A "OMG why some players leave PWI"

Options
2»

Comments

• Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i went to Jade Dynasty too and quit at 87. i just got bored and lonely b:surrender

Maybe it's just for me then xD;
    I don't talk to anyone on PW either, so it's no difference. b:avoid
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    preferring other Barbs over me because they have higher HP or claws, it really pisses me off.

You have no idea how much I've been put through the same thing. Before, tanking was a blast; almost every tank with an average hp and equally loved. Then I started gettiing turned down for those with higher hp and now I easily get replaced with BMs with higher hp.

And people wonder why I barely tank anymore...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You have no idea how much I've been put through the same thing. Before, tanking was a blast; almost every tank with an average hp and equally loved. Then I started gettiing turned down for those with higher hp and now I easily get replaced with BMs with higher hp.

And people wonder why I barely tank anymore...

Either you have the best gear, or you don't. That's all there is in this game now.

Not sure why anyone would bother to play a game where level means nothing since hitting 100 is incredibly easy at this point and unless you cash shop like mad you will never amount to anything.

When I played, people were happy just to have the right class for their party and cash shoppers were still more like the normal players. They did not have an impossibly high advantage.

I'd play this again if the game went back to being good.b:surrender
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i still have two characters on JD, and on BOI. both have their points but nothing this company has come up with has come close to PW. JD has a fantastic tracing system, where you 'fire and forget', and your character runs right to where they are supposed to go, without getting killed in the process, but using the same system on play is really boring. it takes the boredom out of grinding, but also takes the active part of actually PLAYING the game out. so what is left? i have a beautiful white horse,(hate to say this, but much prettier than the ones here....b:avoid) i have a cute veno type character with two good pets. but a game that runs itself isnt that fun. so i dont really see people leaving PW to play JD fulltime. my son and i have beta tested most of the games of PWD, have characters we go play, but we always wind up coming back home, to PW.
    i went to Jade Dynasty too and quit at 87. i just got bored and lonely b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Limeball - Heavens Tear
    Limeball - Heavens Tear Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Would like to point out to the devs that if hardly anyone is sticking around after hitting 100 let alone 90, no one is gunna buy the 50 grand warsoul weapons.

Maybe that's worth something worrying about.
    Reikara - 94 HA/AA Veno - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Limeball -84 Assassin - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Reikarah - 99 Seeker - Sanctuary - Retired

Why do I stick around? I draw pwi fanart.