lvl80 grinding?

Lord_rein - Sanctuary
Lord_rein - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Barbarian
so my question..: i reached lvl 80,and found out how crappy my armor actually is...
anyways,i need to make some money,problem is,i not have enough time for TT or anything else that takes a lot of time.
so i trying to find mobs with a good drop rate giving me some good items,but i cant find em;(
so anyone perhaps knows a good place for lvl80 money grinding?

thanks in advance^.^
b:victory
Post edited by Lord_rein - Sanctuary on

Comments

• _Synergy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Synergy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    same problem here dude...but i asked my fac and they said that the wolves (forgot the whole name srry) in Burning Heart, they r lvl 84, gives decent drop rates. But I find the drop rates low compared to when i kill lvl 75 huggy hares, i was doing the quest and i made 20k out of them in like 10mins?

And for some reason my avatar wont change from 79 to 80....
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I've not found a suitable 8x grinding spot yet :|
  • MrBladey - Lost City
    MrBladey - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Chief assasin's at nightscream are amazing for aoe grinding. Just go west of the fb79 entrance and you can pull about 15 at once if you can tank it.
    For honor...
    For glory...
    FOR E-PEEN!
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Chief assasin's at nightscream are amazing for aoe grinding. Just go west of the fb79 entrance and you can pull about 15 at once if you can tank it.

Cougaret Deprivers near Sirry Wine camp (lvl82.)

The Canisblades just outside of Dreamweaver (lvl78.)

Spiders just south of East Barrier, or the Decaying Cleavehands in the same area. (Those are lvl88 & 89 though.)

If you want to grind water mobs for the exp bonus, grind on clams just north of Sanctuary.

There's tons of places for barbs to grind through the 70's and 80's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin