Rare Pet Killer

FoxyGR - Raging Tide
FoxyGR - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Tideswell (East)
There is a lvl 77+ rare pet killer who camps at all of the rare pet respawns to kill them so other players can't get them. I've already tried twice as did another player (who I was going to give the first tame to for being patient in waiting such a long time) and the player, *removed*, just shows up, one hits them if she can't instant tame the first one *Killing the second one* then goes off to the OTHER locations. If there is a GM that's on RIGHT NOW please whisper me in the game! This is very irritating and rude to other players who CAN'T pk against her because of level difference.

Of if there's a really high level wanting to pk, I'd be willing to figure out a way to pay.
Post edited by FoxyGR - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    There is a lvl 77+ rare pet killer who camps at all of the rare pet respawns to kill them so other players can't get them. I've already tried twice as did another player (who I was going to give the first tame to for being patient in waiting such a long time) and the player, edit, just shows up, one hits them if she can't instant tame the first one *Killing the second one* then goes off to the OTHER locations. If there is a GM that's on RIGHT NOW please whisper me in the game! This is very irritating and rude to other players who CAN'T pk against her because of level difference.

Of if there's a really high level wanting to pk, I'd be willing to figure out a way to pay.

Listen nubcake, you can't name people to shame people on the forums so i'd edit that.

Second of all you can use a sutra (instant cast powder) to own other venomancers to catch the pet.

Third you could pm any random person on WC, and they could kill the 7X veno with an alt assuming he was in pk mode.

Last, assume its a he not a she.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Okay, I'll let the comment about calling me a nubcake slide.

I've played PWMy and know that not all the females are male characters, but how the person types will tell you diffrently. PLAYING a lot of MMO's will give you a bigger insight to this fact.

I've listed them because I would know that people who are feeling up to killing them would go after them. MY name shows up in the forums too, or am I wrong and am the only player who can see my name below my avatar as well as yours, Man?

Finally, there aren't many players that are that high in level AND can speak/type in English on this game. Period. I'm constantly asked if I'm from Germany, or have people type in silavic to me randomly. More so, when the English players are actually on, it's for war, Nien Event, or when I'm asleep. *Working at night does put me at a HUGE disadvantage here*
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    don't take it personal i was just trying to look cool on forums b:cute

But calling out people by names deed actions shaming them is against forum policy or some such, i'm surprised there hasn't been an overseer in here yet. Cue Raiden guy to make a punny comment or literary reference and close thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    So what, there's nothing wrong with killing a mob ingame, like a GM would care.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ihu, u reject my ap Man =(
    there aren't many players that are that high in level AND can speak/type in English on this game.
    ...this is bs =/
    I'm constantly asked if I'm from Germany, or have people type in silavic to me randomly.
    your name askin for it b:avoid
    when the English players are actually on, it's for war, Nien Event, or when I'm asleep. *Working at night does put me at a HUGE disadvantage here*
    Tell me about it, I'm at GMT + 7, when I play, they all went to sleep =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Why would PWI block your country Hypnos?

give me details i'll put phschic in qqme, then you can troll those forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    YAY xD

Vietnam,, maybe because there is another version running there and they don't want competition =(

Just reap, Hypnos/qthamiel@yahoo.co.uk b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    There's nothing illegal about what she's doing, ya know. It's a mob, the same as any other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    There's nothing illegal about what she's doing, ya know. It's a mob, the same as any other.

It's not the 'it's a mob' thats the issue. It's the lack of consideration for others giving up sleep (the other veno who I am still going to give the first egg to) and the rudeness that the 77+ keeps showing. Or the lack of manners.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This is sort of like kill stealing, since she kills without the intention of taming them. Submit a ticket, GMs don't read these forums much or at all.
    Second of all you can use a sutra (instant cast powder) to own other venomancers to catch the pet.
    Powders at lvl27? Seriously?
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Name shaming is not allowed on the forums but I do recommend submit a ticket with screenshots.

Hope it works out for you and everybody who is being affected from this though b:surrender Must be hard to want to tame a pet but can't due to one person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    I found out the other veno who's trying to tame as well has been doing this for 8 days, twice a day, and 7 out of those 8 days, Zay** has been there, killing them. Today is her 8th day too. She DEFIANTLY deserves the cub!
  • BlindClarity - Raging Tide
    BlindClarity - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I found out the other veno who's trying to tame as well has been doing this for 8 days, twice a day, and 7 out of those 8 days, Zay** has been there, killing them. Today is her 8th day too. She DEFIANTLY deserves the cub!

A mob is a mob. Rare pet mob or not. I suggest you try another rare, or save up enough coin to buy one. I also played a veno on HL, and yes people PKed the pets, and the players. But I didn't throw a huff about it, I just played hard right back. Like Man suggested bring powers.
    I got more bang, than a world boss baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    KSing is one thing. PKing is another. As stated in my second post, I'm from the My server. Where GUILDS fought over the rare pets, and was a nightmare. However, killing ALL the rare pets because you can't tame one is just very rude.
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    She just killed the bear again. NO attempts to taming it either. She's going to keep doing this too and it's REALLY annoying!

Can someone please go and pk her or something?
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    is she white name? ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sheesh get over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Screenie shows nothing of merit. For all we know, she tamed it, and has just been taming it all this time when you say she is killing it. Even if she killed it, she's not doing anything illegal. Even if she's doing something rude, it's not against the TOS and nothing can/should be done about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    I'm level... 157, and keep killing something that you are trying get. Boss/whatever respawns ever day at the same time, and I keep one shotting it, preventing you from getting it. Every single day.

That would be rude, don't you think? That I'm hogging this ONE boss that you need for some rare drop, and only it drops this rare drop. But you can't PK me, because I'd end up one hitting you as well.

Just play that out in your heads. All of you.
    edited June 2010
    A.) Prove she is killing them instead of taming them - that's the first issue. If she's taming them to sell then you have absolutely no claim. That happens on every server, and is a legitimate way for venos to make money within the boundries of the TOS.

B.) A rare pet =/= a boss. Bosses are needed to complete quests, while rare pets are simply special pets but by no means needed to play the game. You don't NEED the rare pet, you WANT it. Those are two very different things.

If she is sitting there farm killing it then yes, she's rude and annoying. But she's also not doing anything illegal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    I wasn't talking about the boss being needed for a quest. There were once world bosses in the game, but I guess Inter pulled them. The world bosses would drop very rare items and would only respawn once every 24 hours. I was point out the items that people would WANT, not the boss.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    omnomnomnom. I eat rare pets.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    Pwnt - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    My god. Just get over it. Instead of QQing the ** out, go level and beat her at her game. Everyone here has been a low level, and we've all gotten ks'ed and gotten really pissed off. The difference is we shrugged it off and leveled on, instead of qqing on the forums. Plus, stop asking us to pk her, even if we wanted to, shes not in pk mode, so we can't. Lol.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    By the way there are world bosses on this version of PW, just so you know for future reference...I would suggest leveling up, getting some good taming gear, powders and such, so you have a better chance at taming the rare pets. If she's bluename, not much people on the forums can even do.

You could submit a ticket if you wanted, not sure whether or not the GMs will do anything for this though. Can't hurt I guess. But the forum people can't really help you here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • BlindClarity - Raging Tide
    BlindClarity - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I highly suggest you don't spend so much energy on this.
    I got more bang, than a world boss baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    I sware with all the people in this forum I'd run out of points for *******s before I'd run out of points for *******.

For those who did make suggestions, and you know who you are *NOT pwnt* thank you.

MOD or whoever can lock this now.
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    Pwnt - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *********s and *********?

lolwut?

l2uncensor
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    it's lrn2 not l2

dumbass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
This discussion has been closed.