Dream Breaker

Options
Yarly - Harshlands
Yarly - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Assassin
It might live up to its name. Rumors say they nerfed it to -.05 interval in the other versions.

b:surrender can anyone confirm that?

10021273740440732.jpg
Post edited by Yarly - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That's such BS if it's true. Assassins already have less interval daggers available than BMs (claw/fist) ;__; ... nerfing one of the hard to obtain daggers like that is just ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well that sucks.... oh well i was going nirvana anyway
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • XWizz - Lost City
    XWizz - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    this would definitely disappoint meb:sad
    Reasons to be an Assassin - Invisibility...and the additional benefit of doing damage that should be illegal.
  • TurboTaxi - Lost City
    TurboTaxi - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i agree, that Would be upsetting, lol. b:shocked
    "Stay cool, be respectful, know your limits, and accept it when you've lost....

...then maybe i'll stick around a bit longer. b:victory" -Anonymous

93 Barb (BattleBurger)
    100 Assassin (TurboTaxi)
  • Raggen - Dreamweaver
    Raggen - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It might live up to its name. Rumors say they nerfed it to -.05 interval in the other versions.

b:surrender can anyone confirm that?

I really hope its fake...
    If its true, im probably gonna kill myself.. T.T
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    rumors rumors...
    if they can stick -10% channeling on a 6jun weapon, a relatively modest/common -0.1 int will probably stay.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Yarly - Harshlands
    Yarly - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I added a link to a picture of the new rank 6 daggers

here it is again:

10021273740440732.jpg
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:laughb:chuckleb:laugh
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Raggen - Dreamweaver
    Raggen - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hope they realize that its complete BS to chage the daggers....
  • ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hope they realize that its complete BS to chage the daggers....

or maybe it always was -0.5 and the sources that said otherwise beforehand were wrong. after all the daggers were never seen ingame before this screenshot...
  • Ichigo_K - Lost City
    Ichigo_K - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They ARE nerfed in PW-CN, however who says its getting nerfed here?, talks of triple spark being nerfed here because of CN Erupted, yet i see no nerf of our precious spark.

I suggest we wait, see what happens and for better or worse learn to adapt, if it gives me 0.5, then yeah, that suck's, however 0.5 is better than nothing imo.

This however will mean, hitting 5.0 with daggers is close ifnot definetly impossible, Just learn to adapt guys, if not gaining equal attack rate of our overpowered clawbms roaming the server, then copy the archers, reroll to fist or simply don't complain, I'd definetly benefit from it staying at 0.1, but if it's nerfed, i will adapt, i suggest you guys learn to aswell ;).
    +Goals Reached+
    First Assasin with nirvana pants~lostcity~
    4.0 & 5.0 Hits per second~
    reached 500 dex+~
    Highest Hp'd interval assasin ~lostcity~
    b:sad until pc passes me b:cry
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They ARE nerfed in PW-CN, however who says its getting nerfed here?, talks of triple spark being nerfed here because of CN Erupted, yet i see no nerf of our precious spark.

I suggest we wait, see what happens and for better or worse learn to adapt, if it gives me 0.5, then yeah, that suck's, however 0.5 is better than nothing imo.

This however will mean, hitting 5.0 with daggers is close ifnot definetly impossible, Just learn to adapt guys, if not gaining equal attack rate of our overpowered clawbms roaming the server, then copy the archers, reroll to fist or simply don't complain, I'd definetly benefit from it staying at 0.1, but if it's nerfed, i will adapt, i suggest you guys learn to aswell ;).

from now on you are "Kellogs Special K with strawberries."

http://www.mokers.org/blog/images/2009/2/sports/Kelloggs-Special-K-Cereal-Red_5064474B.jpg

punishment for talking while i'm hungry b:chuckle
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

=Sigh=
    This is coming from a LV. 100 sin, seriously.
    First of all, triple spark is not nerfed anywhere. I believe the devs stated this themselves due to fan reaction. What they are proposing to implement is knocking the sin out of stealth when he/she triple sparks.

No daggers give you -0.5 interval, or else you would only need that single pair to give you 5 attacks per second under hell spark.

Lastly, hitting 5.0 with daggers is not close nor definitely impossible.
    All you need is -.5 interval and +25% IAS.
    Infliction can easily obtain 34%+ IAS via RC.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    skyxiii wrote: »
    =Sigh=
    This is coming from a LV. 100 sin, seriously.
    First of all, triple spark is not nerfed anywhere. I believe the devs stated this themselves due to fan reaction. What they are proposing to implement is knocking the sin out of stealth when he/she triple sparks.

No daggers give you -0.5 interval, or else you would only need that single pair to give you 5 attacks per second under hell spark.

Lastly, hitting 5.0 with daggers is not close nor definitely impossible.
    All you need is -.5 interval and +25% IAS.

Infliction can easily obtain 34%+ IAS via RC.

Demon spark on CN server was changed to 550% damage and 20% IAS

he meant .05. a lot of people are lazy and dont put the 0

Yep, sleeves, 99 HA bonus, 99 LA bonus, rank 8 top, nirvana pants, cape, tome, and only .05 on weapon gives 3.33 APS. 25% IAS from demon takes that to 5APS. however if demon gets changed here thats only 4APS. RC from genie will get you to 5. 4APS is also all you'ld need to permaspark anyway

34% isnt "easily" obtainable. mine has 30% with 100 str. 120 str, while possible, takes a lot more points and you wouldnt be able to use it often due to low magic and vit on the genie.
  • skyxiii
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Demon spark on CN server was changed to 550% damage and 20% IAS
    You serious? Lol it's funny how when we first met I was talking how the spark would be nerfed and you called me a troll and now you're telling me it's nerfed and I'm in disbelief =P. Anyways, what was the whole thing about the dev response that it would never be nerfed due to their fans' reaction?
    he meant .05. a lot of people are lazy and dont put the 0
    He uses both 0.5 (to mean 0.05) and 0.1 (to mean 0.1). Since 0.5 and 0.05 are both commonly used in discussions about interval, I am not to be blamed for this confusion.
    Yep, sleeves, 99 HA bonus, 99 LA bonus, rank 8 top, nirvana pants, cape, tome, and only .05 on weapon gives 3.33 APS. 25% IAS from demon takes that to 5APS. however if demon gets changed here thats only 4APS. RC from genie will get you to 5. 4APS is also all you'ld need to permaspark anyway
    If hell spark goes to 20% IAS, you could also simply bump up your daggers to 0.1 and you would be at 5APS under spark. In addition, like you said previously, you can remake nirv daggers to have a total of -.15, so that option is open too although it may be harder to obtain.
    34% isnt "easily" obtainable. mine has 30% with 100 str. 120 str, while possible, takes a lot more points and you wouldnt be able to use it often due to low magic and vit on the genie.
    It is easily obtainable with a full strength genie (if you neglect to add points into any other attribute). By easily obtainable I mean that anyone with a decent high level genie can achieve the IAS. Frequency of usage is irrelevant in this case.
  • skyxiii
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sorry messed up and double posted.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hehe i remember that. it was a time when a lot of ppl were trolling in here and i hadnt seen anything about it yet b:surrender

not sure on that dev response thing. i havent seen that.

true

true

and yup but you cant use it as often. i added vit so i can combo it with tangling mire if needed.
  • Taxi - Lost City
    Taxi - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dream Breaker(Rank6) is a good weapon to people that can't afford or don't have the level to use the Nirvana Daggers(G13) with interval as a end-game weapon.
    It's just the cheap option that comes with a decent Top Armor.

Barrier Thorn - Nirvana(g13) is the Best weapon for interval Assassins unless some1 makes a Nirvana(G15) 2nd recast with Zerk + 2x -0.05 int.