Can't upgrade bound aerogear??

Options
Zahlee - Lost City
Zahlee - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Support Desk
After looking up how much it will cost me to upgrade ect i went and purchased a swiftshadow. I then bound my swiftshadow because i don't plan to depart with it since i don't cashshop very often. I then went and bought the 80 widgets i would need to upgrade my aerogear at the forge. So i arrived at the forge, put the swiftshadow and the widgets into the icons and clicked start. Both the swiftshadow and the widgets went back into my inventory and my aerogear was obviously not upgraded.

The binding is the only reason i can think of as to why it didn't work, and as there was another person upgrading their unbinded aerogear at the same time and they did it quite successfully then you can see why i'm coming to this conclusion.

Can i just add also, that AT NO TIME DID IT STATE THAT BOUND AEROGEAR CANNOT BE UPGRADED EITHER IN THE BOUTIQUE OR THE FORGE.

In fact, it says next to the little swiftshadow icon in the forge that "Generated item will be bound" Leading me to believe that my aerogear being bound will basically have nothing to do with the upgrading.

Obviously... I am not happy Jan!! Please, please tell me this is a glitch and can be fixed!! Otherwise i've just spent $32.70 to give myself something that i can't upgrade, can't sell, can't decompose and basically......it was a waste of money b:cry .....PLEASE HELP!! (i've also submitted a ticket)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Zahlee - Lost City on

Comments

• Zahlee - Lost City
    Zahlee - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    .....ok nevermind, murphey's law intervened moments after my last post and when i went to show my husband how it wouldn't upgrade, it took that moment to work it's glory and vwooola.... 1 upgraded swiftshadow lmao b:chuckle

I still dont understand why it didn't work the first 4 or 5 times i tried it though and this last time I did absolutely nothing different from a few hours before. Is there a time limit or something i don't know about, from when u can buy the aerogear to when u can upgrade it? Now i'm just curious....although i'm now also happy lol b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.