Gimmick Pets

Options
Cocobelle - Sanctuary
Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Venomancer
Okay since everyone's talking about the sexiest pet, the best pet (which is non-existent, btw since it depends on every veno), let's talk about your gimmick pets. A pet that a veno won't usually use and you just enjoy using.

I myself personally use a Frogling (lv. 9 rare pet), Snow Hare (lv. 20 uncommon pet) and those lv. 7 Mermaids from the TB Area. b:cute

Sadly I got lazy for my Snow Hare (lv. 49) and my Mermaid (lv. 52) and now still trying to get my Frogling to level (lv. 55)

I don't really like being stuck in the cube for hours so yeah. b:shocked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Cocobelle - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Pentastral Beetle King was my main tank for quite a while; I still keep Ringo leveled, though a Glacial Walker has taken his place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    gotta love my lil frogling too :3
    been using it since lvl.. 60 I gues :o
    I also used an adalwolf for quite a while ^^'
    untill lvl 79 I gues :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

b:cry I want one of those just to annoy people.
    But then it's like...in 30+ levels for me.

@ Waterfal - :o Adawolfs are cool-looking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I used one of those giant ants (near timberfield/etherblade) Back when I was lvl 2x -3x.
    >.<
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Hehe I have one of them on the other version of PW I play and a cragrok warrior (think thats its name :/)... I tend to park it in the middle of west arch to annoy people lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:cry I want one of those just to annoy people.
    But then it's like...in 30+ levels for me.

@ Waterfal - :o Adawolfs are cool-looking.

heh, mine is lvl 63 or so atm xD that's why I dumped it ^^' if I ever get a spare spot in my pet bag I might summon it and lvl it up again b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My veno has a snow hare, which she got as a gift from a friend. I've been lazy with leveling it, but it's so cute. <3
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my best tank for a long time was a mechacrab- and i was SO ticked off when thhe new TB areas didnt have the other forms that are listed on the data base! Krabby was so cute, and i kept him in my bag, just as an old friend, till i rolled over to lv80, and needed room for my plumpfish. i still have my Gorf (frog backwards) with me as a backup puller if my kowlin dies and i need something fast and long reach.

for fun pets, i cant wait till i can get out my big polar bear (had the egg in my bank for months!), and just to be silly i would love to get the really huge pets like the nivastocks, cragrocks and the huge riders near 1k Streams.....be hysterical to pull one out in a small TT or FB!

Okay since everyone's talking about the sexiest pet, the best pet (which is non-existent, btw since it depends on every veno), let's talk about your gimmick pets. A pet that a veno won't usually use and you just enjoy using.

I myself personally use a Frogling (lv. 9 rare pet), Snow Hare (lv. 20 uncommon pet) and those lv. 7 Mermaids from the TB Area. b:cute

Sadly I got lazy for my Snow Hare (lv. 49) and my Mermaid (lv. 52) and now still trying to get my Frogling to level (lv. 55)

I don't really like being stuck in the cube for hours so yeah. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart