Coins Gone O_o

Alexea - Dreamweaver
Alexea - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Support Desk
Ok I know what you are going to say. I think i have been **** BUT i promise i never shared info. I'm not stupid. But honest to God i was on and i had to go do something so I left my comp on and was on my mount. I came back waaaaaay later because i forgot about it and my mount was in red zone so i got irritated with myself and logged off. Well i get on today and all but 700 and something coins are GONE. No, I didn't buy anything and forgot. I lost atleast 200 k coins. I know that's not that much but still, i lost it. I don't know what this "ticket" thing is everyone is talking about cuz never been **** before because i don't give out info. PLEASE HELP ME b:sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Alexea - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    People have had this happen before actually, coins randomly disappearing.

If it's down, then you need to go to the support page:

http://support.perfectworld.com/

Click on Request Support.

Then Click on Perfect World International, then click Continue to Step 2.

Then Click My Answer Is Not Here.

Fill out the search box with something random, click Search and Continue.

When results load, click My Answer is not here.

Then when the next page comes up, click Request Support.

Then you should be redirected to the Ticket Submission page.

Edited by darthpanda16 - Please don't put direct links to ticketing, only to the support page so players can search for commonly asked things first. Thanks!
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Please send in a ticket to customer support and describe your issue fully, with as much info as you can, like date, time, etc.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.