Mind's Abyss

Options
Borsuc - Raging Tide
Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
Been playing around with pwcalc.ru and saw this grade 13 ring:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/20247

I know it's not "the best" ring (in terms of grade) with the PQ3 ring holding that spot, but it is a very awesome ring... (and PQ3 is insane to farm). I was wondering if anyone knows where does this ring drop from OR where can it be crafted? Or basically, how can you get ahold of this ring?

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Borsuc - Raging Tide on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    In researching, the only information that is available on this ring is from a private server and you can research it to look at the forums...I did a simple Google search :)

I can tell you that it has to do with drops and instances and slightly unreasonable to get....like the PQ ring -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    pwdatabase has no info on it...
    but good? are u kidding? this might be useful for casters...but...nah, not even that.

Lunar has the perfect stats: crit, channel and pdef.Exactly what a robe needs.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    but good? are u kidding? this might be useful for casters...but...nah, not even that.

With what I have read, it would be about the same as trying to get the PQ ring, if not harder since it is based on randomly dropping like HH mats but from mobs and bosses. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Only thing is, Sign of Antiquity Chaos is so bloomin' expensive b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Options

Well, my viewpoint on it is that, there's only 2 sockets where you can add magic attack in best case scenario (weapon), compared to a lot of potential sockets for pdef... so having 138 extra magic attack from stats from a ring is good in my opinion, although the Lunar has -channeling stat.
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Since PWDB lists no way to receive or make the ring, it appears that it exists with no way (currently) to get it. Oh, and it's not +138 Magic Attack, it's +255 magic attack (117+100+38=255) and +3% crit.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah that was my initial thought too but I wanted to post and see if I assumed wrong... thanks guys.

(btw I said extra magic attack from stats, not the total m. attack :P)