Can't learn my Wiz lev 79 Skillz...

MoistNess - Lost City
MoistNess - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Wizard
Ok,

so i am level 79 and I have completed my spirtual culti... i have Aware of Vacuity.

I go to the skills trainer and try to learn Undine Strike (rawr >:-)

but NO 79 skills show up... I don't mean they are shaded, I mean they are just not there... WTH, any help appreciated!
Post edited by MoistNess - Lost City on

Comments

• Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You gotta acquire the skill books at thousand streams which cost 20 apo page and 105000 coins (in ink) each.
  • MoistNess - Lost City
    MoistNess - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    cool, thanks Myriad!
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    cool, thanks Myriad!

You're welcome b:cute
    And if you want what skills to get, you gotta know that undine strike and sleep are mainly pvp skills, though sleep in pve can be casted on a mob when you aggro multiple mobs etc.. Undine strike is inneficient to dd the bosses, except if there are two wiz or a psy in the squad, because the time you use it, you could have gush which dd more, it's a skill used to spike and nuke in pvp.
    Ele shell is good for chi building.
    So if you don't plan to pvp soon you don't have to rush these skills ^^
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Undine is useful for DDing bosses right after you spark or right before you Sutra, although it costs 600 mana and if you are concerned about that it's better to not use it.

And BTW with the packs around you can make 5 apocalypse pages with 18 tokens of luck. If you've got the cash you might choose this over farming since most people skip mobs which drop them (not to mention, random squad distribution...)