Relic LVL 3 Faction Recruiting LVL's 20+ (Raging Tide)

Allorah - Raging Tide
Allorah - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Guild Banter
Relic is now recruiting LVL's 20+. We are a really good group of people and have 76 members. We are a LVL 3 faction. Listed below are the classes that we are searching for in high demand. The only class that is currently full is Cleric. We also have a website which is listed below for you to check out as well.

If you are interested you can PM me or any of the higher ups listed. In game contact Allorah, that's my character in game.

Classes we are seeking in high demand:

Barbarian
Blademaster
Psychic
Venomancer

Classes that are open but mid priority:
Archer
Assasin
Wizard

About Us:

PoisonKitten - Leader - quirky, fun and the best leader ever!
Eilnis - Director - Kitten's right hand and the go to guy for banking and general faction FAQ
SirChad - Marshal/Mod - technical guru, website police man and everyone's best friend.
iFawk - Recruiter - head of us recruiters, man of many alts and all around funny guy
And we have 9 Executors, me being one of those.

Faction Rules:

Rule # 1 No fighting!! or it's a mark
Rule #2 no begging for gold. But items and coins are okay
Rule #3 10 marks means you are being watched very closely
Rule #4 11 Marks gets you kicked
Rule #5 PKing other members will get you put on Shame that means can not ask for anything because will not get it till the 24Hour wait is over for shame.
Rule #6 Add your charas to the list in the tabs above on the website.

marks reset every month!

Also... If you leave without telling why then you are not welcome back....ever
Or if the leader and director deem the reason as not a very good one you can not come back.

You must be 3-4 lvls higher then your lvl check the previous week unless you have a good reason or if over lvl 30.

Lvl 30+ needs to lvl at least once a week.

Lvl 40+ is free play and no lvl required each week.

Interested yet??!!