Character Head Icon

MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
edited June 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
Hi everyone, is any of you feel annoyed by how game camera take your character head icon ?
(The head icon at upper left screen.) b:surrender
Especially on ? Venomancer . .

I am just trying to remade how my Venomancer looks, here how she looks now :
20100606164857.th.png

Here her Head Icon :
headgm.th.jpg b:cry

On other class their head might become too big on Head Icon.
I am feel annoyed each time i am seeing Head Icon that makes character looks ugly. =/

By the way i just realize make over scroll have cool down ? Because after using one (and looking on the head icon) i like to use another onem so i get a new one but it has cool down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
Post edited by MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hi everyone, is any of you feel annoyed by how game camera take your character head icon ?
    (The head icon at upper left screen.) b:surrender
    Especially on ? Venomancer . .

On other class their head might become too big on Head Icon.
    I am feel annoyed each time i am seeing Head Icon that makes character looks ugly. =/

By the way i just realize make over scroll have cool down ? Because after using one (and looking on the head icon) i like to use another onem so i get a new one but it has cool down.

cool down is about 30min? or so. it's really annoying.

before giving your character a makeover, make a new character, save the preset after modifying it and logging into game to see if it looks ok (in game and in profile picture - I always make sure the profile pic looks decent, even if it takes an hour of messing with the top, mid, and bottom in the face section b:shutup i tend to focus on the profile picture first because if it looks good on there, usually in game it looks nice, but looking nice in game doesn't always mean nice profile picture, in fact almost never...) and then give the makeover so you can avoid spending more money on scrolls just to fix the profile. b:chuckle
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    cool down is about 30min? or so. it's really annoying.

before giving your character a makeover, make a new character, save the preset after modifying it and logging into game to see if it looks ok (in game and in profile picture - I always make sure the profile pic looks decent, even if it takes an hour of messing with the top, mid, and bottom in the face section b:shutup i tend to focus on the profile picture first because if it looks good on there, usually in game it looks nice, but looking nice in game doesn't always mean nice profile picture, in fact almost never...) and then give the makeover so you can avoid spending more money on scrolls just to fix the profile. b:chuckle

I am already doing that, but i am ignoring the profile picture think i can live with it.
    But in the end i can't so i am using scroll again . .
    Well at last i am learning my lesson & realize that i can't live with profile picture that looks bad. b:surrender

By the way i guess you just tell me how to call it properly with profile picture not character head icon lol. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am already doing that, but i am ignoring the profile picture think i can live with it.
    But in the end i can't so i am using scroll again . .
    Well at last i am learning my lesson & realize that i can't live with profile picture that looks bad. b:surrender

By the way i guess you just tell me how to call it properly with profile picture not character head icon lol. b:chuckle

b:laugh

you'll come up with a good profile pic b:victory
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I agree with OP! My character looks so much more prettier when you zoom in screen to see her actual face not in the head icon. b:cry It looks ugly in the head icon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]