Sinister Shooters?

RhythmStorm - Heavens Tear
RhythmStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I need a price check for the Sinister Shooter [lvl 42(or something) gold slingshot].
I saw one in AH for 650k bid - 900k buy, but I wasn't certain about buying it, because I saw a made gold lvl 61 xbow for only 175k earlier. Was the lvl 61's price just really low? If not, what's the real price for the MADE Sinister Shooters?

And another question: if refined/sharded, will using the Sinister Shooter for my archer's 50s [Until TT60] be okay? [Not going to bother with the lvl 50 Stash]

b:pleased
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute
Post edited by RhythmStorm - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ksir - Raging Tide
    Ksir - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    im not sure how much a sinister would cost since i dont play in your server but a sinister would easily be able to last you until youre tt60
  • RhythmStorm - Heavens Tear
    RhythmStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Thanks. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute
  • EronKillstar - Dreamweaver
    EronKillstar - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    mine's only refined +1 and not even sharded - I can still use it effectively (even though I also have the TT60 x bow).
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I used Sinister Shooter until I got to TT60.

Also, the level 61 crossbow you were talking would be Solarslayer, much rarer than the TT60 Swiftwind Crossbow and only has a little bit more damage, a proc and some HP to it. Though yes, in this case, that Solarslayer probably would've been cheaper. Or well, from my point of view, the mats used to make the TT60 are pretty much scrap.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.