Goodbye.

Zanryu - Dreamweaver
Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Tideswell (East)
I'm leaving the game. It was fun, but I think it's my time to go.

I was here a week or two after this server opened up, I played alongside some really awesome people and made great friends along the way while questing and PvPing. I'm one of those people that was here when being a high level meant you knew how to play your class and you actually had to have some decent skill to get there, before BH, Hypers, and those damned packs.

Many of you probably don't like me, and that's fine. There are plenty of people I don't like as well (as many of you from a certain faction know) so I can't really judge you. To all the friends I've made I'd like to say thanks for the good times and keeping it interesting for a while. You guys were awesome. I'm really gonna miss you guys, and I hope you do well for yourselves.

At least one good thing will come of my leaving the server, no more massive tele spams about random perverted things, so all you haters (and I know I have quite a few) will be happy about that. :P

Anyway.... It's been a nice getting to play PWI with such interesting people, but the game is ruined for me now. It's boring, the only way to compete is to cash shop out the **** and I'm done with it. Bye Dreamweaver, luck to all of you that still find fun in this game, even if it is only a shadow of what it once was. (And keep having those awesome TW's everyone >:D)

Love me me or hate me, thanks for putting up with me the past year b:cute

-Zanryu
Post edited by Zanryu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Goodbye, gl =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I like Zan, and I will miss him. . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Good luck in whatever you do next. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    WC is going to miss someone xD

Anyways, good luck in your life outside PWi ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:sad

OT wont ever be the same ...
    i like potato
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Zanny, nooooooo! Who's gonna save my **** all the time??? Who am I gonna pick on?? At least shoot me a pm once in awhile, let me know what you're up to, okay? Maybe we'll see each other again some day in some other game :)

You're a brat, but I always loved ya anyway, and you never failed to bring a smile to my face. Keep in touch, k? *big hugs*

p.s. Can I have all your gear? j/k, j/k :P
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Awww Zan your leaving? Lol I kidna got bored of TWing after playing for a year. Everything from those boxes in Cube that give 1mil with the use of a gold hammer kinda ruined it. Well GL with what you do next b:victory.

-Vincent
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh no.... b:sad

Zan, i've pretty much known you since I was in my 20's after that cube of fate event when I was announced as the prophet by the GM's
    You seriously made me lol all the time, but please, why leave now when youve got a wife who loves you to bits?

Angel will be completely heartbroken, and so will your faction, which if you excuse the pun, they will be devastated that your humor in the hats would have evaporated.

Im quite sure other people wont want you to leave... thats including me. You were one of my best freinds on here pretty much since I started out, and only just now we got to talk through our mics for real...

I dont think your a jerk, a pervert, or an idiot. I actually think your a great young man with a warm, caring personality, and I am going to really miss you now your gone, because you always made me smile.

I know you will come back someday though.. my future telling senses are tingling b:wink

Love from your best mate, Es
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Bye b:bye
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Awh thanks for the nice words everyone, Willow and Prophet you were both some of my best friends.

I'll check in now and again to see how everyone is doing, maybe share some laughs with you guys again. If anything we can still talk on Skype, Prophet so... not like we're totally losing contact.

Honestly I was expecting sarcastic remarks or some kind of rude comments, can't say I'm complaining though.

Much love to Prophet, Willow, and the rest of my friends. You guys made the game worth playing the last few months :)
  • \Hysteria\ - Dreamweaver35
    \Hysteria\ - Dreamweaver35 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    it could just be cuz im a perv too, but i always enjoyed your random tele spams lol sad to see those go, but gl with w/e you do outside of pwi, peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Forsakenx for the siggy <3
    my post count always goes back to one >.>
    im so pro.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    bye zan even thought i never really got to know u i enjoyed our time in OT gl with whatever u do in RL OT never gonna be the same b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I know T_T im gonna miss just sitting with you when we have nothign else to do! b:cry
    28bcy08.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Nuuuuuuuh WC and OTs gonna be so boring T_T
    whos gonna stun lock mah wizzie now >:(
    Have fun wherever you go ='(
  • Lucifer - Dreamweaver
    Lucifer - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    omg ive been waiting for this day forever, i mean umm cya gl b:thanks
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Zanryu nuuuuuuuuuuuu
    b:sad
    bye bye and have fun.
    b:bye
    x.x
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    :O I turn my back for one second and you scram off out the door!!!! Bye Zanny, thanks for the fun times ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Bye Zan, don't let the door hit ya on the way out b:bye

(Does that fill your quota of rude remarks?) b:puzzled
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited June 2010
    Bye Zan, don't let the door hit ya on the way out b:bye

(Does that fill your quota of rude remarks?) b:puzzled

Capitalized version of the symbol for the greatest fixed point of a function + 70 (or the discontinued use as the representative symbol for asymptotic rate of growth of a function) = your answer.

Hint: it does not.
    :/
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Capitalized version of the symbol for the greatest fixed point of a function + 70 (or the discontinued use as the representative symbol for asymptotic rate of growth of a function) = your answer.

Hint: it does not.

Darn, no one has answered this yet. Where's cheze when I need him b:angry
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited June 2010
    You has only 6 Days, 23 hours, and 50 minutes left to answer.
    b:avoid
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    I have to answer my own question :O

Damn, foiled by my own plan!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    I have to answer my own question :O

Damn, foiled by my own plan!

Muhahahahahaha!
    now time to confoose you further with....a hamster!

._.'
    please adopt moar of us. (we need the space and resources.)
    Side note, even we hasn't managed to cure that neurological disease.
    x.x'

actually, now that me think about it that be quite ironic.
    (>.<)'
    we require humans to fix an issue even hasn't managed to solve?
    x.x'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    I think my thread is getting hijacked by math o_O

*gives Hamsta sunflower seeds* go my minion, destroy the maths!! please? :D

(And yeah, sure Decus, I'll let that count as a rude comment. Just because I'm bored and have nothing to do and want to eat cake. Though I have no clue what cake has to do with this conversation, well either way... wait.. what were we talking about? Something about rocket launchers? Oh well, have fun.

And yes.. I was actually bored enough to take a look at our forums, maybe I'll keep posting on the forums.. I get a good laugh when I read some of the things you guys say xD)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Muhahahahahaha!
    now time to confoose you further with....a hamster!

._.'
    please adopt moar of us. (we need the space and resources.)
    Side note, even we hasn't managed to cure that neurological disease.
    x.x'

Hamsters. Tasty... b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    *gives Hamsta sunflower seeds* go my minion, destroy the maths!! please? :D

Q_Q
    can't resist teh sunflower seeds.
    x.x'

the answer to teh ebil ebil maths = Capitalized version of the symbol for least fixed point + the symbol of the Big O notation, greek representation of the number 70, and the discontinued use as the representative symbol for asymptotic rate of growth of a function (me wondering why humans don't has a moar reasonable system of categorizing equations and whatnot....seems like the finder just lists it as whatever be convenient at the time.)

Nu + Omicron =
    v (capital version = N) + O =NO
    ^.^

and yesh me actually studied particle physics (messing with lasers be fun...even if they be perpendicular electrical and magnetic ones which me couldn't really "see see") during the war games with the ebil gophers.
    had most of me knowledge pertaining to it removed when me went back to me original assignment....but mainly because they decided to keep me creation. x.x'
    o.O

now quick Zanryu get a nice cold drink!
    ("')(O.o)("')
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Q_Q
    can't resist teh sunflower seeds.
    x.x'

the answer to teh ebil ebil maths = Capitalized version of the symbol for least fixed point + the symbol of the Big O notation, greek representation of the number 70, and the discontinued use as the representative symbol for asymptotic rate of growth of a function (me wondering why humans don't has a moar reasonable system of categorizing equations and whatnot....seems like the finder just lists it as whatever be convenient at the time.)

Nu + Omicron =
    v (capital version = N) + O =NO
    ^.^

and yesh me actually studied particle physics (messing with lasers be fun...even if they be perpendicular electrical and magnetic ones which me couldn't really "see see") during the war games with the ebil gophers.
    had most of me knowledge pertaining to it removed when me went back to me original assignment....but mainly because they decided to keep me creation. x.x'
    o.O

now quick Zanryu get a nice cold drink!
    ("')(O.o)("')

But it's the path integral of a complex holomorphic function on a rectifiable path =o

Damn... I've said to much... b:shutup

takes cyanide pill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    But it's the path integral of a complex holomorphic function on a rectifiable path =o

takes cyanide pill

Decus is gone? T-this means no more math! YAAAAAAY *gives Hamsta more sunflower seeds* WE WON! wooooo!

I'd give you a res Dec but... yeah... that's not my job anymoreb:cute
    edited June 2010

takes cyanide pill

Le gasp! (ehh...not complex enough....Q_Q....close enough representation.)
    Gamma be continuous?!?!
    *stares in shock*

Decus is gone? T-this means no more math! YAAAAAAY *gives Hamsta more sunflower seeds* WE WON! wooooo!

I'd give you a res Dec but... yeah... that's not my job anymoreb:cute

OM NOM NOM NOM!
    ^.^
    oh noes~
    Decus's going to come back from the grave anyways due to his wuv of math.
    At the current rate, humans should be discovering some rather interesting math stuff in the future. (mayhaps not soon, but soon enough)
    me has a chart.
    xD
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Zan, you sweet, silly, funny boy... don't go :( I already miss our silly "You're too young for me" talks and I got a random pm yesterday from someone else saying "Can't you find me a TT?" and it made me think of you. If you're still coming to these forums and replying out of boredom, you could be playing PWI to stave off said boredom :P It's so obvious to me how you will be missed by so many people, you are in your prime in this game, you're a great cleric, people love you - now is a bad time to leave.

Oh hell, I'm begging and that's unbecoming of me. Will I really have to find someone else to yell at about their safety lock?? You've always been my little buddy and it's always sad to see most anyone leave the game (though I can think of a few that I dream of the day they give it up :D). But, as you are my friend and I do care about your well-being, I can only wish you luck and happiness in life and hope that someday you'll be sooooo bored that you just can't resist logging PWI again and then we will have you, bwahaha!

Take care of you, do great in life, be successful, laugh every day, find a fantastic girl who makes you smile every minute, go to college, become a millionaire, backpack across Europe, become a doctor (you ARE so good at healing, after all), whatever, but most of all, BE HAPPY. You deserve it. *big hugs* Go forth in life knowing that you are cared for and that you will be missed :)