LF some advice from a higher sin !! NO trolling pliz

Dicktator - Archosaur
Dicktator - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Assassin
IM lvl 90 now.... biggest concern . to go sage or demon.... i did read the forum i did search and im still confused..
At this point ihave TT 90 gold with -.1 int
Rank 4 chest -.05 int
Dagger TT 80 -.05 inter.

and hopefully will get Lunar cape . soo this gear will be enought to go demon to get the sped i need?? .. and i think i wana go demon because i wana score Top 5 in nien event all the time.. thats a big reason for me because sometimes i win 5 mil and 1 mil.so.. can u guys give me an advice...

and btw can somebody give me the link where i can see the skills for sage and demon.. thnx

and... I have Hook and Thorn dagger right now.. and beeing a lvl 90 i neeed a better dagger .. but this isthe only afordable dagger with interval.. so.. should i refineit atlike +5-6? and add 2 perfect ganets?? or there isanother affordable dagger with interval. that i can get????
i do have some coins that i can spend .maybeat max 50 mil......

thnx alot for info and pliz dont throll or say look the forum just give ur advice ...

ok im out of here (stealh mode) b:chuckleb:chuckle
Post edited by Dicktator - Archosaur on

Comments

• _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    IM lvl 90 now.... biggest concern . to go sage or demon.... i did read the forum i did search and im still confused..
    Rank 4 chest -.05 int
    Dagger TT 80 -.05 inter.

and hopefully will get Lunar cape . soo this gear will be enought to go demon to get the sped i need?? .. and i think i wana go demon because i wana score Top 5 in nien event all the time.. thats a big reason for me because sometimes i win 5 mil and 1 mil.so.. can u guys give me an advice...

and btw can somebody give me the link where i can see the skills for sage and demon.. thnx

and... I have Hook and Thorn dagger right now.. and beeing a lvl 90 i neeed a better dagger .. but this isthe only afordable dagger with interval.. so.. should i refineit atlike +5-6? and add 2 perfect ganets?? or there isanother affordable dagger with interval. that i can get????
    i do have some coins that i can spend .maybeat max 50 mil......

thnx alot for info and pliz dont throll or say look the forum just give ur advice ...

ok im out of here (stealh mode) b:chuckleb:chuckle

You can definitely get more interval, but it's a start. Just by looking at the skills, I can tell you that I'm thinking of going sage and slapping relentless courage on my genie. You can find all demon/sage skills here.

Short of TT 99 bonuses and a really sweet tome, that's all you can do for interval at this level range. However, you may want to think about upgrading your daggers. Hook and thorns are the only interval daggers but Ghost Cry Thorns are pretty much superior in every way, and are your best option up until 100.
  • Yarly - Harshlands
    Yarly - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The TT80 -int daggers give you more dps at that level if you have enough other interval already. I tried them on and sold my 85 daggers for TT80 when they came out. The damage per second increase was like 5% better.
  • salvati0n
    salvati0n Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hook and thorns are the only interval daggers but Ghost Cry Thorns are pretty much superior in every way, and are your best option up until 100.

It actually depends. Unless it's a 2 socketed FC, with already -0.15, the extra shard actually gives the TT80 better dps sparked at lower fines. If using more intervals, then the interval on the TT gets even better as each interval is more effective with more total interval. i.e. -0.05 at 0.8 interval between attacks increase your dps less than adding -0.05 at 0.3 IBA. I'm almost 99 and is still using TT80 daggers b:avoid.
  • _Leif - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    0 interval, but 2 sockets on daggers =/.

Getting -.2 interval at 90 tho, worth it to grab a hook and thorn? I've really gotten attached to my frosties =(
  • salvati0n
    edited June 2010
    I'd keep FC if they are 2 socketed. The reason I'm using TT over FC is because the FC I got was one socket and didn't want to spend 20 mil to add the second >_>. TT80 is pretty cheap to add socket and the extra shard amped by triple spark gives them a slight edge at refines below 5. If both sets have the same shards then FC will out DD TT.
  • _Leif - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Yeah I crunched the numbers. With -.2 interval gear and demon spark, I have approximately 2 aps. With -.25 interval and demon spark I have approximately 2.25 aps. Hook and thorn is more viable providing that FC daggers are less than 12.5% stronger. With base stats and no refines/shards, FC daggers have 13.5% higher attack rating (not counting dex add-ons, which would skew in favor of FC daggers). As you refine + shard the discrepancy becomes wider. I suppose tho that if Hook and Thorn was 2 socket and you got very high grade garnets it would become better than a 1 socket FC dagger, but I don't want to do any more math b:surrender

What did you shard your Hook and Thorn with tho?
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Rank 4 chest -.05 int
    Dagger TT 80 -.05 inter.
    It looks like you're commited to -int build. Go demon. You probably wont place in the top 5 for the nein event as a sage.
    Not really a good reason to go demon...interval gears cost so much (250mil+ for everything) that 1 and 5 mil are small beans in comparison.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yeah I crunched the numbers. With -.2 interval gear and demon spark, I have approximately 2 aps. With -.25 interval and demon spark I have approximately 2.25 aps. Hook and thorn is more viable providing that FC daggers are less than 12.5% stronger. With base stats and no refines/shards, FC daggers have 13.5% higher attack rating (not counting dex add-ons, which would skew in favor of FC daggers). As you refine + shard the discrepancy becomes wider. I suppose tho that if Hook and Thorn was 2 socket and you got very high grade garnets it would become better than a 1 socket FC dagger, but I don't want to do any more math b:surrender

with -.25 interval, your base speed should be around 1.82aps, correct me if i'm wrong, and demon spark should get you to 2.5aps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Leif - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Daggers have a base interval of .8 seconds per attack. -.2 gives you .6 seconds per attack, which is 1.67 attacks per second. Demon spark increases this by 25%, giving you approx 2 attacks per second
  • Dicktator - Archosaur
    Dicktator - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    After all ur comments and stuff i went Demon :)) i kind like it ...

BTW in nien Event i do place Top 5 all the time cuz im in Archosaur server....

yesterday got lucky from 1 tiger pack with Lunar Glade ;) so -.25 inerval total so far...

i dont know is having warsould helmet give some bonus or something..
    cuz i got one .:)

about the hook and thorn .. i refined on +4 and have 2 Flawness garnets on it..

should i put 2 perfect garnets? or try to refined on +5-+6?

ty
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    After all ur comments and stuff i went Demon :)) i kind like it ...

BTW in nien Event i do place Top 5 all the time cuz im in Archosaur server....

yesterday got lucky from 1 tiger pack with Lunar Glade ;) so -.25 inerval total so far...

i dont know is having warsould helmet give some bonus or something..
    cuz i got one .:)

about the hook and thorn .. i refined on +4 and have 2 Flawness garnets on it..

should i put 2 perfect garnets? or try to refined on +5-+6?

ty

The hook and thorn's are nice, but they are not endgame. if you can afford refines and g9 garnets i would invest in endgame interval daggers later on. then again it's up to you, i still carry a pair of those +3 refine with me when i pve even though i play sage to get my -.25 interval. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • salvati0n
    edited June 2010

It was 2 imacs on TT vs 1 imac on FC. Non-sparked, the FC out dps the TT at +3 but has less dps after demon sparked.

As for the demon spark calculation, it doesn't directly boost it by 25% but actually takes 25% off of your current interval then rounds to the nearest "whole" interval. With that formula, you won't have to approximate and can calculate exactly how fast your demon spark will take you to. For example, -0.2 interval from 0.8 is 0.6, 25% off of that is 0.45, which is 2.22 aps. With -0.25, your interval will be 0.55, 25% off of 0.55 is 0.4125 or 0.4 after rounding, which is 1/0.4=2.5 aps.
    The hook and thorn's are nice, but they are not endgame. if you can afford refines and g9 garnets i would invest in endgame interval daggers later on.

This is true. The +4 on the TT daggers should be enough for now. I'm using mine til rank 6 actually comes out. I haven't gotten my badges yet and if the rank 6 only has -0.05, then I'll work towards nirvana daggers instead.