For Michael

2»

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'd rather be immature than mature. Mature people are just boring and have dull lives. Goodluck with that....nig.gers.

Speaking of dull lives.....whats up saveless?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Speaking of dull lives.....whats up saveless?

Boredom...waiting for decent weather to finally arrive after 9 months of shi.t.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    only 9 months?....you lucky son of *****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Actually i think you are immature. How mature are you to not have a job, a boy friend (or any kind of friend at all), husband, kids, house, a life, ect. The way i see it I'm more than you in many ways. I have a promising academic future, an active social life, full academic football scholarships, friends, a life.

It must be pretty pathetic to live your life. Knowing everyone morning, after rolling around until you get enough momentum to roll off the bed then proceeding to squeeze yourself through the door, that when you look in the mirror the face and 4 chins that are looking back show a failure of a person with such great opportunities in life who didn't take any of them. Now you are just a worthless shell of a person who sits at there computer waiting till the day you decide to get off your fat worthless **** and decide to do something with your life.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Lol Rhyme...I lived out of the house for two years, had a job, a boyfriend, etc. Sorry that my boyfriend passed away? You're acting like I'm 40 and still living at home. I'm only 21...it's not like life has passed me by. And I don't know why you're so obsessed with the fat thing. I've never been called fat in my life and I generally go out every weekend for hikes. Stop acting like you know anything of my life, mmkay? b:cute

Methinks that Rhyme gets his jollies off on trying to belittle people and must feel very insecure about something.
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *grabs the popcorn*
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Doing Selfish nirvana

Yeah Mali, quit doing Nirvana for ****, Lig, Taboo, and Michael's gear, it's so selfish.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Yeah Mali, quit doing Nirvana for ****, Lig, Taboo, and Michael's gear, it's so selfish.

QQ Sorry Try...I'll start selling the crystals to Kylin like most of Zulu did for months.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Isn't that every thread on the Harshlands forums that has ever been posted?
  • //asted - Archosaur42
    //asted - Archosaur42 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well, Mali motivated Kingdom because she was on between 20-23 hours a day either stealing guild funds, killing Mini Worldbosses, Doing Selfish nirvana, doing selfish HH, cybering with lig on Skype(right before Ligs alarm is about to go off she gets really excited on vent and just can wait for him to get on, and im guessing she jumps for joy while her latino jelly rolls flop about) and makes spreadsheets. She also brags about food a lot. It was like 5pm and Mali was bragging on vent about her dad (Yes she lives with her parents) made/bought her 3 bacon egg and cheese sandwiches to suite her 400lb eating habits.

She was a woman of the people.

And she weighed about as much as the guild
    Actually i think you are immature. How mature are you to not have a job, a boy friend (or any kind of friend at all), husband, kids, house, a life, ect. The way i see it I'm more than you in many ways. I have a promising academic future, an active social life, full academic football scholarships, friends, a life.

It must be pretty pathetic to live your life. Knowing everyone morning, after rolling around until you get enough momentum to roll off the bed then proceeding to squeeze yourself through the door, that when you look in the mirror the face and 4 chins that are looking back show a failure of a person with such great opportunities in life who didn't take any of them. Now you are just a worthless shell of a person who sits at there computer waiting till the day you decide to get off your fat worthless **** and decide to do something with your life.

You should be a writer. b:laugh

p.s troll more worthy giggles
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You should be a writer. b:laugh

p.s troll more worthy giggles

Go away Asher no one Loves you

and lay off my b1ch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon