edited May 2010
    YourMum is best wizard ;o
    also Blademaster is best VVeno ;o
    (both are Peenie alt xD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    RainZ prob is other top archer even though he loves to take me aggro and die. Thats what +10 lunar or 5 APS lunar claws will do for you.

Well pardon me with being over excited with my dmg sometimes b:chuckle... too used to going all out with Ben or Rem as tanks... b:dirty

Top Archer: Ayamib:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol thread turned into a qqme sausage fest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol thread turned into a qqme sausage fest

b:spit eww meat xD

and gosh o.o best on RT... i'm not so sure, i have my favorites of course but never a best o.O
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hope...you are the best
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hope...you are the best

omg o.o first compliment i've ever gotten from you ever! b:shocked
    b:cute aww thanks! :D

Well I dunno xD The best... are usually the top players so :P yup b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Knight - Raging Tide
    Knight - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    /sadface

b:bye
  • Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide
    Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *sigh*

maybe i should get 5 attack rate n see how ppl vote....lol BMs r much more than just fist...
    come to me after 4 months n i will show u the true power of a bm with all 4 weapons b:chuckle

i will try my best..i m def not the best..i will def not try to be the best..i will just do my job n say LOL U MAD...
    tht is all

PEACE
    Lol_U_Mad : I m 14 years old.
    _jaffa_: you have to be over 15 to play this
    Lol_U_Mad: APRIL FOOLED>>>>BAMMM
    _jaffa_: lol u ****** im gonna sue you for *****
    b:victory
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    So many fails in this, eny lost her chance when she had the stealth advantage and decided to rely on demon spark w/o -inter and stuns. But since then shes learned to seal in pk, Veri is definitely the best geared sin atm, and omg i was blue named for the event till nightrage made me pk him D:
    Who the *** is zorander?
    Couris+10 daggers are the equal to the damage of a 8x full dex sin.
    Also man i admire your spelling skills <3
    I kinda disagree with the bolded part O.o

Veri is a good sin but I don't think he's the best geared... +3 weapon tt99 green weapon, +3 or worse on armor. Rank 4 top also isn't that great except having -0.05 int but if by "best geared" you meant "best -interval" then maybe but I'm still not sure though. The only excellent piece I saw from him is the lunar cape but still not refined too much either.

I think even you are better geared than Veri but I'm not completely sure about your gear XD
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lunar cape, 2 lunar rings.

maybe not best "gear" but definately best -interval, which is what matters for random PKing at orchid temple. For larger group PvP or TW then yea, he's pretty squishy.

He's pretty beast at RPK at OT, dunno how he would handle large group PvP or TW, his HP/Defence is probably pretty low so I think for something like that then another sin would do better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *sigh*

maybe i should get 5 attack rate n see how ppl vote....lol BMs r much more than just fist...
    come to me after 4 months n i will show u the true power of a bm with all 4 weapons b:chuckle

i will try my best..i m def not the best..i will def not try to be the best..i will just do my job n say LOL U MAD...
    tht is all

PEACE

Truth and i forgot about you b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Where is Hater :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • DetectiveL - Lost City
    DetectiveL - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Quit RT for a while now but from the old days the best ones for each class that come to mind

BM - Knight, been the best since day 1, was a class of his own for a long time
    Wiz - Not a lot of wiz on the server, the only one that comes to mind is Maestro
    Barb - Cuddlepanda, perhaps too much ego for his own good but had reason for it, he was one of the the better tank on the server for a long time and more importantly one of the best catapullers
    Veno - Nuala, simply for the fact that he was the quickest leveler at the beginning and had the best gear/most cash, didn't know much else about him.
    Archer - NightRage, while his archer character was nothing to brag about, he had perhaps the most brilliant mind of RT and that is more important than +10 gear
    Cleric - A short class to pick from, Tyne and oYo were a couple that always came out reliable
    Sin - Couri, for same reason as Knight
    Psychic - LuciferV, whose action speak louder than words, and money speak louder than action
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Quit RT for a while now but from the old days the best ones for each class that come to mind

Wiz - Not a lot of wiz on the server, the only one that comes to mind is Maestro
    Barb - Cuddlepanda, perhaps too much ego for his own good but had reason for it, he was one of the the better tank on the server for a long time and more importantly one of the best catapullers
    Veno - Nuala, simply for the fact that he was the quickest leveler at the beginning and had the best gear/most cash, didn't know much else about him.
    Archer - NightRage, while his archer character was nothing to brag about, he had perhaps the most brilliant mind of RT and that is more important than +10 gear
    Cleric - A short class to pick from, Tyne and oYo were a couple that always came out reliable
    Psychic - LuciferV, whose action speak louder than words, and money speak louder than action

im just going to take a guess... u were infamuuu and u have a crush with nightrage
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Your opinion is now invalid.

Throwing money at people does not make you good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010

I'm flattered but I have to disagree with just about every single selection here.
  • I_Yuna_I - Archosaur
    I_Yuna_I - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Knight, Nuala, Couri and LuciferV are RICH, not GOOD. If that is what you meant by being the best of their class, then they are. If you think they are good, then you got another thing coming.

CuddlePanda may be the best tank in the world, but he is SELFISH. What makes it worse is that he was the leader of a large faction. People don't like selfish leaders.

NightRage is not smart. He is lucky that all the other guilds failed worse. And he is nowhere near the top archer.

Only ones I do agree on is Maestro and Tyne, heard oYo was a little girl who enjoyed quitting.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Knight, Nuala, Couri and LuciferV are RICH, not GOOD. If that is what you meant by being the best of their class, then they are. If you think they are good, then you got another thing coming.

CuddlePanda may be the best tank in the world, but he is SELFISH. What makes it worse is that he was the leader of a large faction. People don't like selfish leaders.

NightRage is not smart. He is lucky that all the other guilds failed worse. And he is nowhere near the top archer.

Only ones I do agree on is Maestro and Tyne, heard oYo was a little girl who enjoyed quitting.

oYo was a good cleric and like almost all of the ppl that power lvl till 100 when 90% of the server was 7X average got bored and eventually quit
  • Wingedfreak - Raging Tide
    Wingedfreak - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Knight was decent but i think the money helped
    Maestro i don't know how good
    Cuddlepanda was rich and that helped him to compete against those 10 levels lower
    Nuala leveled too fast for his own good
    NightRage..... had a strong faction seen him do good and seen him fail miserably
    Tyne, oYo don't know either
    Couri rich
    LuciferV rich

bm-rem, peenie, ben, CJ
    wiz-Enemy is only one i know who could be good (don't party with many wiz)
    barb-man, toy, fuzzy, petme(if he still played)
    veno-rem/alphamale was awesome veno, acrued (spelled wrong im sure but he is good)
    arch-nightrage? like wiz i don't know any archers
    cleric-SC is pretty good, Asher was awesome if you liked to die a lot with a dd cleric
    sin-veri is pro, don't care how many haters he has, always had **** gear and still owned people
    psy-LuciferV too rich not to be good
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ITT: We reminisce and talk about people who would get 2shot these days. Lawl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Veritas_ - Raging Tide
    Veritas_ - Raging Tide Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ITT: We reminisce and talk about people who would get 2shot these days. Lawl.

i am still a one shot qq
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i am still a one shot qq

Pff with all that rank 8 stuff i doubt it...grats btw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i am still a one shot qq

And that's how some ppl find out what deaden nerves does .... the hard way ...
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i am still a one shot qq

With Luci.. everyone is a one shot
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Dont make me take out my bowbarian!
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • CJseven - Raging Tide
    CJseven - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    With Luci.. everyone is a one shot

he hasn't gotten me in one shot yet :)
  • Veritas_ - Raging Tide
    Veritas_ - Raging Tide Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    And that's how some ppl find out what deaden nerves does .... the hard way ...

it gives moments u got cooldown
    but the best way to learn pk is camping in safezone
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Veritas I thought best way was to cash shop like you? Or was that stealth? Or Bramble Rage? Meh.