Attack speed

Options
Admante - Dreamweaver
Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
At 3.33 att/sec, .3 sec/att, does demon spark bring attack speed to 4.0 att/sec or 5.0 att/sec? The math says interval is at .225 sec/att after spark before rounding, smack dab in between those two.
Post edited by Admante - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fairly sure that 3.33 att/sec + demon spark takes you to 5 att/sec

-EDIT- hmm not so sure now, I checked out pwicalc, and it says you get up to 4.35... but I was sure that what I said above was right... God, now I'm doubting myself >.> never good... be back in a second once I've done bit more research lol, I wanna know if I'm right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Is 5 aps. It's a funny-rounding thing.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Is 5 aps. It's a funny-rounding thing.

Thanks for the info.

PWcalc is weird with spark interval bonus. I ignore that number completely and do the math myself with the base interval.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    At 3.33 att/sec, .3 sec/att, does demon spark bring attack speed to 4.0 att/sec or 5.0 att/sec? The math says interval is at .225 sec/att after spark before rounding, smack dab in between those two.

Your math is actually correct, but remember the -interval equipments and pwi calculations is based on blocks of 0.05 (gear with -0.1 = 2*0.05). So the 0.225 interval is rounded down to 0.2. Thus it's 1/0.2 = 5 aps.