3 week trial, what I found, game review

luetenant
luetenant Posts: 3
edited June 2010 in Chronicles
Review of Perfect World International. Beware if your looking for directions to this game
good luck, you will need to figure things out for yourself.

If your looking for a Fration to share make freinds, you will have to wait until
you are at a level 60+.
Reason for this is you should have figured everything out on your own by than.

The game protrays woman as ****, and basicly no clothing to cover up, I got sick of looking at my underware when collecting herbs.

A good percentage of players are rude, the language has no blocking, Another words most players "Cuss".

A (XXX Rated Warnings should be implemented)))).

The forum is some what helpful, however missing parts to many area's. Teleporting needs updating.

As far as quest, there are many, as far as the beauty of the game it has it, the art is awesome.

Other than that I am so glad I didn't spend a penny trying out this game.

Chow

b:bye
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ooh, I'm 91, can I join a fration?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *looks at ragequit*
    successful troll is successful?

Anyway, if you got to level 60, and could still see underwear while running, them im guessing your class is not a magic class, since those go to robes at level 50. Honestly, the only armor set that I complain about are the level 70 and level 80 female armor set. Other then that, yes the armors are short skirts, but its also an asian game (not trying to be racist/stereotyping, but in general, games from countries such as China or Japan are more preverted). And I want to join a fration. :OO
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    What's underware and why do I have to look up to see it when picking herbs?

And since there's no filters, does that mean that I can finally say **** that ***** kissing **** now?
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sense when do you have to be 60+ to join these so called "fration"?
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    So either the OP couldn't figure out that the camera angle could be shifted after 3 weeks of playing, or he seemed to like positioning it to see underwear when herb gathering. Strange, sad little man.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    So either the OP couldn't figure out that the camera angle could be shifted after 3 weeks of playing, or he seemed to like positioning it to see underwear when herb gathering. Strange, sad little man.

I lol'd

/10char
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    3 weeks and you think you can post a review? That's like reading the first chapter of a great novel and then writing a half-assed book report. Yeah that's really insightful.

b:chuckle

And... I'd rather join a decimal than a fraction.... ijs
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    3 weeks and you think you can post a review? That's like reading the first chapter of a great novel and then writing a half-assed book report. Yeah that's really insightful.

b:chuckle

And... I'd rather join a decimal than a fraction.... ijs

No, no, no, join a DMS.
  • Jeran - Harshlands
    Jeran - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    luetenant wrote: »
    Review of Perfect World International. Beware if your looking for directions to this game

If your looking for a Fration to share make freinds, you will have to wait until
    you are at a level 60+.

The game protrays woman as ****, and basicly no clothing to cover up, I got sick of looking at my underware when collecting herbs.

A good percentage of players are rude, the language has no blocking, Another words most players "Cuss".

The forum is some what helpful, however missing parts to many area's. Teleporting needs updating.

As far as quest, there are many, as far as the beauty of the game it has it, the art is awesome.

Chow

So sorry to inform OP but apparently your 3 weeks primary research seems pretty underwhelmingb:thanks why?
    I am not quite sure what fractions and freinds are in PW
    Have you thought about the age and targeted audience of this game? Obviously not and and you did then you're either one century behind us or are just contradicting yourself.
    Teleporting does not need updating, you can only teleport to a certain set spot from a certain teleporter.
    There is a language blocking that has been implemented long ago
    You cannot judge how helpful our forum is considering the fact that this is your first ever post.
    Verdict? Your research seems to have lacked efficiency and reliability, have you tested more than one 'fraction'? have you tested different serves? prob not. This is also not being rude but purely constructive criticism. Personally, PWI is the perfect mmo for me because I feel relaxed and comfortable talking to other players and how we can express ourselves through our characters so if you think pixeled underwear offends you in anyway then really, this isn't the right game for you but just to have your biased opinions without backing it up really doesn't make your '3 weeks trial game review' lives up to its name now doesn't it?b:chuckle
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ummm... There are absolutely NO points in your thread that I could classify under 'review', maybe besides the graphics, that you mentioned once (not too helpful for info, though).

Enticing title, but absolutely no substance whatsoever.

And thus I give you the following quote:
    'Vegeta, what is the scouter saying about Chow's failing level?
    It's over nine thousannnnnnnd!!!!!!
    What?! Nine thousand!! There's NO way that can be right.'
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Reysassin - Heavens Tear
    Reysassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    oh holy hell, where does a fella start with this one?

first off... the tutorial is there for a reason, its not the games fault if you ignore it or shut it off. and honestly, how much instruction do you really need? 'wasd' or mouse to move. point click everything else.

i've never had any trouble finding a FACTION at any level. if all else fails all you have to do is go stand around in arch and spam general chat, though theres almost always some faction recruiting in world chat thats open to any class/level. don't fault the game for your lack of effort or paying attention.

as far as the women and their clothing, aside from what's already been said, theres always someone in arch selling cash shop fashion for low prices. if a xxsx rating was required for a little panty peek, most of what is on over the air television wouldnt be on anymore. go play a game thats rated 'm' for mature if you want to complain about having your sensitive values offended.

last time i checked, there is indeed a chat filter built into the game. i personally have been fighting it for a year and a half. granted, it is somewhat redundant and messed up at times (everyone that remembers the original nien event and the firecrackers, or the reason they changed the crimson eyesores name to flametalon from its filtered original, will know what i mean) unfortunately, there are any number of creative ways to subvert, invert and pervert text to get it past the filters, but good luck not finding the same wherever you go. I even found that issue on a different mmo targetted to elementary school children i was checking out for my 7 year old son.

The forum... well, learn how to use the search function and have a little patience to sift through countless pages of results and you can find pretty much everything you need. if you need some info thats not on the forums (odd as that is) theres all sorts of other resources available, from the wiki, pwdatabase, ecatomb etc.

Now, i must admit, I find myself a bit confuddled as to how the teleport system needs updating. do you expect to be able to teleport everywhere from every teleporter? that would just be downright silly. the teleporters are like highways with toll-booths. This isnt ancient Rome, all roads do not lead there. its like any road system anywhere in the world. the farther away from any city you are, the more little podunk towns you'll find yourself passing through to get to said city.

I'm not even gonna say anything about not paying a penny to 'try it out' the ignorance of that statement isn't worth the carpal tunnel pains typing gives me.

that being said... yeah...

theres my attempt at slaying the troll with my sword of thought and logic.

i said good day
    ReYVynN-93 barb (semi-retired)
    Reysassin-8X assassin (semi-actively levelling til sage/demon skills drop)
    Sbiggs-54 veno
    and others to remain unlisted...

"What is best in life?"
    "Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And here the lamentation of their women."

"Oracles... wtf are oracles..? I'm here to play the game, not power level through it so i can call other people noobs..."
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    slaying the troll
    Theres no such thing as troll slaying. Please stop feeding the troll. Or counter-troll with hamsters b:thanks
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Theres no such thing as troll slaying. Please stop feeding the troll. Or counter-troll with hamsters b:thanks

I saw that you LOVED participating on my bud's thread. b:laugh
  • Reysassin - Heavens Tear
    Reysassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ok, so maybe i cant slay the troll, but i sure can have fun pointin out a bunch of ways that theyre being a nubbish jabroni
    ReYVynN-93 barb (semi-retired)
    Reysassin-8X assassin (semi-actively levelling til sage/demon skills drop)
    Sbiggs-54 veno
    and others to remain unlisted...

"What is best in life?"
    "Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And here the lamentation of their women."

"Oracles... wtf are oracles..? I'm here to play the game, not power level through it so i can call other people noobs..."
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    ok, so maybe i cant slay the troll, but i sure can have fun pointin out a bunch of ways that theyre being a nubbish jabroni

...If you can smellllllll... what the Rock is cookin'!

Nice reference there.
  • RobertMX - Lost City
    RobertMX - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    wtf is a fration? can i join too?
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Or counter-troll with hamsters b:thanks

Please do this on here too :D

as for the OP... all I have to say is... epic fail b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Please do this on here too :D

as for the OP... all I have to say is... epic fail b:chuckle

Better have a variation... what about kittens?
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Better have a variation... what about kittens?

Nuuuu hamsters FTW b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Nuuuu hamsters FTW b:chuckle

Boo... What about RL foxes, they are cute.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    let just flood the damn page with cute stuff, now!!b:laugh

160pn50.jpg

I would also like to jon this Fratition everyones talkin about >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010

you are at a level 60+.

Chow

If you're blind and need brail to play: good luck. You will need a seeing eye dog to play.

If you're looking for a spell checker for your browser, you'll have to spell spell checker correctly in a search engine to find it. If you get to level 60 before you graduate 3rd grade, you will need a tutor.

Players walk out in front of you when you're driving your panther down the street. Blacklists only work for those that aren't blind.

Time for chow. bblafkttfn
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • GohanX - Raging Tide
    GohanX - Raging Tide Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2010

you are at a level 60+.

Chow

This thread is really pathetic. However he did raise a good point. The devs in this game are perverts. There are **** shaped objects all over the map and the girls are half naked much of the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    let just flood the damn page with cute stuff, now!!b:laugh

I looked at your comment and reacted like this:

funny-pictures-cat-loled.jpg
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Since when girls are **** because you can see their underwear? XD

**** don't wear underwear these days... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Since when girls are **** because you can see their underwear? XD

**** don't wear underwear these days... b:surrender

OMG, think of the kiddos reading forums... No wait, kiddos learn too fast, too well, too much those days... b:shocked
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    glad to know Lesthar :) i wodner if we can get it like how islamey did it? >.>
    2ypdizo.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    OMG, think of the kiddos reading forums... No wait, kiddos learn too fast, too well, too much those days... b:shocked

The turth is harsh, my friend. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    glad to know Lesthar :) i wodner if we can get it like how islamey did it? >.>

*Looks left and right... Coast clear? Here goes*

funny-pictures-cat-in-box-naps.jpg
    The turth is harsh, my friend. b:shutup

...And a free barf bag for everyone!
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    let just flood the damn page with cute stuff, now!!
    You've got me convinced
    funny_cat_pictures_094.jpg
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
This discussion has been closed.