Faction

Shadoownn - Heavens Tear
Shadoownn - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
I have faction and it was going so well and i level up to lvl 2. Now it started failing any ideas? If u have any question i will have to anwser it, but plaese how can i get this back on it's feat and working agian. Plz tell how and how it work out? and how does it work. b:sad b:surrender
Post edited by Shadoownn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Xx_Kaoru_xX - Raging Tide
    Xx_Kaoru_xX - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well what do you mean by failing? Lots of fighting between members? Members leaving? b:thanks
    -Insert Cool Signature with my character's screenshot here-
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    World chat recruiting all players.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    World chat recruiting all players.

To save yourself some whispers:

<Faction_Name> is recruiting all players, highest level is <Highest_Level_Player_Level>, Faction is Lv.2
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    To save yourself some whispers:

<Faction_Name> is recruiting all players, highest level is <Highest_Level_Player_Level>, Faction is Lv.2

Yes, that.
    I didn't exactly mean say "Recruiting all players"