Please Nurf the sins

INinja - Harshlands
INinja - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
I am not trying to be funny but after some talks with my friends about what the end goal of an assassin would be i found that the sins end game are way to over powered. A simple lv100 sin can easily break the 6.5 attack ratio without a triple spark according the the pwi calculator. If the math is truly the same as it is in game something needs to be done.
In the cal i have seen the attack ratio with fists at 6.87 and 5 with daggers (both) are without the demon spark.

It seems really unfair to the other classes who wont be able to stand against sins with int builds. With the skills that keep the damage dealt while still invisible it takes the fun out of the game. I still like the idea of the sin class, i think to fix the problem the sins need to only be able to wear daggers and specific gears.
Post edited by INinja - Harshlands on

Comments

• KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    People PVP?

/sarcasm
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    you cant break 5.0 on PWI hardcapped
  • GohanX - Raging Tide
    GohanX - Raging Tide Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Okay I admit the endgame sins are a tad over powered. However with all that power we die even quicker when up against physical reflect.

Wait a sec- Your a sin too why are you complaining? Just get to endgame and bask in your overpoweredness b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Limeball - Heavens Tear
    Limeball - Heavens Tear Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Uhm.. int builds are meant to be weak against phys classes. Do you want all classes to have an advantage over sins?

So what we get - interval. Int classes get -channeling.
    Reikara - 94 HA/AA Veno - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Limeball -84 Assassin - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Reikarah - 99 Seeker - Sanctuary - Retired

Why do I stick around? I draw pwi fanart.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2010

So what we get - interval. Int classes get -channeling.

seriously? +600% atk vs +30% atk does not compare well
  • ShawnEx - Archosaur
    ShawnEx - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    how about nerfing + 155 chi every minute?? or all the instant chi skills like tackling Dash
    or increase the cooldown time on Shadow escape so it cant b used to often as it is