Agian

Shadoownn - Heavens Tear
Shadoownn - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
When i have to write my password and username, i do that. Then i press start and the messege come up in 20sec Unable to connect to server. b:shocked

Comments

• KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    When the game servers come back on, a lot of people try to login at once, it's called a flood. Take a few hours, and sit back.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    again.... some goof doesn't realize they're DOING MAINT. RIGHT now the same time they do it every week (give or take an hour since they pushed the time back to 10 pm [1 am est] again.)

Gotta love these threads... wait a sec... Shadow werent' u the same one from last week like 20 minutes after they started?

Edit: err apprently they're done early servers are up now.... just looked in the maint. thread heh
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I would like to refer you to suggestion number 4. Please read, then continue on to suggestion 6, then suggestion 3, and finally, suggestion 7.
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Hey everybody!

We will be having scheduled maintenance tonight from 10:00PM (PDT) till 12:00AM (PDT). During this time, all game servers will be down. Don't say we didn't warn ya!

If you're not sure what to do, here are some suggestions:

1. Talk nonsense in this maintenance thread.
    2. Re-watch the Lost Finale.
    3. Pick your nose.
    4. Continuously try to log into the game even though you are aware of the fact that the servers are down.
    5. Do laundry.
    6. Stare blankly at this forum post.
    7. GTFO OF THE FORUMS! UNINSTALL KTHNXBYE

See you in another patch, brotha!

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • _Krue_ - Heavens Tear
    _Krue_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The above post made me erect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಸ_ಸ ~~ Drama-Sauce-Face, 50% ownership to kon ♥♥