Why other no-DQ items dropped value also?

peliona
peliona Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Not sure how much does it affect the higher levels, but low level items like element powder or green fragments' price dropped from 120 to 96. Those aren't marked as DQ quest items. I can't quite tell if more kinds of items (like the ones for manufacture) are devalued also since since I don't usually NPC them.
Post edited by peliona on

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Actually green fragments and element powder is called a dragon quest item, though not used for anything.
    Just check at auction house if someone put those in auction they will be in dragon quest item filter at lowest lv.
    I guess these 20% price drop only affect dragon quest but i will check for more items in case they also affected.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    peliona wrote: »
    Not sure how much does it affect the higher levels, but low level items like element powder or green fragments' price dropped from 120 to 96. Those aren't marked as DQ quest items. I can't quite tell if more kinds of items (like the ones for manufacture) are devalued also since since I don't usually NPC them.

If you look at the description for those items, they match that of ordinary DQ items. Things such as "A composite of the five elements" and such. The ones you mentioned are really DQ11 items, altho DQ11 is unimplemented. Likewise there are DQ101 items even tho the DQ101 isnt implemented. As far as the game is concerned, those are still DQ items.