Real PWI Cosplay

Comments

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ah, forget about the trolls/bigots/dummies/morons, etc.

1) You had fun doing this;

2) Tailor skill lv up! and this is RL one, so hey.

3) Some like what you did and I find it rather nice.

4) Bored people should go annoy others in threads where there is an argument to put through, otherwise it's void, null, invalid.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Looks really good. You can go to a convention with that. I remember when KH came out and I made my first Keyblade. Good times. Good times. Keep it up!
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'd give it 3/10. But keep trying.

If later you're really serious to learn into that kind of hobby/business, use better fabric and learn more about sewing technique,maybe add real chains, a little makeover here and there to fit the Fashion-Style around your place, it'll be better.

Cheers,
    (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reddragonash - Harshlands
    Reddragonash - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yeah a couple YEARS ago i made my own pw cosplay out of SCRAP FABRIC and what not.
    I am resposting it since there is a thread about it but bumping it would be necro-ing.

Anyways I really liked the chain pants so i made this in my SPARE TIME and took a couple pics of it.

Tell me what you think ^^

Alot of people are going to make fun of it but i dun care. I would just like to hear what the people who don't flame think

bcsqh.jpg

I've never done cosplay and I dont even dress up on halloween :P but good job on the pants..kudos to you...hehb:coolb:victory
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    well... i read a lot of comments and 98% of them are :

1/ flamming
    2/ trolling
    3/ talking about designer's sexuality

etc... (won't make the whole list of stupidity i saw)

To be totally honest, this guy had inspiration from a game. Games are more and more taking by professional like art. So what's the problem to make art from art (fashion is a art, you all can't deny that).

So you made a great job man. While others fill their freetime with clicking on a mouse to improve a virtual char, you have made something concrete with your own hands. The result also is pretty good.

For all the trollers : hey guys you know there is a market in real life for this kind of wears? So this "hobby" can be lucrative in the future for him and if he goes on this way, you will all be pwned.

Nice work dude and if you have the strength keep going on this way. Maybe you have found your future work when youll be adult :).
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ignore the trolls. They just jealous b:cool

Your patch work needs some work. At the mo the dark piece of cloth looks like you just cut it out & sticked to pants, threads coming out of sides & such. It's not really hard to patch up the edges to make it look nicer.

b:victory Keep up the good work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    So much secondhand embarassment in this post...

I think you did a good job OP, especially given that you didn't dedicate a whole lot of time to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Bah, some people are idiots.

OP, don't mind them. I, myself, love cosplay, and I have thought about designing PWI cosplay outfits, just because some of them are really cute. However, being a new cosplayer, I like to wear things that will get me recognized, LOL. Though, the thought of some random person, seeing me cosplaying as my character and actually recognizing me (or, the game, at the very least) is exciting, and if I had the money, and no other cosplay plans at the moment, I'd go for it. XD

About your pants, they do look good, however, just like I believe I read you said, it looks like there wasn't too terribly much time put into them. Others have given advice and whatnot, so I'll just leave it at that, and say....they're probably better than I would have done! ;D Still learning how to sew. >_>'
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I went to a gaming convention in the Armour of Fortune LA gear b:chuckle

-echum- you seem to be on these forums a lot, and i've seen you post several posts with:' i made LA female Armour of Fortune for a gaming convention.' Yet I still have to see a single picture.

- proof, or it didnt happen -

b:bye

(if you did post it somewhere, my apologies; I searched the forums and couldnt find anything as of yet.)

And to the OP: you did a wonderful job! Being creative in any form takes time, effort and love to do it. All these trolls apparently dont know what it's like or dont appreciate it. Whatever they say, know for yourself that you do like what you made and most likely the process of making it too b:victory
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Jealous trolls are jealous ijs.
  • Fruitluips - Lost City
    Fruitluips - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    OP I don't know why you're getting so much **** in this topic, especially from a couple people who seemed better than that. It might just be some envy showing. It's sad how this forum is filled with high school stereotypes with the "popular" (term used loosely) kids playing their roles perfectly. b:scorn

I don't know the chain pants too well, but I instantly recognized it, so good work. You might want to try the fan boards in this forum instead; general discussion is typically filled with the vulgar, common people.
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Esnemyl posted some pretty nice and good looking cosplays, but I think Bloody Foxs was better.

Bloody could actually wear those in public and appear not really cosplayish. The others look so.... artificial, but Bloodys pants actually look pretty awesome. I would wear them on a day out. ^_^
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No, squab, you envy the fact that you have absolutely no imagination and are therefore confused.

And just a stupid troll. x_x I mean sheesh, you guys slamming someone for "having no life" yet you apparently have nothing better to do with your time...

I don't know why this thread is getting so much **** either. Personally, I could care less to go to anything dressed up like a PWI character, but if someone wants to make something out of what they saw then fine. Art isn't something to be frowned upon.

Besides, the Chainpants don't look half bad. I certainly wouldn't wear them but that's just me. If I knew how to sew and this game came out before highschool I would have totally made the lovebird dress for prom... it's pretty...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Would be better using leather and real chain or silver thread b:avoid

I'd wear beach set from pwi irl, I mean c'mon, most of em is based on real life fashion anyway, wat's the deal? =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXInvictusXx - Heavens Tear
    XXInvictusXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I like them :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heaven's Tear - 8x Venomancer - Logging in just to poke around b:surrender
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Perfect World - where all the world's virgins unite in happy **** faggotry.

Gosh this **** is so stupid. I mean its cool to have a hobby but... this just isn't square people. Its as round as a circle of homosexuals in heat.

And really all you nerds with your super nerd role-play signatures who somehow think they can battle a troll with text about something that is asking to be trolled about, just ****. You can't win and you only look like a raging virgin who ran out of hand lotion.

You look like this:

nerdrage1.jpg
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You really have no place to talk. you have 200k rep. over 7000 posts and lvl 101. hypocrite

EDIT: 8000*

OMG how did I miss this!! b:surrender

*cough*

Ok...in response....If you look at the times of most (about 90%) my posts, I am at work. I just happen to have a job that allows me to search the forums while on my conference calls...

Also, the rep was farmed in 7 weeks farming HH during dble drops. Ok...thx and try again later cupcake b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Honestly, those are very awesome pants you made :D I'm envious because I have no creativeness what so ever.

On a side note, I found it rather rude for those people to respond like that to this thread. Yes, you did want opinions on it, but there's a difference between liking and disliking and calling a person a virgin and a nerd for making a pair of PANTS. Jesus Christ, you guys have no lives do you? I'll proudly admit I'm a virgin nerd (I have lifestyle choices just like the rest of you. I felt the need to remain a virgin until I meet the one I love, which will be in a few weeks here :) And my big brother was a very heavy gamer and got me hooked into it at an early age.), and if I could sow and stuff, I would definitely make cosplay outfits.
    But you know the funny thing is? All you trolls who just bashed the OP for making this are still sitting on your arses, playing a virtual game, trolling other people who do the same thing as you.
    Uhm.
    So yeah.
    Are you trolls the pot or the kettle?

And -10chars if you have no clue what I mean by that.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    OMG how did I miss this!! b:surrender

*cough*

Ok...in response....If you look at the times of most (about 90%) my posts, I am at work. I just happen to have a job that allows me to search the forums while on my conference calls...

Also, the rep was farmed in 7 weeks farming HH during dble drops. Ok...thx and try again later cupcake b:bye

You have no life Redsrose. Anyone who plays this game can tell from looking at a single one of your posts. You come in here flaming so you can increase your pathetic post count. Then you have you stupid friend llama come in to agree with you. Anyone can see your both just a bunch of ****'s.

You'r job? yeah right. im sure you have one with the insanely amount of time you spend playing. And please don't try to prove that you have a job because frankly i don't give a ****. Get off your fat **** and do something more CREATIVE then insulting someone elses creativity. No one cares you got rank 8 it just shows how much of a life you have sitting in front of the computer popping your zits while waiting for a tt squad.

And llama just shut up ok? thank you
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    You have no life Redsrose. Anyone who plays this game can tell from looking at a single one of your posts. You come in here flaming so you can increase your pathetic post count. Then you have you stupid friend llama come in to agree with you. Anyone can see your both just a bunch of ****'s.

You'r job? yeah right. im sure you have one with the insanely amount of time you spend playing. And please don't try to prove that you have a job because frankly i don't give a ****. Get off your fat **** and do something more CREATIVE then insulting someone elses creativity.

Big words from a 13yr old.

But nice, I approve. More so since you just proved the carelessness of your thinking :)

Assumptions will hurt you later on in life....

b:chuckleb:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2010

But nice, I approve. More so since you just proved the carelessness of your thinking :)

****. You know i was kidding about the 13 part right?

They haven't hurt me yet. And that sounds almost like a threat xD
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    ****. You know i was kidding about the 13 part right?

They haven't hurt me yet. And that sounds almost like a threat xD

b:chuckle

Going home now...ta ta b:byeb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Okay... guys, seriously....

I have an idea. The trolls can pack up and leave and everyone else can do as they wish. I mean really... :/ I notice a bunch of level like... 100 and somethings or 90 somethings doing most of the trolling. Wtf guys. You obviously have the time and "faggotry" to get to that high of a level and still have time to waste throwing around insults.

If you don't want to be in the nerd crowd then stop playing MMOs....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
    edited June 2010

I think I'd rather make assumptions than be a complete **** (would use ruder language but I will not bypass the filter for your patheticness) to people who have hobbies.
    Ijs.

I remember reading a post where you were getting flamed and the Mods protected your sorry ****; where are the mods now, when you are flaming another person? Great job, guys, you all rock b:victory
    /sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2010

You'r job? yeah right. im sure you have one with the insanely amount of time you spend playing. And please don't try to prove that you have a job because frankly i don't give a ****. Get off your fat **** and do something more CREATIVE then insulting someone elses creativity. No one cares you got rank 8 it just shows how much of a life you have sitting in front of the computer popping your zits while waiting for a tt squad.

Lawl. Any human being who has touched someone of the opposite sex who isn't their parent would agree with everything I have said here. That or they are psychopaths. You pick. I know for one Rose has a job and she aint lying there.

She doesn't need to prove anything. If anyone has something to prove its the flaming morons who came here to defend you. No one is attacking you. But when something is funny, people will laugh.

I never jumped the Politically Correct Ford S-10 filled with 20 illegal immigrants so it can flip over going 80 down the high way. b:bye I don't have a single problem with Cosplay. But when you... take a game and apply it - its just plain funny.
    Okay... guys, seriously....

I have an idea. The trolls can pack up and leave and everyone else can do as they wish. I mean really... :/ I notice a bunch of level like... 100 and somethings or 90 somethings doing most of the trolling. Wtf guys. You obviously have the time and "faggotry" to get to that high of a level and still have time to waste throwing around insults.

If you don't want to be in the nerd crowd then stop playing MMOs....

Oh gosh I can't compete with someone's signature which screams: "I HAVE HONOUR HEAR ME ROARRRRRRRRRRR!! ( but after I roll my fat out of my computer chair)"
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    I don't have a single problem with Cosplay. But when you... take a game and apply it - its just plain funny.

"Cosplay: A subculture centered on dressing as characters from manga, anime, tokusatsu, and video games."
    Uhm.
    I think I just proved my point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I don't have a single problem with Cosplay. But when you... take a game and apply it - its just plain funny.

It's not cosplay if things like games character not included . . b:surrender
    Is wearing same clothes and change your hair style like a actor or actress in real life is cosplay ?

Want see (Metal Gear Solid) Snake cosplay ? That's cool looking. Or peach from mario ?
    See goggle to check cosplayer that so close to the character their cosplay. b:bye
    These make me remember, omg _Bloody_Fox_ even just cosplay a pants !! a pants !! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited June 2010
    Lawl. Any human being who has touched someone of the opposite sex who isn't their parent would agree with everything I have said here. That or they are psychopaths. You pick. I know for one Rose has a job and she aint lying there.

She doesn't need to prove anything. If anyone has something to prove its the flaming morons who came here to defend you. No one is attacking you. But when something is funny, people will laugh.

I never jumped the Politically Correct Ford S-10 filled with 20 illegal immigrants so it can flip over going 80 down the high way. b:bye I don't have a single problem with Cosplay. But when you... take a game and apply it - its just plain funny.

Oh gosh I can't compete with someone's signature which screams: "I HAVE HONOUR HEAR ME ROARRRRRRRRRRR!! ( but after I roll my fat out of my computer chair)"

ignoring you now. You are just a huge fail troll defending your cool friend while assuming people are virgins. take your best friends advice "Assumptions will hurt you later on in life". if anything you're the virgin as youve had enough time to lvl all the way to lvl 101. So im done responding to your messages because unlike you i have better things to do with my time. kthxbai
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    nicely made
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Silly humans~
    stop fighting
    Q_Q

and _Bloody_Fox_ why you be attacking Rose? b:sad
    She be admirable even by me own standards.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]