What to do o.O

TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear
TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Cleric
Hai fellow Clerics- I'm The Unjudged b:chuckle! I've been playing PWI for a while actually! I finally decided to stop toon-hopping and settle down as a Cleric. I'm in my comfort zone healing/buffing/rezzing/babysitting others. My problem is Which route to go? I mean I read all the guides and stuff on forums but I THINK I have Cerebral Palsy or something b:surrender. I mean atm I have most of my Spirit going into Buffs and Heals. But I still want to know what's my priority. Support (All Out) or Offensive. b:thanks Thank you fellow Clerics

HEALING FTW :D

~TheUnjudged
Post edited by TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Plume shot and cyclone are top priority. Then heals and buffs.

Also, this.
    b:dirty
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    b:shocked thanks I b:shutup now
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You should always giving attention at spirit point, for me as long you have enough spirit point to lv all skill needed you can become support or offensive.
    (which is need great patience & money) b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    I have 68mil from a friend who quit. So money won't be the problem b:thanks. Spirit will I can tellb:cryb:surrender
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Another good offensive skill is Wield Thunder and Tempest. Both you get at the later levels. Spirit accumalates better when you do bhs at lvl 40.
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, spirit is really thin until you hit about level 65. b:surrender

Ironheart+buffs are always on top, whether you're a "fsc" (if there is such a thing) or not. Cyclone/plumeshot spam will be your main attacks for most of the game, so level those. After that, it's your call. Seals are nice (especially if you're going to pvp) but not necessary (personally, I don't use them). It's also polite to level Revive, just because not levelling it can lead to nasty xp loss for your squad members later on.

But really, you don't have to pick one or the other... there's no such thing as a "full support" or "full attack" cleric, because every cleric has parts of both. You can pick and choose which skills suit your style, after your priorities are taken care of.

That said, it might take a while to take care of those. like I said, spirit's pretty thin at mid levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, spirit is really thin until you hit about level 65. b:surrender.

they still are sometimes b:surrender

ironheart and your buffs are your most important tools as a cleric - for squads and for yourself. at least ironheart should always be at max possible lvl for your lvl.
    you shouldnt forget about plume shot and great cyclone either though, they are very important for you too.
    weild thunder and tempest are really nice - youll love them^^ but not as important as the others.
    and your blue ball is something you should get as soon as you can.

oh and almoust forgot - dont forget about purify - not as important early on but youll defently need it maxed out later. (is one of the skills that actually make a cleric too what he is^^)
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I have 68mil from a friend who quit. So money won't be the problem b:thanks. Spirit will I can tellb:cryb:surrender

o.o'
    not enough monies.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]