The Happy Go Lucky Thread xD

Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
So basically this is a thread to talk about what you are happy to have achieved in game, and what you are grateful for. I'm pretty sure everyone has one thing they are happy for. :)

There is only one rule for this thread: No QQing/Flaming.

So, I'll start with 1

I'm happy I took alot of time leveling to 90 (over a year.... 5 month break from game)... because I feel confident in my class, confident that i could be somewhat of a guru.
>.<
Post edited by Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Im happy to have a freindly faciton and im also happy that i dont give a damn about trolls, their HILARIOUS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    I'm happy to be in a friendly faction, too Esnemyl. <3 Destiny. It's so nice to have people to talk to on vent, and just cut up with each other.
    >.<
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm happy to slowly be meeting some goals I've set for my characters. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • TattooMagic - Harshlands
    TattooMagic - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    im happy i could pwon all the ones that posted here so fare lol
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am happy because:

- I have had the chance (not limited to) defeating bms / barbs / venos / wizards 1-5 levels higher than me (on cleric).

- Reached level 80+ on a game (out of all the MMORPGS i have played, this is the only game I have reached level 80 and more.)

- I am happy that after looking several times in AH for getting my so loved Goldmane Lion Lord, finally reached that goal.

- I am happy that I'm a member of a good / fun / semi-drama free faction

- I am happy that I don't care spending money on this game, just because I enjoy the game.

- I am happy of getting a herc for my veno at level ~25 when others have to work really hard for theirs.

I have more but I will not add everything or I would fill up the whole thing. ^^

b:bye
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    (to TattoMagic).... ^
    b:shocked You probably could. Even as an HA/AA build veno, Sins who know wtf they are doing, are scary.
    >.<
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm happy to have 2 great, helpful and fun factions, one for my archer and one for veno, and many good friends to talk to.

I'm happy for being able to enjoy the game without cashshopping and powerleveling to 100. It's taken me about 9-10 months to get as far as I am now.

I'm happy for having to work hard for all the stuff I have in this game, because when you really work hard for something, it feels much better when you get it.

I'm happy that I can laugh at the people who take the game more seriously than real life.

And I'm happy for all the people who have achieved something in this game and feel great about doing it on their own! Way to go b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Im proud that, unlike 90% of 95+, I actually worked towards getting into the 4th Past map and aquired my Guard of Thundershock. I see a lot of older players wearing it, but sfa newer 95+ wearing one.

Thats my newest goal complete. Now to farm (yes farm, not charge zhen, sell gold, buy mats) my tt99 gold wep and full lunar armour ready for lvl 100,

No rush, don't even BH.

<3
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm happy that:

-I'm not a cash shopper

-I've got a nice way of making money

-even though I'm factionless, I still got plenty of factions to go to
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Im proud that, unlike 90% of 95+, I actually worked towards getting into the 4th Past map and aquired my Guard of Thundershock. I see a lot of older players wearing it, but sfa newer 95+ wearing one.

Thats my newest goal complete. Now to farm (yes farm, not charge zhen, sell gold, buy mats) my tt99 gold wep and full lunar armour ready for lvl 100,

No rush, don't even BH.

<3

Grats Shevy :D.....

Btw, Hai, Shevy :D
    >.<
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I killed an innocent white name and she dropped her TT90 weapon and I auction house'd it.

Ya ya Happy go lucky time yay!! b:laugh
    I <3 AGOREY
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well, I almost finished getting good gear and weapons for all my chars. Talking about TTs, Molds or so, sharded with only Flawles and only +2, working on level 2 Mystical Tomes... maybe far from the best thing, but hey, I haven't spent on cashop, and it's all earned by myself. :)

Already got nice fash, a Onyx Jaguar and almost all the Rare Pets.

Could say I'm happy now, (about half year ago I lost the interest on the game, but that's not a problem now). Even with all those Packs, I can get better things with all those cheap Tokens. :D
    [insert sig here]
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm glad I finally got a good husband in game, a great faction (whom I love like mad), great friends to do nearly everything with...

I pride myself on my veno skills, since I'm not one of the "lazy venos" we were talking about in the Veno board...

I'm not a CSer, and earn my my by working hard in game...and I'm working on getting my full TT90 set right now. ^_^

Maybe not the biggest accomplishments by some standards, but I'm happy. ^_^
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Cyrl - Raging Tide
    Cyrl - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm happy that I managed to stick it out this far on this character. I was planning on re-rolling but, in the end sticking it out was the best choice.

I'm also happy that I made so many in game friends and that I can always count on being able to call on them for anything.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5843465009&dateline=1276709082[/SIGPIC]
    ~Made by the amazing Forsakenx~

"Hogwarts is full of Communists?!"--Lingie
    "No. I'm actually the reincarnation of a God. Retired. Hi."
    "My life is one whole WTF moment."
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm glad that

- I got the most wonderful ingame hubby for almost a year now. (our anniversary is in August)
    - I managed to farm the TT99 gold xbow en gold bracers, so they're already waiting for me when i turn 99. b:pleased
    - I got some wonderful ingame friends to hang around with.

b:cute
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm happy that:

~ I've reached Level 99 after about a year and a half of playing.

~ I've finally gotten the skill that I've been dreaming about ever since I was a wee Wizard, Sage Black Ice Dragon Strike

~ I'm one of the few Wizards that stuck it out to the endgame (without Oracles), and actually knows how to play his class.

~ I finally got my sweet-looking TT99 Glaive.

~ I know I don't have to spend copious amounts of money on this game (I had a bit of a problem with that in my Lv. 60's - 70's; back then I didn't really have an IRL budgeting system...), and that I know I'll get all the endgame gear I want eventually.

~ That I was given a chance to help out this game by becoming a PWI Forum Mod.

~ That said Mod-dom didn't negatively affect any of the in-game friendships that I had, and that I am generally well-liked across the boards.

~ Finally, I am proud that this game still brings joy and entertainment to me, and has never felt like a pointless grindfest or worthless endeavor (like my previous MMO's, after like, a few months).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I killed an innocent white name and she dropped her TT90 weapon and I auction house'd it.
    White names don't drop items ijs.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    White names don't drop items ijs.

Yes they do.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3556652&postcount=1
    With a white or pink name and Safety Lock off you should not be able to have items shatter in PVP, other percentages are listed above. With safety lock on the white and pink named players will have a 1% chance to have items shattered, increasing as shown above. Without Safety Lock on you will still have the low chance to drop an item as a white name.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Cyrl - Raging Tide
    Cyrl - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2010

+1

Friend of mine PK'd white named cleric and he dropped phys resist neck.

Mine nowb:pleased
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5843465009&dateline=1276709082[/SIGPIC]
    ~Made by the amazing Forsakenx~

"Hogwarts is full of Communists?!"--Lingie
    "No. I'm actually the reincarnation of a God. Retired. Hi."
    "My life is one whole WTF moment."
  • Nannako - Lost City
    Nannako - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ~ I am happy to have such wonderful friends to enjoy this game with.

~ I am happy that my rl hubby plays the game with me.

~ I am happy that he indulges me with all my silly wants in the game
    b:kiss *pssst.. honey my wardrobe is full again*

~ I am happy to be in such a great faction with many helpful guildies.

~ I am happy I switched from cleric to veno.

~ I am happy that despite all the negativity being spread constantly, I still enjoy the game.
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ~ That said Mod-dom didn't negatively affect any of the in-game friendships that I had, and that I am generally well-liked across the boards.

I hate you. ^_^
    Kidding, of course.

- I got the level 60 bracers of blood moon for my sin on my own (did DQs for 20 copper orders and 7 of the silver orders before I gave in and just bought them).

- I rerolled most of my characters on HL. Other than a few friends on DW, I have no regrets.

- I killed an 8x veno on my sin. She killed me 50 times in a row after that. =3

- KALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:infuriatedb:dirtyb:heart
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm happy that i've made it to lvl 77, i'm happy that i'm in an awesome factions, i'm happy that i finally have my panther (already had a polar bear, but i like panthers more), i'm happy that most of the guys i met find my cleric smexy b:cute
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010

~ I am happy that despite all the negativity being spread constantly, I still enjoy the game.

This.^ It's the same for me. I thoroughly enjoy the game. I've seen most of it's ups and downs after over a year of playing, but I still have the motivation to keep going. This is what inspired me to make this thread: Seeing so many ppl on the forums unhappy, I was just wondering if anyone was still happy

And I'm glad to see quite a few ppl who are. b:cute
    >.<