What do you fear....In the PVP

2»

Comments

• LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LOl in ur case it doesnt matter getting ganked or not..ur such epic fail u shouldnt even be posting

Okay um how am I an epic fail? You might want to take back those words, I charge per rez and buff :3

What I mean by being ganked is that it takes two people to kill me. I am mainly a vit cleric and at my lvl it should not take a lvl 80 barb 5 hits to kill me. Or even a lvl 9x bm. Hell it shouldn't take a barb AND a bm to kill me.
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ok, I see this alot and it's annoying as ****.

Just because 2 people gank you does NOT mean two people were needed. It just means two people decided to attack you. Talking **** about "it took you x number of people lololol" while lying dead on the ground is the most fail thing in history.

Not directed at anyone in particular, but Tsuk here reminded me.

I fear Sins and venos in PvP, sins for obvious reasons and venos because it's hard to take care of a veno AND her pet before I get killed.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Big numbers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • FredAlmighty - Harshlands
    FredAlmighty - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The one thing im so SCURED of is I am normally redname and i can be cruising along and BAM a sin a lower lvl is killing me coming out of no where and the fact that their cash shop wing are so freaking fast I can 3 shot barbs my lvl and 5 lvls ahead of me but a sin? HELL NO! I see a sin disapear on my **** its time 2 drop from the air get on my mount and run as fast as perfectly possible :) Oh yea and venos with Nixs And ppl u pk on there alt get on their main like lvl 100 and will keep chasing u..... it happened to me last night EVEN THOUGH HE WAS +10 LVLS HIGHER THAN ME AND I STILL PKED HIM..... I got my **** wooped!
  • Luckyrose - Harshlands
    Luckyrose - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Im afraid of red named exes :( and other stupid ppl.

oh, and the thought of losing my mount T_T to a pker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsaken :)
  • random0800
    random0800 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    the worst thing i can think of is if chuck norris poped up and kicked me.
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ok, I see this alot and it's annoying as ****.

Just because 2 people gank you does NOT mean two people were needed. It just means two people decided to attack you. Talking **** about "it took you x number of people lololol" while lying dead on the ground is the most fail thing in history.

Not directed at anyone in particular, but Tsuk here reminded me.

I fear Sins and venos in PvP, sins for obvious reasons and venos because it's hard to take care of a veno AND her pet before I get killed.

Well again, common sense would dictate that one person would be suffice in killing a lvl 73 cleric with only 2.3k hp (might be a little more I don't remember)

Another thing I'm afraid of now:

High lvl sins with bows. They ****/hurt...a lot...>.<
    that and a certain barb that can hit me for 15k in one shot o.o
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ○Purge
    range 10 meters
    Mana
    channel 1.5 seconds
    cast 1.2 seconds
    Cooldown
    25 seconds
    Weapon
    Unarmed, Magic Instruments

requisite Cultivation Aware Of The Void
    While In Fox Form, this skill can remove all positive effects on the target.

Demon version reduces cooldown by 25 seconds.

Opopopopopopopop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    For once I want to eat a burger that looks exactly as it does in the commercals :/
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    you should all fear the guards b:laugh
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i fear my enemy running from suddently approaching cashshoppers...
    and having to go to toilet while in middle of a fight...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I fear PVP itself. Because I suck, usually, even as a cashopper.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I fear the rediculously over powered Jones Blessings have broken pvp for good. b:bye
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I fear nothing in PVP, Its all about knowing their tactics and quickness. As a BM, Stun locking make them vulnerable. Even without axes its easy to stun lock. The one who hits first will obviously win

but whats a disadvantage is
    Thunderstorm, True emptiness which is OP, nuff said b:bye
    I fear PVP itself. Because I suck, usually, even as a cashopper.

No, you just suck at the game period. PVP is easier and your playing an OP class with an OP pet XD... Please don't tell me your pure MAG either... I'm better off being a heavy veno with no magic points than that fail build xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I fear nothing in PVP, Its all about knowing their tactics and quickness. As a BM, Stun locking make them vulnerable. Even without axes its easy to stun lock. The one who hits first will obviously win

but whats a disadvantage is
    Thunderstorm, True emptiness which is OP, nuff said b:bye

No, you just suck at the game period. PVP is easier and your playing an OP class with an OP pet XD

People still QQ about this? I thought we were done with this... b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    People still QQ about this? I thought we were done with this... b:sweat

I dueled with a veno and purged and massacred them with melee arcane veno (daughter's veno but yeah, all skills upgraded) ROFL and an archer / sin too ROFL.

I done duel with a cleric, I purged her buffs and face rolled her in 5 secs after fox wallop
    I done duel with a sin, and purged her buffs and casted some DOTs, then befuddling mist and life leech
    Both at same LVL

I done duel with archer 8 LVLs above me, I purged him after he sparked and melee'd him with the skills venoes called **** XD and when he casted his winged shell, I pop in noxious gas and blazing scarab and frost scarab on him, then go back in fox form. and he got rolled 4 times in a row

Dueled another sin at 7x, he beat me but I almost whooped him

The pet I used to PVP with is a snow hare ROFL LOL

Yeah, venoes are not op b:laugh

Pure VIT venoes are nasty b:surrender

Edit: I did it just for the lolz, and I forgot to say, I don't hate venoes, infact I love the class to squad with ofc, but playing as on for PVE or PVP is rather boring
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • ManofPower - Lost City
    ManofPower - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    And my sin is lvl 30 >.>[/QUOTE]

you really have all those?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I fear the idiots who pick fights with you like they're so pr0, find out halfway that they'll lose the battle, and then they still have the balls to ask their friends to help. The result is you've got two of his friends on you keeping you stunned while he hits you and pretends he's won.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Welcome to Harshlands, Mr. Knife. :(
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No, you just suck at the game period. PVP is easier and your playing an OP class with an OP pet XD... Please don't tell me your pure MAG either... I'm better off being a heavy veno with no magic points than that fail build xD

Then I guess I'll enjoy playing sucky?

:3c
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • salvati0n
    salvati0n Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2010

BM can obviously stunlock without using Drake Bash and obviously whoever hits first always win. The 100 Barb who one shot me with Arma after I hit him with stun was obviously hacking.
  • Kyiamori - Lost City
    Kyiamori - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i fear venos and their QQbirds
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I fear....lag! Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • CinnaStix - Harshlands
    CinnaStix - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Even as a BM i fear assassins on rampage... The other day i saw 4 8x and 9x assassins come out of the shadows... in broad daylight ofcourse... and all attack an archer at the same time... and then all died... but it was funny... But i still do fear...
  • ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands
    ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Even as a BM i fear assassins on rampage... The other day i saw 4 8x and 9x assassins come out of the shadows... in broad daylight ofcourse... and all attack an archer at the same time... and then all died... but it was funny... But i still do fear...

Cool story bro.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Crits that can take me out & bypass charm when I'm at 60-70% hp are what I fear mostly . And the **** +30 attack lvl blessings only make it worst ...

Also combined magical + physical dmg since then marrows become less effective .

Nix + veno is the best example for this , bleed freaking hurts when marrowed but mag attacks would hurt more unmarrowed ...

Also fighting a veno or archer with a lunar bow while both of us are buffed since they're gonna keep their buffs while purging mine .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Many things :P
    E.G, getting attacked by stuck up people a good 20 lvl's higher than you. I know i should be stronger, and not complain ^^' , but that's why, in general, i don't PvP.
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I fear teh nix **** venos D:
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    When I am on my lvl 36 archer... I fear the higher lvl red names 20-30 lvls higher than me who 1 shot me... So I relog my main come and kill them only to have them run to a safe zone and QQ for the next hour why you picking on low lvlsb:cry in my pm's so I just stand over them on aerocraft waiting for them to leave safe zone except they never do and I waste so much time where I should have been lvling my other toons just to play with the fail scared red name now standing on archosaur wallb:victoryb:laugh