Sins > archers?

Options
OlieTheKing - Lost City
OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Sins are basically archers with more powerfull skills, faster weapons, more stuns, and can go invisible? but they are close range? do they have the same amount of defence as archers?
Post edited by OlieTheKing - Lost City on

Comments

• volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They wear the same armor. Only difference is the skills, archer can reduce damage, while sins can evade magic/auto-res/stealth away.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Archers own sins. I have never fought a sin neither will I ever fight one but anything with a bow is epic... That's why robin hood kicks that dude from ninja assassin's ****. But don't take my word for it, I don't know what I'm talking about
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Archers own sins. I have never fought a sin neither will I ever fight one but anything with a bow is epic... That's why robin hood kicks that dude from ninja assassin's ****. But don't take my word for it, I don't know what I'm talking about

lolz.

for tw. sin = suckass.. archer = nice.
    1v1 if sin lose to archer im gonna call the sin epic fail and should reroll.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lolz.

1v1 if sin lose to archer im gonna call the sin epic fail and should reroll an archer or a barb.

b:chuckle

10char
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Nrgy - Dreamweaver
    Nrgy - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lolz.

1v1 if sin lose to archer im gonna call the sin epic fail and should reroll a wizzard.
    b:chuckle

10char

There ya go, fix that for you .
    img532.imageshack.us/img532/3159/alotofworkfornothing.jpg ... Persistence is futile.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lolz.

1v1 if sin lose to archer im gonna call the sin epic fail and should reroll a venomancer.

So it's no longer 1vs1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • XMorphlinGx - Lost City
    XMorphlinGx - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sins are basically archers with more powerfull skills, faster weapons, more stuns, and can go invisible? but they are close range? do they have the same amount of defence as archers?

Stealth+3 spark owns almost any class, untill that's nerfed every LA/AA and even HA can be killed (bramble rage).

My fights with them are 50/50 and I fight uncharmed for a long time now.

To all archers that don't like evasion 79 skill because it cancels evasion buff: use it. Trust me. Won against some lvl 100 archers that had lunar bows with that skill.

Everyone swears on wings of grace but it's hard to channel that thing in fight, I rather go with evasion 79 skill because it's instant and doesn't use spark (at first part of the fight), later on if I get the chance to use WOG, I'll use it of course.

Dunno if any of this helps but it's not all that simple just to say sins>archers.

I PvP for a long time now and I lvl slowly because of it so I'm saying that from my experience.
  • arvail
    arvail Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sin < archers because sins look **** when they fight b:sin
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    arvail wrote: »
    sin < archers because sins look **** when they fight b:sin

male archers + metal skills = fabuluuuuuuuus
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Kyiamori - Lost City
    Kyiamori - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

more than that they would look b:avoid supa fabuluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus
  • Kyiamori - Lost City
    Kyiamori - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and thats coming from a sin
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

When I use my metal skills I be *snaps fingers* WORKING IT!
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Bowbarians>ALL

/thread
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.