We can cancel casting too!

Options
Admante - Dreamweaver
Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Archer
I'm using quickshot the way BM's are using DBB cancel trick :P

It only works half the time sadly but it's a nice free att speed increase buff.
Post edited by Admante - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if you want to be able to cancel that badly get a genie with a cancel skill

earthquake works great on the ground
    i believe lightning chaser could be a better overal pvp cancel skil as it doesnt suffer being unasable in water and air but im not 100% sure same for the fact i dont know what its % chance on interuption is

earthquake has a 100% cancel chance so on the ground it beats you with your 50% chance to cancel
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Admante isn't talking about interrupting enemy casts. He's talking about canceling an attack to gain the bonus effect without spending the cost or using the attack.

I don't really see the point of canceling Quickshot, honestly. It only saves 0.6 seconds and 135 MP. Although, I guess you can use it to boost your attack speed in between demon sparks with fists pretty effectively.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Admante isn't talking about interrupting enemy casts. He's talking about canceling an attack to gain the bonus effect without spending the cost or using the attack.

I don't really see the point of canceling Quickshot, honestly. It only saves 0.6 seconds and 135 MP. Although, I guess you can use it to boost your attack speed in between demon sparks with fists pretty effectively.

No such thing b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No such thing b:chuckle

There is for me, I'm only at 2.5/second sparked b:cry