Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Lolalts

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    Pwnt - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Nah I'm not scared to post on my main ;). I just think lions look ugly.
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    And before you call me a nonfactor.... Yes I am a nonfactor, but at least my ego isn't as fat as yours, another nonfactor.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pwnt? Are you serious? AHAHAHA.

Remember that time you got a huge ego and challenged ambition to a 1vs1 at west gate and got roflstomped? Yea that was great.

But yea, you have NO CLUE what happened in my previous faction, at all.

So here's an idea, why don't you get off the forums, go do some FC and TT runs 24/7 non stop, until you can be slightly less pathetic than you are now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Lawl rawrgh. Me dueling ambi is not at all an ego thing. Everytime I duel him, I know he's gonna wupp my ****. I just duel him to see how much I can get him down to. And when i say "yeah I'm gonna win", I know thats a joke, ambi knows thats a joke, and you're the only one that is too dense to realize that. Me and ambi have been dueling since we were 5x, so **** and mind your own business. And as for the leveling part, nothx. If I stay low 8x, it makes it that much more pathetic when you brag about having more hp than me. kthx ;)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    lol nah, I mean the time you PvPed at west gate and you got *****.

You're not just a nonfactor, you're a hopeless nonfactor. Like you see that one 7x fighting, and he still gets owned but he does a really good job and you're like "when he gets to 90+ with good gear he's gonna owne, that guy? Yea you're not him. You're the 8x that everyone ignores because he will ALWAYS be a nonfactor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    lol nah, I mean the time you PvPed at west gate and you got *****.

Nah, that's what I meant. Duels, PVP, all the same, we've been doing it since we were 5x.

And yeah, sure I'm a nonfactor, and I don't claim I'll be owning anyones **** when I get 9x. But you, on the other hand, just sit in front of your computer, typing big things, stroking your epeen. You were never a good barb, you were never a factor on anything besides the forums. So you n' me brah, can be "hopeless nonfactors" together. And before you say, "Oh I got xxxxx monies for my birthday, and tt90 and ****" I seriously don't effing care. Get a faction, and maybe I'll admit that a handful of people on the server have sympathy for you.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Uh huh..... I'm a terribad barb..... really.

I'm not in a faction because I choose not to be, if I wanted to I would have accepted one of GonjaQueens numerous faction invites to rejoin CareBear, I respectfully decline because I don't want to be a part of it. And... really, why would I care what you think? You're just a future Buldoser.

And I actually do quite well in PvP b:bye I'm not the best, I lose from time to time and I'm way to cheap to use charms. But when the last guy I saw who talked like you (Elvenne) could only say "lol u suck you didn't kill me fast enough" Then at least it provides some lulz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    lawl rawrghmad.

lolusuck. you don't kill me fast.

annnnd. I know what you're talking about (elvenne case). He was talking to gonja, who took about 5 minutes to kill Elvenne, a lower level, less well geared cleric. If I was in his case, I would make fun of gonja's amazingly bad skills. :)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Nah, he said that to me as well when it took me 20 seconds to kill him, 15 of which were waiting for plume shell to wear off. Supposedly I should have killed him in less.

Then he commented on how TheChieftain is a much better barb than me, so I kill him as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    whatevs. done raging.

next.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Get a faction, and maybe I'll admit that a handful of people on the server have sympathy for you.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=633071

^ we luv Rawrgh even when he hurts our feelings

lolbothmad? :3
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    annnnd. I know what you're talking about (elvenne case). He was talking to gonja, who took about 5 minutes to kill Elvenne, a lower level, less well geared cleric
    lmao for real? wtf...
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    wut?

>:(
  • Lizalica - Raging Tide
    Lizalica - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Chronin you were kicked from guild cuz you werent playing more then 2 months....and you didnt inform anyone...so....that is a strong reason to be kicked from guild :P
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lawl rawrghmad.

lolusuck. you don't kill me fast.

annnnd. I know what you're talking about (elvenne case). He was talking to gonja, who took about 5 minutes to kill Elvenne, a lower level, less well geared cleric. If I was in his case, I would make fun of gonja's amazingly bad skills. :)
    Uh huh..... I'm a terribad barb..... really.

I'm not in a faction because I choose not to be, if I wanted to I would have accepted one of GonjaQueens numerous faction invites to rejoin CareBear, I respectfully decline because I don't want to be a part of it. And... really, why would I care what you think? You're just a future Buldoser.

And I actually do quite well in PvP b:bye I'm not the best, I lose from time to time and I'm way to cheap to use charms. But when the last guy I saw who talked like you (Elvenne) could only say "lol u suck you didn't kill me fast enough" Then at least it provides some lulz

And I'll drop the both fo you. Can we be done with this war of the terrible barbs now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    War of terrible barbs can't be over till i join in b:cute
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Its funny how people think being someone in a game means anything.

Thats why everytime someone mentions the word factor and non-factor here i laughb:chuckle

But i gotta admit saying "pro archer" and ur looking for a faction is kinda hilarious.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Chronin - Raging Tide
    Chronin - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hey liz dont worry im comming back i just need a little vacation didnt think ya would kick me
    b:chuckle