MY lvl 80 gear.

Dicktator - Archosaur
Dicktator - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Assassin
so.. pliz advice for my 80 lvl gear..

weapon: TT 80 with interval
Helmet Ligion ..
Chest: not sure to get my rank 4? spending like 5 mil... or to get 78 legendary?
LEggings: to stay with my 69 legendary or to get the lvl 80 bound?
Footwear: i do have the 51 legendary.. should i get something better?
Wristguard: i was thinking about the -.05 interval bound ...ill spend like 3 mil.( or should i stay with my 70TT)

and i think ill have pshy res in my belt .... and my neckledge mag res...

pliz give me and adiviec..

spending like 10mil on this.. will give me -.15 interval... should i go for it or not?b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
Post edited by Dicktator - Archosaur on

Comments

• Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    get chest and wrists. dont worry about the pants and boots.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Dicktator - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    so should i spend some coints on rank 4? .. and than on lvl 90 should i get rank 5 pants?/

and about the footwear i will stay with my lvl 51 till lvl 90 "??
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    By the time you're lvl 85ish, if you do all your quests, you'll have enough reputation to get rank 4 without spending any coin.
    Stay with the Dark Shinguards of Haedes.
    Helmet is ideally Helm of the Lion Spirit, but any 3* helm with +HP is good too.
    Warsoul of Earth is nice if you can afford it.
    Wristguards, if you're low on cash, keep it as TT80 and upgrade it to TT90 gold later.
    If not, go ahead and get TT80 gold.
    The boots are fine.
    Make both your belt and necklace pdef.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    What class are you? Your avatar looks like a bm, but the only tt80 weapon I know that has -int belongs to sins.

Depends on how much money/mats you have. The more, the better gear you can get.

If your wallet has 10m dedicated to it, i would say that you can use any gear you want as long as you have an interval wep and the TT80gold bracers, which also have -int. Both will cost far more than regular weapons/bracers, but the extra -int is definitely worth it.

Just don't go getter super expensive stuff unless you mean to keep those things as endgame gear.
  • Dicktator - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    well im 78 now ( assasin ) lol

and i bought a lvl 74 wristgurad with .05 interval from AH with 400 k :))
    so no need to spend 6 mil on TT 80 gold .. wrist..

on 80 ill get the TT dagger 80 with - interval..;..

im thinking to get thr Rank 4?? which will cost me 7 mil for Rep or its not wort it?