13»

Comments

• Askline - Lost City
    Askline - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Lawl from what ive seen from my sin I do

One lvl 5 dex.
    then next lvl
    3str 2 vit ever other lvl thow I plan on stoping that at lvl 35 and going all up dex.
    All sins do start out not the strongest... But for dps at high lvls there epic I believe. But that could be just me. But its working for me so far and i like it.
  • Azgarius - Sanctuary
    Azgarius - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well...

Assassin is a class that is MEANT to deal damage. majority of his skills aim at increasing dmg, while the bloodsuck, focused mind, blood frenzy and deaden nerves compensate the rest.... What im aiming at:

Here is the real reason if you are aiming at tanking and pvp:
    As a tank you are going to maximize your damage, since it increases your bloodpaint. On my lvl 90 sin that has around 5kish base damage, I am able to reach 10-15k crits on "?" bosses, which increases over 100hp from BP. I got hook and thorn +5 which is quite crappy considering endgame. On normal bosses and mobs it reaches 50kish crits which gives me back around 400hp per crit (critrate around 30 now, 70 with power dash).
    Considering the effect of BP (HP) AND damage you are going to have the G15 nirvana with god of frenzy. With 100 more dex and the activation of god of frenzy + crit the difference will not range hundreds but THOUSANDS of damage. Yet to make it effective you don't need more than 10k hp or else your bloodsuck effect won't compensate the 5% hp loss from god of frenzy on "?" bosses (keep in mind you will be doing 100k+ crits at that time, so it IS important in terms of tanking/soloing).

Conclusion: if you want an ULTRA high damage and if you want to forget about hp, being healed for more hp that you lose during fight, YOU NEED the damage + evasion + crit from dex, while refines + possible barb buff make your hp to ~10k while: Garnet gems (def) or diamonds of tiger (+att lvl) imbued into your gear make the rest of the job (insane and frequent heal) while additional hp is BAD for you (the more hp the greater amount of hp is taken by God of Frenzy).

Understood? The more damage you do, the better sin soloer/tanker you are. And with the doubled damage you wipe out pk (god of frenzy). end of story.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Wtf is up with all the necros lately?

Btw: wassup, Astreon?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • AuroraTear - Archosaur
    AuroraTear - Archosaur Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    1. I didnt read this entire thread. I found it while searching for a picture of the Warsoul daggers.
    2. God.... provide somthing real.

I have a lvl 101 Sin on Arch. I Have a measley 4.6k hp. Im a pure dex build (enough STR for claws)
    My armor has only +3 refines and I sharded all DOT's 4 socketed almost everything
    I can tank up and all the early bosses in TT3-3

When I lvl 2 blood paint with buffs there is barely a god damn thing I cant kill in this game. BP for the WIN. CRITS 1/3 attacks for the Win. Super high Dex evasion for the win. Noone really mentioned APS as a HUGE factor here

With ONLY 2.86 sparked I hit reg mobs for 40-50k when I crit. 17-22k non crit. Blood paint FTW. Both builds are good. Why the hell is everyone arguing??? If you want to find out which build is best get a couple of reset notes and try it out yourself.

That being said.... WHen i kill a mob in less then 1 second each..... I dont have to worry about being hit and beng squishy. With CHILL OF DEEP, AMP , and then Earthen Rift I dont have to worry about 5 or 6 or 7 mobs. WHen i do 70-80K crits. BP will heal me as I simgle hit whatever is still alive......... DO your sins your way. Stop reading up on these **** threads. PPL saying my build is better then yours. Whatever. Play the game you want to paly it. If you want to make a lvl 99 Arcane Sin.. Go for it. Ill WC your my Hero.. Seriouslly.... if you make one PM me ingame.

And Typhyse you forgot to mention that God Frenzy stacks with crit.... So id say 1/4 of your cirts arnt going to be simply be double damage... But rather 4x damage. SO 50k crits huh? how bout 100k? SOudns pretty damn good to me.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    1. I didnt read this entire thread. I found it while searching for a picture of the Warsoul daggers.
    2. God.... provide somthing real.

I have a lvl 101 Sin on Arch. I Have a measley 4.6k hp. Im a pure dex build (enough STR for claws)
    My armor has only +3 refines and I sharded all DOT's 4 socketed almost everything
    I can tank up and all the early bosses in TT3-3

When I lvl 2 blood paint with buffs there is barely a god damn thing I cant kill in this game. BP for the WIN. CRITS 1/3 attacks for the Win. Super high Dex evasion for the win. Noone really mentioned APS as a HUGE factor here

With ONLY 2.86 sparked I hit reg mobs for 40-50k when I crit. 17-22k non crit. Blood paint FTW. Both builds are good. Why the hell is everyone arguing??? If you want to find out which build is best get a couple of reset notes and try it out yourself.

That being said.... WHen i kill a mob in less then 1 second each..... I dont have to worry about being hit and beng squishy. With CHILL OF DEEP, AMP , and then Earthen Rift I dont have to worry about 5 or 6 or 7 mobs. WHen i do 70-80K crits. BP will heal me as I simgle hit whatever is still alive......... DO your sins your way. Stop reading up on these **** threads. PPL saying my build is better then yours. Whatever. Play the game you want to paly it. If you want to make a lvl 99 Arcane Sin.. Go for it. Ill WC your my Hero.. Seriouslly.... if you make one PM me ingame.

And Typhyse you forgot to mention that God Frenzy stacks with crit.... So id say 1/4 of your cirts arnt going to be simply be double damage... But rather 4x damage. SO 50k crits huh? how bout 100k? SOudns pretty damn good to me.

Um...
    1: You're posting on a necro'd thread.
    2: Wrong thread, buddy.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Naruchan - Lost City
    Naruchan - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Every class is squishy at their first lvls... (except veno because of pet), when you get more lvls u'll see the difference and u'll start liking the class even more.

Example: My cleric when it was 1-40 I hated it and wanted to quit it because I always needed help with quests but now I can solo a few things.

i agree, my sin is 82 and i love the class... restat and get your magic points back to start. vit will add on with gear and such or u can shard citrines... trust me, you want the dex.

stat 4 in dex every lvl. 1 in str when needed. if not needed at lvl time, save it. extra points useful in a pinch.

and.... fantastic being able to solo your own bosses, and stealth certain quests in caves. all u sins know exactly what im talkin bout there.

hang in there, you will have fun i promise.