Barbarian vs Wizard

biiiiiiiiiii
biiiiiiiiiii Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Barbarian
Which class is stronger tell me the reason too thx.
Post edited by biiiiiiiiiii on

Comments

• Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This comes to gear and skill, because a barbarian can be slept by a wizard, or this can be evaded by the barbarian's 79 skill. If they're in a duel the barbarian will most likely win, but if they are in a Territory War then the wizard has the best chance against a barbarian. Remember, barbarians have alacrity of the beast which cancels channeling and they also have stand-up stun skills. Some wizards if not geared pretty well can't hit barbarians over 3k at the same level as them and level 90x barbarians have well over 12k hp each, some in the 19k-30k range.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    What he said.

I always try to point out the people that there is no such thing as "better" or "best" class. It all depends on the person playing, equipment, and so many other factors that can contribute to who wins or loses in a TW or PvP. All classes have their ups and downs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Havoc_Greg - Raging Tide
    Havoc_Greg - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If u are asking for a strongest class, so yes, they are Barbarians indeed but it doesn't make them better. My opinion it's the same as Lythianaa.
  • Aborted - Lost City
    Aborted - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    well i watched a heavy amoured cleric lvl 82 complely own a lvl100 barb about 5 times and the barb had all the awsome gear and the cleric had like 2 socket +2 70/80s legendry gear...so you might have the best gear and most awsome weapon but goes to show.. its the way you play your toon not what its got.. but of course it helps...
  • crimsonw0lf
    crimsonw0lf Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This comes to gear and skill, because a barbarian can be slept by a wizard, or this can be evaded by the barbarian's 79 skill. If they're in a duel the barbarian will most likely win, but if they are in a Territory War then the wizard has the best chance against a barbarian. Remember, barbarians have alacrity of the beast which cancels channeling and they also have stand-up stun skills. Some wizards if not geared pretty well can't hit barbarians over 3k at the same level as them and level 90x barbarians have well over 12k hp each, some in the 19k-30k range.

I'm curious about that, I know it really doesn't matter, but just for the sake of knowing, what is the sleep status like, does the game just get lazy and simply freeze the character's movement and bring up z's near it's head, or is there actually an animation for while a target is afflicted with sleep status? >.>

New here btw, future questions won't be so stupid, just getting it right out of the way so I can move onto more meaningful matters. xP Just bugs me when the game gets lazy with status effects, like the Digimon video games. <_<

Oh, another note, I won't be able to actually download the game and start playing for around a month and a half to two months longer, because I won't be where I can get High Speed Internet to download it until then. And I would've gone with crimsonwolf, but it was apparently taken, so it is crimsonw0lf. I bet that other one belongs to some inactive user...heh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]