~Harrassment-Stalking Issues~

Tammed - Sanctuary
Tammed - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
I am being harrassed and stalked by a player on Sanctuary. I have Blacklisted him and his other Character, then he has made more characters... I had to leave the faction I was in because he would log in and see me if I was online and then he starts it all over. Now to date he has made over 10 characters and continues to harrass me. I sent in a ticket, and hope to get this issue resolved. I have over 30-40 screen shots of his sickening displays of stalking. If I do not get a ticket number PWE will lose a very good ZEN buyer/CS Player. I will not put up with this and I do not have to put up with it. Please respond to my submitted email as I tried to submit a ticket from the site it kept sending me to the same page over and over and over again. And would not let me submit a ticket from this site. Thank you very much!
Post edited by Tammed - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I am being harrassed and stalked by a player on Sanctuary. I have Blacklisted him and his other Character, then he has made more characters... I had to leave the faction I was in because he would log in and see me if I was online and then he starts it all over. Now to date he has made over 10 characters and continues to harrass me. I sent in a ticket, and hope to get this issue resolved. I have over 30-40 screen shots of his sickening displays of stalking. If I do not get a ticket number PWE will lose a very good ZEN buyer/CS Player. I will not put up with this and I do not have to put up with it. Please respond to my submitted email as I tried to submit a ticket from the site it kept sending me to the same page over and over and over again. And would not let me submit a ticket from this site. Thank you very much!

lol go **** yourself!
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol go **** yourself!

Driving away someone that basically helps keep the game free for you? Smart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
    edited May 2010
    Driving away someone that basically helps keep the game free for you? Smart.

I don't really care ;) they can leave if they want, I really don't give a ****!b:bye

• JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I should mention that OP is only around 1/10000 of the people that buy good amounts of cash shop gold.
    In other words, is it worth it to satisfy one customer, or take time attracting thousands, or if not millions, to the game, by which more than one person will be a cash shopper?
    It's the harsh truth, but this really is how businesses think when it comes to making money from "free" MMOs.

OP must either suck it up for a while, or leave the game.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Ewen - Harshlands
    Ewen - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol go **** yourself!

Its her decicion if she buys gold or not. If she can afford buying lots of it, I'm fine with it. There is no reason for such offtopic insulting.. b:shutup

On topic: I know your (OP's) situation might be annoying, but answering to the ticket always takes a few days. However don't send more than one ticket, since sending more than one will just prolonge the time it takes from them to answer to your ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by me. Seems that the forums change the quality of the picture a bit. b:sad
    edited May 2010
    Its her decicion if she buys gold or not. If she can afford buying lots of it, I'm fine with it. There is no reason for such offtopic insulting.. b:shutup

I was pointing out that her threatening pwe about leaving if they don't do anything to the stalker is stupid and Immature because pwe won't give a damn if that person leaves because they have a lot more cser's in this game. Now then you shut up.b:bye

I don't give a damn if she spends money on this game lol

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I was pointing out that her threatening pwe about leaving if they don't do anything to the stalker is stupid and Immature because pwe won't give a damn if that person leaves because they have a lot more cser's in this game. Now then you shut up.b:bye

It doesn't matter what you said it in context to, that was a blatant insult for no reason at all and clearly uncalled for. You did not point anything out, just insulted for the sake of insulting.

I feel your pain OP, it happens. Every MMO is bound to have their creeps, and I hope you get your problem resolved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Gotta agree. Many people threatened to quit over the Anny Packs, gold prices, bugs, glitches, newly designed Anny Packs, the DQ alteration, and many other things. PWE didn't care. A good chunk actually did quit. Again, PWE didn't care.

In conclusion: PWE doesn't care.
    edited May 2010
    It doesn't matter what you said it in context to, that was a blatant insult for no reason at all and clearly uncalled for. You did not point anything out, just insulted for the sake of insulting.

I feel your pain OP, it happens. Every MMO is bound to have their creeps, and I hope you get your problem resolved.

well thinking back about what I said was a little over bored so I am sorry.b:bye

• Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Don't resend a ticket if you have already done so, it just gets bumped to the bottom of the list.
    inb4close
    Dustin did I ever tell you how much I love you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
    edited May 2010
    Don't resend a ticket if you have already done so, it just gets bumped to the bottom of the list.
    inb4close
    Dustin did I ever tell you how much I love you?

b:cute I ain't **** though :(

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2010

On topic: I know your (OP's) situation might be annoying, but answering to the ticket always takes a few days. However don't send more than one ticket, since sending more than one will just prolonge the time it takes from them to answer to your ticket.

I've waited two weeks to get a reply back from one of my tickets from someone harassing me. >_<
  • Cosoc - Sanctuary
    Cosoc - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    an archer on sanc who tried to get banned (u all know who) is proof they dont ban people who spend money... if the stalker spends more than the person getting stalked... well... good luck
    money overides tos
    this has been proven many times

you can be banned from not abiding by the tos, but there is nothing to stop the company from not enforcing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    who would wanna stalk you
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    an archer on sanc who tried to get banned (u all know who) is proof they dont ban people who spend money... if the stalker spends more than the person getting stalked... well... good luck
    money overides tos
    this has been proven many times

you can be banned from not abiding by the tos, but there is nothing to stop the company from not enforcing it.

If you mean who I think you mean, he did in fact get a perm ban.
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:cute I ain't **** though :(
    That's what they all say b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Please wait for an answer from Support. The ticketing system usually takes about 3-5 buisness days to get an answer from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.