imbune glowing

onyxshade
onyxshade Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2010 in The Crafting Nook
i am i think aware that if a armor is lv 5+ and you imbune the highest shard you can in it and it has all slots will it glow or canit only be a legendary here another way to put it

i have zombie warrior leggings it has the most sockets it can get i imbuned it with common shards and it didn't glow
then i imbuned it with lv 6 shards and it glowed

will that same effect work on a lv 5 chest peice that isn't legendary
Post edited by onyxshade on

Comments

• Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=678052 summarizes the possibilities.

Basically though, any piece of armor of level 5 or higher, with 2 or more sockets, can glow. All it takes is two or more Average shards of the same type. If you mix shard types, it will NOT glow.
  • Aqueres - Harshlands
    Aqueres - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    would a lvl four refined to five glow with the shards even tho its been fifined and imbuned?
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Refining with Mirage Celestones will not give an armor piece glow and I don't think it'll raise the level of the armor piece either. Since I'm assuming you're using level four armor and using at least x2 average shards, your armor will not glow. Wait until your next set of armor.

----

x: Also, I would not recommend sharding your armor with certain gems just because you like the color...waste of money and it makes you look silly. I've seen countless people do it, including myself (lol amber shards for cleric robes), and I regret ever doing it. xD
  • Aqueres - Harshlands
    Aqueres - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    well thank i just wasted alot of stuff fo the wep ,but i can fix that with a stone so it alll cool >:D
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Lol, the only time a weapon will glow is if
    a) it's 3 stars (purplish/blue)
    b) legendary (yellow)
    c) made from Twilight Temple (mostly green o.o I think?)
    d) not sure about Lunar, but Frostcovered stuff (level 85) stuff glow green/red/depending on stuff

You can get a sparkly sphere things on a weapon where you hold it if
    a) 2 sockets
    b) have x2 flawless or higher gems on it (and I think flawless requires level 7 stuff?)

//someone correct me/add on whatever if I messed up/missed info lol.