Hey Zulu

Options
HappysHAIL - Harshlands
HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Does Rome speak for the rest of you?

80% Rejection rate? Really? This explains so much.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2a85d6x.jpg
Post edited by HappysHAIL - Harshlands on

Comments

• Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why doesnt battle net 2.0 have chat rooms if pw ever cared about the players then they would have chat rooms... Will Smith's son, Jaden, and Jackie Chan Personally, I just think Sasuke is a little *****. All he does is cry and want revenge and act like he's so cool. He could hardly even handle Deidara, while Naruto dealt handily, with the single most powerful Akatsuki member of them all, Pain. Hell, even after all the **** kicking, Naruto shows his "persuasive" side and talks about his problem. Sasuke is all "amaterasu this, susanoo that" seriously....1 Thor Kills 6 mutas. On the other hand Muta ball owns Vikings because of splash. It really just depends on Viking:Muta shaadhernandeznickdelucajonathanlamericfejerandavidshinfacebook.comsoysauceandrice The new movie is somewhat Resident Evil like but I must admit, it looks pretty decent. Much better than I thought it would so far.How many guys out there cross their legs (for non-native English speakers crossing your legs is putting one leg over the other while sitting so the knees touch). It's sometime considered girly/**** if you are in America. I do it all the time since I find it the most comfortable way to sit.勝つまで、やるしかないよ!Anyway, I've decided to quit smoking again. I had a break where I didn"Every breath is a second chance." - Switchfoot"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." Hello, it's Hwang Dae Gyun (Virus). First off, I would like to apologize for the commotion we have caused in the society. We are especially sorry to all our fans who have supported T.I.P crew all this time. Fellow Bboys, students, and admirable school authorities (?) and other associates, we are sorry.The members associated with the incident are Random, Differ, and I (Virus). Other members have already quit or are participating in other crews. People have been speculating and assuming that I was going to hand over my leader position. To clear things up, I have not been proven innocent. I'm not a professional in that area either. And none of the crew members have said they received the leadership position from me.
    Because of this incident, T.I.P and I have lost our dignity, sponsors, money, respect, and jobs we have been working for for 15 years. And the saddest part is that we no longer can use our studio. A long time ago T.I.P practiced in the streets, public transit stations, and on university campuses. Back then we vowed that we would provide a free practice studio if we ever got one. And for those of you who know, we have kept that promise. But it seems I can't keep that promise for now. I am deeply sorry.
    Now I'll talk about myself. I personally want to hide it but.. 31 Years ago, 20 months after I was born, My father passed away in a Car accident. Since then we have been in deep debt and my mother alone carried the burden, along with my brother and I, and left our home to GuhYung district. We were always hassled by loan sharks and kept moving after that. Because of that, I went to elementary in three different places. But there was one talent I had. It was dance. Since I was young, I had been athletic, and felt that breaking was very easy. I could see a move and pretty much copy i

NOOO T.I.P CREWWWW takkee careee!!!

100 post woot woot
    ]
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Can i have short form of whats written above? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Can i have short form of whats written above? b:sad

tl;dr:

****ing awesome.
  • dustin534
    dustin534 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why doesnt battle net 2.0 have chat rooms if pw ever cared about the players then they would have chat rooms... Will Smith's son, Jaden, and Jackie Chan Personally, I just think Sasuke is a little *****. All he does is cry and want revenge and act like he's so cool. He could hardly even handle Deidara, while Naruto dealt handily, with the single most powerful Akatsuki member of them all, Pain. Hell, even after all the **** kicking, Naruto shows his "persuasive" side and talks about his problem. Sasuke is all "amaterasu this, susanoo that" seriously....1 Thor Kills 6 mutas. On the other hand Muta ball owns Vikings because of splash. It really just depends on Viking:Muta shaadhernandeznickdelucajonathanlamericfejerandavidshinfacebook.comsoysauceandrice The new movie is somewhat Resident Evil like but I must admit, it looks pretty decent. Much better than I thought it would so far.How many guys out there cross their legs (for non-native English speakers crossing your legs is putting one leg over the other while sitting so the knees touch). It's sometime considered girly/**** if you are in America. I do it all the time since I find it the most comfortable way to sit.勝つまで、やるしかないよ!Anyway, I've decided to quit smoking again. I had a break where I didn"Every breath is a second chance." - Switchfoot"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." Hello, it's Hwang Dae Gyun (Virus). First off, I would like to apologize for the commotion we have caused in the society. We are especially sorry to all our fans who have supported T.I.P crew all this time. Fellow Bboys, students, and admirable school authorities (?) and other associates, we are sorry.The members associated with the incident are Random, Differ, and I (Virus). Other members have already quit or are participating in other crews. People have been speculating and assuming that I was going to hand over my leader position. To clear things up, I have not been proven innocent. I'm not a professional in that area either. And none of the crew members have said they received the leadership position from me.
    Because of this incident, T.I.P and I have lost our dignity, sponsors, money, respect, and jobs we have been working for for 15 years. And the saddest part is that we no longer can use our studio. A long time ago T.I.P practiced in the streets, public transit stations, and on university campuses. Back then we vowed that we would provide a free practice studio if we ever got one. And for those of you who know, we have kept that promise. But it seems I can't keep that promise for now. I am deeply sorry.
    Now I'll talk about myself. I personally want to hide it but.. 31 Years ago, 20 months after I was born, My father passed away in a Car accident. Since then we have been in deep debt and my mother alone carried the burden, along with my brother and I, and left our home to GuhYung district. We were always hassled by loan sharks and kept moving after that. Because of that, I went to elementary in three different places. But there was one talent I had. It was dance. Since I was young, I had been athletic, and felt that breaking was very easy. I could see a move and pretty much copy i

NOOO T.I.P CREWWWW takkee careee!!!

100 post woot woot

pw don't care about playersb:sad

lol what?

lmaob:laugh

I don't lmao but I think about 50% of all American guys do

ok good to know.

damn I was bored lmao can't believe I read all of that.

and congratzb:victory
    :P
    HL character
    Sin-ign-Angarika-lvl46

Made 6 days ago :P

Be level 70 by next week <3b:thanks
  • Rome - Harshlands
    Rome - Harshlands Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lolol, go to a club guy. or at least one in cali you'll find out for yourself.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I dont blame the 80% that turn him down....who wants to go out for beans on the first date?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rome - Harshlands
    Rome - Harshlands Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i think im a decent looking cat b:sad b:surrender
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you called yourself a cat....menos puntos!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol b:laugh
  • yukki16
    yukki16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i think there should be a restriction on how long posts can be so we dont have to see a wall of txt ijs .-.b:surrender