Profile Question

Kaery - Harshlands
Kaery - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Support Desk
This might be the wrong place but I dunno...
Hey so on the Forums I have my main character chosen, as you can tell. But in the Profile section of account, it shows me as takasha instead of Kaery and I can't switch it to Kaery and when I go to select my character to show on my profile, it wont let me select the Pic of Kaery but it'll let me select my uber low levels.

Does this make sense?
*feel the kiss of pure pwnage
Post edited by Kaery - Harshlands on

Comments

• KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    On game characters page, show secret characters, then drag your character to your main/alt areas.

Your account username will always show near your profile image, it cannot be changed, unless you make a new account.

Like mine.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Kaery - Harshlands
    Kaery - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well see, that's my problem, too. Under Show Secret Characters, it shows my lowbies but not my main.
    *feel the kiss of pure pwnage
This discussion has been closed.