When does nien event end?

Options
Admante - Dreamweaver
Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
I still haven't seen anything from GM's giving a time frame for this event. Has anyone had communication with a GM concerning this? Please don't just throw dates at me since I can guess too b:laugh
Post edited by Admante - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    A week from now.
    Not confirmed but its strongly implied.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The event will last until the end of summer. b:victory
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »

I've said the same thing in multiple threads.
    >_<
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

wow o.o how gracious of you
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well it was a summer event, kinda implied its a summer event not just a two week thing
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

So every day, twice a day, until the end of summer? lol. Wonder if I can get to level 59 by then to actually participate.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So every day, twice a day, until the end of summer? lol. Wonder if I can get to level 59 by then to actually participate.

It's 50+ to participate.
    And you should be able to get 50 in not even a week.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's 50+ to participate.
    And you should be able to get 50 in not even a week.

Nope, waiting for some extra cash to get some junk. This will take almost a week, I've actually been sitting on level 25-26 for a few weeks, waiting on extra cash.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

September?
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Summer ends September 22. End of this awesome event and hello to PWI's 2 year anniversary
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Easy level 100s by the end of the event? They should just give us free/no work levels.

What happened to the 5 free levels on fb anyways?
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

this makes me happy. b:pleased

This event is fun for both the pve and pvp aspect.

ty ty ty
    b:bye
  • silverminx71
    silverminx71 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I like this event too :)

Perfect opportunity for non-rpk factions to rpk LMAO
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well implemented, well planned, nicely done overall.

I'm happy that it will last awhile! It gave me a reason to log in again.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

This lil panda loves this event, you know, it pays my GX and a lot more if it lasts till end of summer =). But I do feel for those who can`t quite make it to top5 or top10 as the rewards below that aren`t too good. The rewards on top have been scaled quite nicely, it`S totally worth winning but it`s not huge step from top5 and top10 is still worth it for high lvl ppl. When rankings drop under that, I don`t know are the rewards scaled right, but then again, is it really necessary to even make those prices too good?

Only problem I see is that this event is dominated by the same exact toons event after event. Take example for barbs on Archosaur, there is 4 of us whom can win, but a lot has to happen for one of us to drop out of top5. All of us make ~1M per event on average(Actually more, but I rather call too little than too much), assuming we do it twice a day, we`ll be looking 100M easy coins for 4 of us if the event lasts whole summer. Sure Archosaur is young server and more barbs are catching on lvls, but 4 of us are getting a lot of adventage while they are catching as we have a lot more coins to spend on gear and therefore, dominate the event even after others have caught us in lvls.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o