Sunday (05/30/2010)

Infamy attacks Shining Tide Wood held by Leviathan - 8:00 PM EST
NightRage attacks Walled Stronghold held by Leviathan - 8:03 PM EST

Guilds/Factions on the map not participating in TW this week

None

Noob's random thoughts on this weeks turn out
Infamy has a challenge this week

TW Results! - 05/28/2010 (Friday)

Prodigy attacks Shattered Cloud Island held by Infamy - Prodigy send cats down the sides while Infamy rushed the middle. Prodigy's attack was stopped and Infamy keeps Shattered Cloud Island.

Varden attacks Vibrant Cliffs held by QQme -QQme rolled Varden and keeps Vibrant Cliffs.

TW Results! - 05/29/2010(Saturday)

Leviathan attacks Etherblade City held by Infamy - Leviathan rushed B path and pushed back Infamy. They they continued to take down all the middle path towers before enetering Infamy's base. Infamy then regrouped and pushed them out. Leviathan made a second push and got inside Infamy's base taking out a crystal tower and later on ending the war. Leviathan retakes Etherblade City.

Chakra attacks Dreaming Cloud held by Infamy - Chakra made several attempts down the sides and middle but were held off by the 2 squads Infamy sent in. After Infamy lost Etherblade more defenders poured in and Chakra fell. Infamy keeps Dreaming Cloud.

QQme attacks Dreamweaver Port held by Infamy - No show. QQme takes Dreamweaver Port

Haven attacks Island of Broken Dreams held by Valkarie - Both guilds battled in the middle path for awhile before Haven headed downt he sides while Valkarie head down the middle. Haven was too slow getting to their base and Valkarie won the crystal bash. Valkarie keeps Island of Broken Dreams.

TW Results! - 05/30/10(Sunday)

Infamy attacks Shining Tide Wood held by Leviathan - Both guilds pushed B path but Infamy's forced was pushed back and Infamy's path towers were taken out. Leviathan then recieved more defenders as the NightRage war had finished and started to attack Infamy. When heading to Infamy base Leviathan noticed the lack of resistance and sent scouts back to their base. The scouts then saw all four Infamy catapaults on the soft spot and directly attacking the crystal. The Leviathan attack force immediatly started to port back to their base. Leviathan barely managed to push them out and their crystal survived with 1 hit left at 80000/1200000. Leviathan then stuggled to mobolize an attack force as they were unsure of what to do with their crystal so low. Eventually Leviathan sent out more attacks while Infamy kept hitting A and C paths. With Leviathan's crystal back to 40% and Infamy's down to 15% Leviathan mobolized all its forces and took down the middle path thus destroying Infamy's crystal. Leviathan keeps Shining Tide Wood. Grats guys.

NightRage attacks Walled Stronghold held by Leviathan - Leviathan sent a couple of their stronger squads to NightRage. They quickly rolled them so they could join the Infamy war. Leviathan successfully defends Walled Stronghold.

TW map of Raging Tides after wars - 2010-05-3022-00-40.jpg

LAND COUNT

Infamy-14
Varden-5
Leviathan-10
QQme-15
Chakra-1
Valkarie-1

This thread was not made to flame or insult anyone in the PWI community. If you have any problems please leave me a message and I will do my best to change anything offensive on this thread.
Sorry if the colours may not match the ones in game if you have any suggestions on what colours may be better suited pm me once again.
If any officers of TWing guilds wish to pm me or Diangelo afterwards for information on TW results please do so :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Noob - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Insight is gonna win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:thanks Thanks (again xD) for posting these! :D and wow o.o TW seems interesting this week. Got to long on and see what happens! b:cute

Just going to say that when QQme takes over the map, everyone is going to complain and another group will take over and the cycle repeats b:chuckle So I honestly don't see why all the Infamy hate is required b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just going to say that when QQme takes over the map, everyone is going to complain and another group will take over and the cycle repeats b:chuckle So I honestly don't see why all the Infamy hate is required b:surrender
    It's a bit more complicated... not just to do with the most land-holding faction.

Infamy is hated because of being arrogant in the past and bragging how they are the best. When Couri decided to attack Infamy first time it was like "OMG DAMN YOU COURI YOU DIGGED YOUR GRAVE LEVIATHAN WILL BE WIPED OFF THE MAP SOON" when he just wanted some fun (I didn't see QQme making threats when they got double ganked the previous week by Night & Infamy)

So there's your answer why Leviathan attacks Infamy probably. And QQme... well it was natural this faction was born to fight the red beast after all. About Chakra idk tbh XD

The problem now is QQme defeated Infamy 1v1 and probably still can, so instead of needing ganks on you, one war is enough... but ganks still happen because of the attitude of some infamy's in the past.

I didn't see QQme doing any of those, not bragging, making threats or anything. Don't think we'd rage if someone decides to attack us it's a game and for fun after all.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's a bit more complicated... not just to do with the most land-holding faction.

Infamy is hated because of being arrogant in the past and bragging how they are the best. When Couri decided to attack Infamy first time it was like "OMG DAMN YOU COURI YOU DIGGED YOUR GRAVE LEVIATHAN WILL BE WIPED OFF THE MAP SOON" when he just wanted some fun (I didn't see QQme making threats when they got double ganked the previous week by Night & Infamy)

So there's your answer why Leviathan attacks Infamy probably. And QQme... well it was natural this faction was born to fight the red beast after all. About Chakra idk tbh XD

The problem now is QQme defeated Infamy 1v1 and probably still can, so instead of needing ganks on you, one war is enough... but ganks still happen because of the attitude of some infamy's in the past.

I didn't see QQme doing any of those, not bragging, making threats or anything. Don't think we'd rage if someone decides to attack us it's a game and for fun after all.
    Except you associate Esuna and a handful of others with all of Infamy =/.

Except for MyPixelsHurt, whom I haven't seen in a few weeks.

He does all that stuff enough to make up for the rest of QQme.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Except you associate Esuna and a handful of others with all of Infamy =/.
    Trudat

But this is how it is seen from the 'outside', usually the leader & officers give the impression of the whole faction.

I know it sucks but this is how it is >.<
    Quit.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Holy **** is Asheera higher level than me?

WTB> BH79 squad, NOW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol @ ***** talking about me.

Funny thing is, I've explicitly minded never to say we were better. I may have called individuals from QQme incompetent, but is has no relation imo.

Asheera, your stupidity knows no bounds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc_kd9gy7rc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hm...... I Feel for Prology =X
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *Censored for substance*

Sorry rhwarg and being hope it won't happen again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *Censored for substance*

idgi

/10chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    . . . Couri decided to attack Infamy . . . when he just wanted some fun

So there's your answer why Leviathan attacks Infamy probably.

... but ganks still happen because of the attitude of some infamy's in the past.
    ( see QQme . . . got double ganked the previous week by Night & Infamy)

. . . it's a game and for fun after all.

When did all the fun end for Couri and Leviathan? It must not have been that much fun if Couri gave up leadership so easily and joined the guild that was benefiting from his fun .

So there's your answer why Infamy attacks Leviathan. Leviathan attacked first - - - we're just seeing it to the end.

QQme was ganked in beginning because of the attitudes of it's most outspoken players, it's interesting that you are revising the server history and making it look like Infamy started all the player hating.

I'll agree that this is a fun game, but you insist on creating false reasons for past events. This earns you the crown for the queen of all self-fulfilling prophecies.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *Censored for substance*

o.O say what happened? ummm... no problem?? b:question O.o...... i'm so confused rofl

and thanks everybody for the explaining, I appreciate it b:thanks

good luck to everybody!!! <3
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ppl hate infamu cuz they dont like the red color cuz red = blood, blood from dead bunnies :( and we all like bunnies right? RIGHT??!, infamy was cool, but a lot of fun ppl left...and rolling facs in 5 mins wasnt fun at all...that was the perfect formula for their downfall, what is going on with qqme is just the result of how boring infamu was imo maybe this is going to happen to qqme after a couple of months who knows...anyways we all know that this game is all about the bunnies...wait o_O
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fuzzy sad again this week that there are so few battles. Each time me hope some of the smaller factions make a bid if only to throw their faction into a TW to get a taste of what its like. However, that would seem to not be the case. Fuzzy guess we all just stuck fighting each other now until 1 manages to capture the map.

...oh well... Fuzzy will keep his paws crossed that next week might be different.

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol @ ***** talking about me.

Funny thing is, I've explicitly minded never to say we were better. I may have called individuals from QQme incompetent, but is has no relation imo.

Asheera, your stupidity knows no bounds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc_kd9gy7rc
    Actually, no it wasn't you and I wasn't thinking of you... didn't mention you either lol

I don't remember for sure who were the ones to rage on world chat but I know you were not one of them :P

And how was I talking **** about you? (you = plural, Infamy)

I didn't call you stupid, morons or some other insult, just said what it really happened, that some members were saying arrogant things on world chat (Maestro for example I remember for sure). Now, this isn't necessarily a bad thing as insult, only bad as in your reputation about being hated. If you want my honest opinion I don't really care I don't hate Infamy because of that lol

Didn't mean any insults sorry if you read it like that.

@Linc: Couri has some health problems atm which got worse which is why he's not playing much anymore... that's the reason he had to give leadership of Levi away.
    Quit.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ppl hate infamu cuz they dont like the red color cuz red = blood, blood from dead bunnies :( and we all like bunnies right? RIGHT??!, infamy was cool, but a lot of fun ppl left...and rolling facs in 5 mins wasnt fun at all...that was the perfect formula for their downfall, what is going on with qqme is just the result of how boring infamu was imo maybe this is going to happen to qqme after a couple of months who knows...anyways we all know that this game is all about the bunnies...wait o_O

b:cry don't even say that!!!! bunnies are alive and cute, never ever say that! b:angry
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:cry don't even say that!!!! bunnies are alive and cute, never ever say that! b:angry

infamu = red = = blood, blood from dead bunnies :|
    ijs
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tl;dr

Brb jumping so I can get rid of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Infamy is losing to Leviathan, I'm not gonna be there to pull a catapult uncharmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:kiss GL to all.
    Infamy dont worry il be there to drop a arma on you tommorow il just not log for anyting ells.

love you all
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    oh **** theres a war going on right now and im missing it. forgot to sign up :/
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:shocked i forgot to log in to say good luck to everybody!!!

Oh well xD I'll log in tomorrow instead b:chuckle
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    oh **** theres a war going on right now and im missing it. forgot to sign up :/
    Somehow I don't think that you going would make a huge difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i know, they would still get spanked in 5mins :/
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i know, they would still get spanked in 5mins :/

Who exactly are you? I never see you in game. What faction are you in? <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Who exactly are you? I never see you in game. What faction are you in? <_<

b:chuckle either she found me or i found her in-game LOL. xD

lol ambi :P b:laugh
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Prodigy attacks Shattered Cloud Island held by Infamy - Prodigy send cats down the sides while Infamy rushed the middle. Prodigy's attack was stopped and Infamy keeps Shattered Cloud Island.
    funny-pictures-ambush-cat.jpg
    Quit.
  • Sallust - Dreamweaver
    Sallust - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This week in Raging tide Infamy's top sin left infamy and QQme's top pk barb quit for an undecided amount of time as well as diagelo's alt started spamming world chat again.
    Moar to be filled in soon. b:bye
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Infamu has a top fish? There are enough Barbs on RT for a faction to have a top one ranked among them?

You're full of ****, sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This week in Raging tide Infamy's top sin left infamy and QQme's top pk barb quit for an undecided amount of time as well as diagelo's alt started spamming world chat again.
    Moar to be filled in soon. b:bye

who is infamy's top assasin? Montrey?

Or did you mean assasin, like one of those ppl who make fake posts on sell sites to get ppl banned?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]