About the sins

Shazaaam - Lost City
Shazaaam - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
Will someday get nerfed? they killing pvp with their unfair skills.

What im refering to is 3 sparking on stealth n then stun locking kill u. or when they tick charm n almost about to die stealth then come back to kill u.

pvp is not fun anymore only HA classes have a chance against them while only cash shoped AA LA or with some crazy refines can kill them.

when they attack you out of stealth and u activate Absolute domain or top to survive they just stealth again n kill while is on cooldown >_>

b:surrender

Yes is a QQ thread because sins are driving me nutz.
Post edited by Shazaaam - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It makes you love Nix's doesn't it b:surrender

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Shazaaam - Lost City
    Shazaaam - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    yes D: against nix i can 3 spark purify the bleed then is not so big deal unless veno is stronger geared than I b:cry
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Just remind the sin that nobody loves them, and that's why they're forced to live a loner life living in the shadows, never making an honest living and only stabbing all honest, hard-working citizens in the back. Sometimes it makes them burst in to tears long enough for their initial stun to wear off. This allows you to beat the ever-living **** out of them.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Yarly - Harshlands
    Yarly - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I agree, sins are OP. They should change things.

<- is a sin.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    what they need is to not be so ******n creepy. popping out of nowhere w/ that hunched posture and stupid attack animation. it freaked me out so much the first time i clicked myself.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Nope, one of those things ppl will always QQ about, but in time will get used to as the most of unbalanced aspects of the game.
    Just remind the sin that nobody loves them, and that's why they're forced to live a loner life living in the shadows, never making an honest living and only stabbing all honest, hard-working citizens in the back. Sometimes it makes them burst in to tears long enough for their initial stun to wear off. This allows you to beat the ever-living **** out of them.

lol.. Why if only. b:thanks
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    pvp is not fun anymore only HA classes have a chance against them while only cash shoped AA LA or with some crazy refines can kill them.

pvp has never been fun if you ask me, but I'm a carebear like that.

And hai silver b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I thought this thread was going to be about Seven (stylized as Se7en) a 1995 American crime film directed by David Fincher and written by Andrew Kevin Walker. A financial and critical success, the movie's story follows a retiring detective (Morgan Freeman) and his replacement (Brad Pitt), jointly investigating a series of ritualistic murders inspired by the seven deadly sins.
    I like pie
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    And hai silver b:victory
    Oi, still poking the forums I see. b:sin
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yes sins are OP and there is nothing you can do about it
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    It doesn't stop people from trying though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imluke
    imluke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ill give you a secret.
    A little skill called expel, and take your time killing them
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    IDK about sins being overpowered in PVP... but in PVE groups... omg seriously, they slow us all down.

Same with psychics with their dumb and useless voodoo. I'll never roll a sin or psy cause they are the most clumsiest class in rebirth/TT/FB etc... I can't trust them in squad unless if I am on my barb b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Weren't you just saying how OP sins were a little earlier? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
    edited June 2010
    imluke wrote: »
    Ill give you a secret.
    A little skill called expel, and take your time killing them

What? Do you mean on yourself or on them?

On the sin: I believe it only works on a friendly target, if that's not the case you'd still immunize them to physical damage making this only good for magic classes.

On yourself: You won't be able to attack so why bother?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Weren't you just saying how OP sins were a little earlier? b:chuckle

their skills that increases so much un needed chi, some skills that aren't nessessary in PVE which makes the game kinda dull but. I was only talking from the solo low-lvl part which I experienced. But when I squad with them, they take aggro really easily and die. Venoes are OP, not sins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• imluke
    edited June 2010
    IDK about sins being overpowered in PVP... but in PVE groups... omg seriously, they slow us all down.

Same with psychics with their dumb and useless voodoo. I'll never roll a sin or psy cause they are the most clumsiest class in rebirth/TT/FB etc... I can't trust them in squad unless if I am on my barb b:surrender

What? Sins are awesome if TT/FB/FC, maby not so much rebirth. Sometimes in FC i have to hold back my dd, else steal agro from wizzys and phycics, when there is no bm to stun. Bramble Rage is a sins best freind.
    As far as TT's bloodpaint helps the tanker, rib strike really helps reduce damage taken, and more dd then anyone but a claw/fist bm on boss's.
  • imluke
    edited June 2010
    What? Do you mean on yourself or on them?

On the sin: I believe it only works on a friendly target, if that's not the case you'd still immunize them to physical damage making this only good for magic classes.

On yourself: You won't be able to attack so why bother?

You can use on unfreindly targets. And lets see there are barbs and bms who wear heavy armor. Already a sins worst nighmare. Other then that 4 magic classes and an archer who does have some magic attacks
    edited June 2010
    rib strike really helps reduce damage taken.

And softens the tank's repair bill a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    What? Sins are awesome if TT/FB/FC, maby not so much rebirth. Sometimes in FC i have to hold back my dd, else steal agro from wizzys and phycics, when there is no bm to stun. Bramble Rage is a sins best freind.
    As far as TT's bloodpaint helps the tanker, rib strike really helps reduce damage taken, and more dd then anyone but a claw/fist bm on boss's.

Thats exactly what I am talking about, and bloodpaint isn't all that. Honestly, though it is cool. Again, you have to hold back you fish have to hold back your DDing. Which sucks. and isn't bramble rage a genie skill? <_< my god you people rely on genies too much lol

Edit: Sins are easy for venoes to beat too IMHO and I have no kills, blue name ftw b:cute Learn how to use stunning blow and frost scarab. And wizzies can freeze lock sins, so can clerics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

edited June 2010
    You can use on unfreindly targets. And lets see there are barbs and bms who wear heavy armor. Already a sins worst nighmare. Other then that 4 magic classes and an archer who does have some magic attacks

Then I guess that it is indeed a viable option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imluke
    edited June 2010
    Yah brable rage is a genie skill lol, but nonetheless you wont find many 9x sins that dont have it on one genie or another.
    And bloodpaint usually dosn't make or break you but it gets better as you hit harder and for a 5aps bm/sin its as good as having a cleric
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Lol, what would you know about rebirth, TT, and FC? Your main can't even use a TT60 weapon. I would also like to point out you where you personally QQ about how op sins are in pve with their level 30 skills....... Anyways didn't you make a sin when you made this fail thread that hamster turned into a win?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=735192
    Thats exactly what I am talking about, and bloodpaint isn't all that. Honestly, though it is cool. Again, you have to hold back you fish have to hold back your DDing. Which sucks. and isn't bramble rage a genie skill? <_< my god you people rely on genies too much lol

Edit: Sins are easy for venoes to beat too IMHO and I have no kills, blue name ftw b:cute Learn how to use stunning blow and frost scarab. And wizzies can freeze lock sins, so can clerics.

Yeah i guess when you aoe mobs with blood paint and it's healing you 600+ hp a hit it while the cleric heals someone else while your being gang banged by mobs doesn't matter.

Who would hold back when they can tank the boss easily and reset their agro?

Have you even played a veno, wizz, or even a cleric? Have you not seen the list of complaints from LA and AA users? Are you illiterate?

Only reason you don't use genies cause you fail too much to see their value and your too poor to afford to use one, so don't talk about genies when you're obviously one of the crappiest nubs in the game.
    Also, I would like you to look at this link, because it truely does describe you.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning_kruger_effect
    edited June 2010
    I'm afraid you just got trolled a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010

Only reason you don't use genies cause you fail too much to see their value and your too poor to afford to use one, so don't talk about genies when you're obviously one of the crappiest nubs in the game.
    Also, I would like you to look at this link, because it truely does describe you.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning_kruger_effect

ROFL LOL its a genie game b:laugh yeah, I'm the crappiest nub ingame cause I don't use genie that much, what would you do w/o one?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=724712&page=3

Your just lucky I would careless about PVP kid ;)

So your saying good players only rely one genies?? Yeah, so pro to use overpowered genies
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well ive no idea on pvp cause i dont pk/tw or anything close to it but in pve sins are really OP. I don't see a sin taking aggro on a barb/herc in a tt/fcc run. In FB its not hard to manage damage/aggro, you just need a little brain for that.

I will not troll/flame more but Yulk, you have a higher character or you are talking only about lvl 30-40 assassins?

Well whatever you have or not im sorry but your thoughts reflect how dumb you are :). Some months ago i saw a lot of player reacting like you (sins are fail, they make squad wipe everytime... QQ QQ QQ). Now i see the same players asking for high lvl sins in their squad. its... pitiful
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Having a good high lvl sin in ur squad is a blessing sometimes, so far on FC/TT/BH/FB i've tanked most bosses without problem. even tanked fb99 bosses with 1 cleric
    having a sin tanking will mean barb can focus on DD (or aoe cancel) and other DD can go full out.
    i've tanked 89 with a higher lvl archer with +6 lunar bow even though he went all out on his dps i kept aggro no problem.
    i keep cleric save by getting aggro of him/her and by stunning mobs that target them.
    in FC i amp 30% on every pull without problem i've never seen a BM do it on any pull, even really short ones.
  • PlumDumb - Heavens Tear
    PlumDumb - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    anyone can beat a stupid sin.
  • Vienna - Dreamweaver
    Vienna - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Tiborns are only for squad wipes good. It's hardcore to find any Tiborn which know even halfway to play his own char. I know only for 1.And no matter what lvl they are, 90 % of them are a nightmare in a squad, because it's verry often just a matter of time when they gonna do some ****. Maybe they are good on pvp server but for pve, imao, whorst as any wild shoting archer.