Character Graphical Revamp

Options
chingching108
chingching108 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
So I have a BM and I noticed that assassins bodies were well sculpted, using more advanced graphics. In contrast, a BM's body is really poorly sculpted, you can even noticed the cynlindrical tube it seems to hang off on. I understand that since sins are newer they tend to have better graphics, but I think the older classes should get a graphical revamp so that they match the sin's graphics. i mean sins have noticable nipple spots, while bms have nothing. sins also have abs and bms have a mess. Also a bm's pecs pop out way too much its unnatural. btw my bm is lv 82
Post edited by chingching108 on

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sins have noticable nipple spots

err.... b:shocked
    i dont think anyone has noticed that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    err.... b:shocked
    i dont think anyone has noticed that

... Pay attention, it's very, very important.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    a revamp would be rlly niceb:victory
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Kalibur - Lost City
    Kalibur - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    that wouldnt be so bad....i dont mind my wizzy looking a little more " magical " lol
    Below is my Signature dont steal
    b:angry World Domination b:angry
  • Scathatch - Harshlands
    Scathatch - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol yeah I would like a revamp on my veno, especially in the hair area. The fish hair is so pretty and well made, but even though I bought fashion hair for mine it still has horrible graphicsb:surrender
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    A little remake on old models? Hey, why not! *Apposes 'approved' on your suggestion*
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • GohanX - Raging Tide
    GohanX - Raging Tide Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sins have noticable nipple spots

You mean the girl sins?!!! I MUST go see for myself!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ugysekell
    ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I agree.
    I don't know about nipple spots, but "old" races (human, elf, untamed) should be revamped. It's true, the tideborns look a lot more "modern", especially their hairstyles. They actually have hair, not just a plastic-looking **** like other races. Also, TBs need more customization options (lip color change, different eyeshadows, etc). Barbs should be able to change fur color, and at least do minor face changes. ALSO fix Psychic's wrist, when they hold their weapon, their wrist look thin like paper. Let us change character height.

FIX longer hairstyles, I hate it when they disappear in my character's body... I can only use short hairstyles because of this. I know this is a common problem in most PC games since forever, but we are in 2010. I know a few FREE MMOs that have long hairstyles that actually move in the wind and do not disappear in the body. -_- It can't be THAT hard... Make the hairstyles and wigs move at least a little bit when we walk and jump... They all look so plastic now and they look like I put a can of glue on them and they can't move.

I suggested this before but the thread died after a few bumps, so I hope this will be around for a while.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So I have a BM and I noticed that assassins bodies were well sculpted, using more advanced graphics.

Me too realize that the first time i see a tideborn screen shot.
    Then after playing them i am really sure they were looks better than old races.

If you know about FW, you will notice character on there seem to be build like Tideborn.
    (notice the body structure, especially the face, except maybe the hand on psychic)
    It's just PW has older graphic engine compared to FW, which seem limit Tideborn customization and on some VGA card cause face glitch.

I always think about character graphical revamp, but i don't think they would do that . . Takes too much time and it's like another huge update just on looks. b:surrender
    It's like rebuild many things too, especially animation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Hayateremix - Lost City
    Hayateremix - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Honestly i want to see some wind effect..I mean when im landing from like a high altitude my archers hair looks as if he has put too much gel in it. x_x
  • Finn_haar - Sanctuary
    Finn_haar - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this is axectly what i wanted to hear a :D indeed the sins graphics are far more better looking then the older ones!! same goes for skills the BM skills are soooo out of date (graphically) soooo boring

and i agree with the wind effects......make it like DBZ 8D flying and jumoing landing and everything WITH effect
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i might go for such a revamp, but not if it meant all my other chars would start having their pants randomly disappear on them like my assassin does.

not if it meant half (or all) the character models would suddenly go invisible, either, like happens to the veno pets i got from the tideborn areas. they usually come back when viewed from slightly different camera angles, but it's still annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bumping this, I agree highly. Another thing to point out is the barbs teeth in true form. They look like someone has glued paper to their mouth.

I also think this apply s to monsters. I mean come on. Some of the monsters look HORRIBLE. One monsters face looks like it has been tatted to his head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Guess these was what called limit of PW. b:surrender
    The engine to made PW already go as far as today, maybe Perfect World II ? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Myalt - Raging Tide
    Myalt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I agree, the graphics are kind of outdated. I especially hate the old hairstyles and I'm very jealous of the TB ones. =P Thank god fashion hairstyles came out! I also hate it when my body disappears in my mount, when my glaive cuts my leg in half and when my hair disappears in my shoulder... WTF.