_Pew
    TheMagicPimp
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy
    BumbleBee
    Lebarbarian

And for some people... figure out what enjoying a game is.

Good luck.

inb4flamesQQetc.

/Criminal

• Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    wtf? dont go! Q_Q

Rawrgh is a non factor in fact e1 w/o a +10 gear is...no matter if u r lvl 100 or 90 is the same sht luci can still 3 shot and very can **** u ijs so this days being lvl 100 doesnt matter that was like 1 year ago when u needed to spam deltas to lvl up...
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    wtf? dont go! Q_Q

Rawrgh is now factor in fact e1 w/o a +10 gear is...no matter if u r lvl 100 or 90 is the same sht luci can still 3 shot and very can **** u ijs so this days being lvl 100 doesnt matter that was like 1 year ago when u needed to spam deltas to lvl up...

No Veri can't. He got internet-lung cancer after his divorce and 15 of his friends made PW accounts to inform his ex-internet-wife of this fact.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Poor Veri b:sad

Criminal stop ****ing posting in purple nobody can read a damn thing you're saying.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    lol i gotta stop posting when im drunk b:cute
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Hasn't veri already "quit" like 8 times now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No idea, haven't talked to him since he quit CareBear and since it went down b:surrender

Hows everybody elses day? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    with a terrible hungover Q_Q

hope do u like Diangelo? come on b honest! hes ur tipe rite? :D