Gmae Connection..

snorm03
snorm03 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Support Desk
Okay.. Seeing as how no one posted a thread yet, so I must be only one.. However I know some people in my area are having the same Issue..

Cannot Connect to the game anymore. I get to the log-in screen and type user and pass, then all it does is count up the seconds until it says can not connect..

I was wondering if there was different like routers or something servers or what ever that people run off of, because if so then the thunderstorms that came through last night.. knocked stuff pretty slow.. I have friends, Girl Friend, Me and what ever people I barely know tell me there having Dc problems, can not connect.. I can log into the game play for a minute then it gets super slow and Dc's me.. sooo whats going on YO?
Post edited by snorm03 on

Comments

• gabriel1239
    gabriel1239 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I cant connect either... it says incorrect user name or password and i'm postitive that they are right! i don't know why b:sad
  • snorm03
    edited June 2010
    Umm.. That's a Problem with your Log-in ID.. I am talking about Connection.. Not passwords and User names matching up but not working..

Obviously your password is changed, you need to restart it.
  • Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I cant connect either... it says incorrect user name or password and i'm postitive that they are right! i don't know why b:sad

if using a laptop check your numberlock isnt on - that can be really annoying when typing password that have letters at the right end of the keyboard - alternatively use the on screen keyboard to enter your password

snorm03 wrote: »
    Okay.. Seeing as how no one posted a thread yet, so I must be only one.. However I know some people in my area are having the same Issue..

Cannot Connect to the game anymore. I get to the log-in screen and type user and pass, then all it does is count up the seconds until it says can not connect..

I was wondering if there was different like routers or something servers or what ever that people run off of, because if so then the thunderstorms that came through last night.. knocked stuff pretty slow.. I have friends, Girl Friend, Me and what ever people I barely know tell me there having Dc problems, can not connect.. I can log into the game play for a minute then it gets super slow and Dc's me.. sooo whats going on YO?

it sounds like a local linternet issue but raise a ticket if it continues
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gabriel1239
    edited June 2010
    but i did register again and cant log in in the game with the new account! :(
  • gabriel1239
    edited June 2010
    it is not about the num or cap everything is good with typing and i always type using the virual keyboard! but still nothing!! b:cry
  • snorm03
    edited June 2010
    Well, I am in Michigan, and I was getting people to tell me from Ohio they was having problems too.

Right now the problem seems okay.
  • gabriel1239
    edited June 2010
    i'm in Chicago and i hope the problem will be fixed soon b:tired
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    There could be intermittent internet service or throttling occurring regionally between your computer and our servers. Please restart your PC and networking gear and try again later.

You can check out what could be going on in the world with Internet connections here: http://www.akamai.com/html/technology/dataviz1.html
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Demalith - Dreamweaver
    Demalith - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am also having trouble either logging into the game or staying logged in. I am in GA and have another friend whol lives further north that is having the same issue. Its a strugggle to juts get CS done.
This discussion has been closed.