NEW Char to make moneys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dicktator - Archosaur
Dicktator - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
i have a sin lvl 8x now.. . rarely do TT and stuff more one Zhen or bh . . so. myy question is . what char should i make to make moneys .lol..

i see in my faction people talking ohh i made only 15 mil today .. . . ohhhh this weekend i made over 100 mil .. im like wtf b:cryb:cryb:cry

ANd those people do TT runs i guess . but they go solo or in a squad?

and they venos.. .. but if i do a bm can i go solo in a TT run.. and from what lvl can i solo it . .pliz.....give me more details lol thnxm
Post edited by Dicktator - Archosaur on

Comments

• Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    it s very simple. u just need to make 5 aps bm or barb and ur rdy to go
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It's easy dood, merchant, and credit card =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignasia - Heavens Tear
    Ignasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    the only way a bm will be able to solo a TT is to have a butt load of charms. from what iv heard and seen the only class that can accually solo without charms or help of a cleric is the veno. but u will need to have a herc. and those are pricey. i don t know what price SoF sells on ur server but its about 7-9k each. so a herc is about 70mil. but like i said the veno is the only class that can solo without the use of a charm or cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bunella - Harshlands
    Bunella - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Make a veno and grind your levels. I don't do any bh's at all, ever. I don't especially like tt. I have grinded my way to level 92, picking mats along the way and manufacturing. I have both a herc and a nix and about 22 million in the bank.

All of the stuff I manufacture or pick up as drops, I decompose and sell as genie food. I am level 7 in all four crafts, so that is a bunch of genie food. I also have three full genies to use as the situation requires.

I am always a cat shop if I am not playing, selling mats , herbs, genie food. Coin has never been a problem for me as I spend my time grinding and picking up the coin.

I hope this works for you as well. I hear alot of people make a veno for coins and I see why :)

good luck and have fun :)
    bunella
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Venos are the quickest plus cheapest way to get to soloing TT modes. Basically takes over 10 times the amount invested in a BM to solo squad mode 3-1 at a slightly faster rate. Honestly, with as much griping about fist BM OP, I expected to have finished it much faster than a veno could. Didn't turn out that way, which means some people on these forums are whipping numbers out of their **** and using them as facts.

So BMs can solo it, but they need buffs to do it without heavy charm reliance, and heavy refinement with sage BP to not need a charm. Veno can do it for the current sum of 60 mil more or less.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Maybe start doing merchant business or play venomancer get hercules then solo instances.
    or just like what paramedic say
    make 5 aspd character (bm, archer, barb, or assassin)
    They attack freaking fast. Let's say a full squad need 30 minute, these 5 aspd people only need 15 minute. With 5 aspd they can easily get semi permanent spark which heal their hp for 20% when used + 3 second resist.
    But one piece of their gears usually worth more than a legendary pet, well there a price for speed up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • hopaqo
    hopaqo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The better option would've been Grinding along the way, probably 1/2 hrs atleast every week. BMs will have repair costs if you mean AoE, not to mention pots and charms. Like everyone is saying Venos are the best option and most efficient, with little or no costs. You'll have Metabolic Boost to recover your HP & then Nature's Grace to recover your MP. The pet tanks only time you basically die is when more than one mob attacks you and you're unable to get away. You can easily grind, pet tanking and you using scarabs, easy.
  • Tutmozis - Harshlands
    Tutmozis - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i have a sin lvl 8x now.. . rarely do TT and stuff more one Zhen or bh . . so. myy question is . what char should i make to make moneys .lol..

i see in my faction people talking ohh i made only 15 mil today .. . . ohhhh this weekend i made over 100 mil .. im like wtf b:cryb:cryb:cry

ANd those people do TT runs i guess . but they go solo or in a squad?

and they venos.. .. but if i do a bm can i go solo in a TT run.. and from what lvl can i solo it . .pliz.....give me more details lol thnxm

Hit level 100, and go Nirvana. Crystals are still high prices, but not for too long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]