Improve the rest

ShawnEx - Archosaur
ShawnEx - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
yes this is the 1st post by a sin on classes
ok things that should b improved
1) Leaps→such as Distance shrink on wiz and Tiger leap on Bms should b more liek sins to even it off its fair and makes sense

2)make paralyze work??→dueling clerics in paralyze i can jus pop up on them and atk..taught i cant move??

3) put back bramble hood( will get some hate for this)☻psy hav reflect that works in PVP and TW venoes own can only work in TW..

4have a way for ppl to improve their detection lv

5)at the start of game improve the quests gears other classes receive as TB ppl hav + 2 mag etc on theirs while other classes get ****
Post edited by ShawnEx - Archosaur on

Comments

• Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Re detection level, there are pots that can be made in Raging Tide city to allow classes to increase their detection level.. of course you have to own the city.. or hope someone from the faction that does will sell some and they only last for a short time..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    GHealz - Archosaur Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    fierst thread liek this i saw w/o QQ after it..sigh but its tru how cana sin move after i PARALYZED himb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tempest FTWb:bye
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    distance shrink = frigging magic to propel meself forward but it can only take me forward by 25 meters.....
    while tiger leap = BM jumps forward which takes a bm forward by 16 meters....

then assassins come along (with weaker leg muscles than bms and no magic like that of a mage to toss themselves foward) who can jump....30 meters (assassins must have leg muscles like that of the hulk)????? and a second jump of 35 meters that also stuns the target?

well in that case, distance shrink should also cause aoe damage with the strength of stone rain and a range of 10 meters.
    b:surrender

and BM's tiger leap should cause a 10 meter aoe stun of 3 seconds.

also doesn't the detection pots not work at equal levels (once you get to high enough levels to matter)?
    if the sin has max cat like tread and be the same level as you, then you can't see them even with the pots?
    x.x

*goes off to find that thread about how stealth works, be back laterish*

edit: found it, http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=691292 guess they do work, but only if you be equal level or higher than the assassin.*
    but then again....expensive, rare pot + waste apoc pot cooldowns + teleport greater than your range =.......
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    lets be rational here plz
    who cares that they can gain 155 chi evry 5 secs that fair
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lets be rational here plz
    who cares that they can gain 155 chi evry 5 secs that fair

well at least it isn't 160 chi every 5 seconds.
    o wait....all other classes can only get like.....50 chi....per minute....and that be only after they go sage.
    :/

and wha? assassins can get 5 attacks per second along with their 155 chi every 5 seconds?
    :<
    *goes to restat to HA and get warsoul fist on me wizzy*
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    its also fair they hav to skill one that gives 50 chi per use and oen that gives 1 spark SO cool man and fair dont forget