Billing Account Locked?

Raeyna - Dreamweaver
Raeyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hey PWI :D

I recently charged 50 USD zen with my card a few months back, and I want to charge again.

But I'm receiving this message:
Error

Your account is locked for outgoing transfers and credit/debit card payments therefore we cannot complete this transaction.

To unlock your account, you would need to provide us with colour copies (scan or camera image) of the following documents:

* Your valid official identification document such as your international passport, national identity card or driving licence;
* Proof of address such as recent utility bill or bank statement;

I've received email confirmation that I paid for my zen, and the money was taken out and everything...

I'm not too comfortable with sending information like that over the web.

It is legit right?

b:chuckle
:D Ty!
Post edited by Raeyna - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    That message was through the payment method you were trying to use. You do not have to do this if you do not feel comfortable but note that if you choose not to, you will not be able to use that payment method with that card and will need to use an alternate payment method.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory