Dagger speed is cap at 2.86 ?

Sumtinwrongs - Heavens Tear
Sumtinwrongs - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Assassin
Well to start off, i have 2.22 attack/rate without demon spark and no dagger interval.
When i spark will be at 2.86 speed, however i managed to get nirvana dagger(1.43speed and -0.1interval) now, but here come the problem.
When i demon spark up i still get the same 2.86 attk/rate... i hate this game, feeling like **** b :angry

anyone notice it or is me the last one exprienced this problem, or is it bug?
Post edited by Sumtinwrongs - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    they are still 1.25. the -.1 make them 1.43 you dont count it twice.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    they are still 1.25. the -.1 make them 1.43 you dont count it twice.

^(o.o)
    this
    there just be Sumtinwrongs with you.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ^(o.o)
    this
    there just be Sumtinwrongs with you.
    happens when u lvl up too quickly not knowing what the hell everything is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well to start off, i have 2.22 attack/rate without demon spark and no dagger interval.
    When i spark will be at 2.86 speed, however i managed to get nirvana dagger(1.43speed and -0.1interval) now, but here come the problem.
    When i demon spark up i still get the same 2.86 attk/rate... i hate this game, feeling like **** b :angry

anyone notice it or is me the last one exprienced this problem, or is it bug?

Max Speed is 2.86 in PVE servers

To get 5.0 attack speed you need play in PVP servers
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Kuroi_Sin - Dreamweaver
    Kuroi_Sin - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Are you serious about the PvE cap? I've never heard that before, and believe me, I haunt these forums with a passion on -Interval subjects.

Can we get GM comfirmation on this?
    Kuroi_Sin
    The Holy Black Assassin
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Are you serious about the PvE cap? I've never heard that before, and believe me, I haunt these forums with a passion on -Interval subjects.

ask A_Noob on your server or his archer..... i'm pretty sure there's no such cap though
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2010

ask A_Noob on your server or his archer..... i'm pretty sure there's no such cap though

b:laughb:chuckleb:laugh
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    b:laughb:chuckleb:laugh

haha thats his name. you should know who he is. he solo's 3-2 and most of 3-3 @_@

when my sin grows up he'll be just like him XD
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Look up -interval and demon spark/25% speed boost.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    haha thats his name. you should know who he is. he solo's 3-2 and most of 3-3 @_@

when my sin grows up he'll be just like him XD

he spent like 124612649872154986 dollars on the game to get all the -int equips -.- b:bye
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    he spent like 124612649872154986 dollars on the game to get all the -int equips -.- b:bye

a lot of people do. i'm not spending tons to level i like doing the quests. though i do use hypers for all assassin frost parties now since quests are scarce. it's quite fun :)

there's a group of us all working together on our gear. once i have it i'll spend some money to refine it then i'll farm for the rest of the refining.
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Max Speed is 2.86 in PVE servers

To get 5.0 attack speed you need play in PVP servers

Lol @ Kitamura b:chuckle
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • _I_eat_fish_ - Sanctuary
    _I_eat_fish_ - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i play on pve server and i hv 3.33 demon spark with normal daggers
  • Veritas_ - Raging Tide