TW Report by Noob

2»

Comments

• Lexxus - Harshlands
    Lexxus - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well I think QQme deserve to be where they are now

Looking back at history, they werent the one who started off as "the faction to be in". Infamy won the first pve land and grew stronger and stronger with the downfall of Insight, Resolve and Empire. Infamy was "the place to be" for everyone which started the whole "down with the red beast" thing.

They beat qqme on a long tw at Plume city then they march down city of lost and took that from them as well. But that did not stop there, qqme members did not give up, they didnt fall when leadership failed and look where they are now. Everyone talking about how qqme is overpowered.

Now id like to see Infamy and the rest of the server do the same to qqme. dont give up and do watever it takes to beat em,
    once qqme takes a couple of falls they might crumble but they cant fall if no one tries. ijs
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Operation make rem,luci,gonja and other cashoppers with over +7 gear leave underway and progressing nicely.....
    oops thought this was infamu forumz b:surrender

Why +7? do this operation on levi pls.. me and my wife are separated much b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Every time I hear "white beast" Ron Jeremy pops up in my mind...

RT is boring atm, let's start another faction...BRme on the rise <3
    But I can't leave Russie...he taught me how to make so many different noises with a *** and a peanut, luvluvluv 4 ever babe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EyeCandy - Raging Tide
    EyeCandy - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This is just advice from a former TW veteran, with 7+ months of experience doing TW in both sides of the 2 greatest factions in the Sanctuary server.

QQme and Infamy should take a lesson from Nefarious

…holding too much land is not a great thing to do…when you destroy your adversaries and take ALL the land not only you become the most hated faction (yeah people are that envious lol) and get all the bad WC comments when you win yet another land…but you eventually destroy the morale of the key TW-worthy factions to play against you to the point they stop doing TWs against you…you end up with all the land with the whole server’s little factions trying to fight against you only getting the 5-minute roll-outs TWs…which become very very boring but very time consuming since you waste time preparing before TW, from 30 minutes to 1hr before TW depending on your factions requirements.

Also the members will get bored/burned-out after a few months of never-ending TWs (3 TWs on Friday, up to 8TWs on Saturday and up to 8 more on Sunday, every weekend…I was literally waking up at 7:30 in the morning on Sat and/or Sunday to go to a TW after staying up until 1 am from the previous night after doing a 3-hr TW ordeal (from 10 pm to 1) …then you get into the trouble and stress of ppl not showing up to TW or quitting because they are fed up with the commitment or have “RL issues”. Tension rises; you play the blame game, more drama, more ppl quit. Then you start losing land or you start deciding which land you are going to give up because you don’t have enough ppl to fight in a 3-vs-1. Most of the old and experienced players have gone maybe even left to join your adversaries that are now aware of your weakness and playing your downfall while they and the whole server is trying to grab your land. Your faction then is full of noob players that have been plugged into the faction to fill the bleeding gash of old and experienced members that will be leaving. These new noob playerswill probably have no true TW experience, or don’t know how you do TWs…also pretty much no one knows anyone anymore, all are strangers thus contributing even more to your downfall…until you become the memory of that great faction that used to be so strong and run over the server…while the underdog faction(s) rises and maybe foolishly starts becoming the top faction(s) of the server and we start all over again…It has all happened before…is just silly that people don’t learn from others mistakes.

It would be so easy to hold up to a certain number of lands and share the map…even plan what lands to nab to only have TW at certain times thus freeing time in weekends for stuff other than TW…like omg RL O:

Okies now you can QQ about this post.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well I think QQme deserve to be where they are now

Looking back at history, they werent the one who started off as "the faction to be in". Infamy won the first pve land and grew stronger and stronger with the downfall of Insight, Resolve and Empire. Infamy was "the place to be" for everyone which started the whole "down with the red beast" thing.

They beat qqme on a long tw at Plume city then they march down city of lost and took that from them as well. But that did not stop there, qqme members did not give up, they didnt fall when leadership failed and look where they are now. Everyone talking about how qqme is overpowered.

Now id like to see Infamy and the rest of the server do the same to qqme. dont give up and do watever it takes to beat em,
    once qqme takes a couple of falls they might crumble but they cant fall if no one tries. ijs

What a sexy post, When Nimpo was afk for 2 weeks we got down too 110 members. QQme did overcome adversity because they have really good sexy members. Honestly most probably came from Insight but i don't name names b:thanks. NO one can say people just joined QQme because they are bandwagon jumpers, Infamy was clearly the most powerful and that has switched. HOOOOW? Must have been bandwagon jumpers, leaving the most powerful faction for a weaker one. Maybe they just don't want to support that regime b:chuckle.

Too to TW and the maps future i have been thinking. EyeCandy has a pretty depressing post, but the difference here is we are not afraid to lose. Lose a couple tw's no big deal. QQme is just a faction with people who enjoy each other and like to play, with really excellent members. You disagree? Well go pick up that 101 barb we just denied from joining faction b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This is just advice from a former TW veteran, with 7+ months of experience doing TW in both sides of the 2 greatest factions in the Sanctuary server.

QQme and Infamy should take a lesson from Nefarious

…holding too much land is not a great thing to do…when you destroy your adversaries and take ALL the land not only you become the most hated faction (yeah people are that envious lol) and get all the bad WC comments when you win yet another land…but you eventually destroy the morale of the key TW-worthy factions to play against you to the point they stop doing TWs against you…you end up with all the land with the whole server’s little factions trying to fight against you only getting the 5-minute roll-outs TWs…which become very very boring but very time consuming since you waste time preparing before TW, from 30 minutes to 1hr before TW depending on your factions requirements.

Also the members will get bored/burned-out after a few months of never-ending TWs (3 TWs on Friday, up to 8TWs on Saturday and up to 8 more on Sunday, every weekend…I was literally waking up at 7:30 in the morning on Sat and/or Sunday to go to a TW after staying up until 1 am from the previous night after doing a 3-hr TW ordeal (from 10 pm to 1) …then you get into the trouble and stress of ppl not showing up to TW or quitting because they are fed up with the commitment or have “RL issues”. Tension rises; you play the blame game, more drama, more ppl quit. Then you start losing land or you start deciding which land you are going to give up because you don’t have enough ppl to fight in a 3-vs-1. Most of the old and experienced players have gone maybe even left to join your adversaries that are now aware of your weakness and playing your downfall while they and the whole server is trying to grab your land. Your faction then is full of noob players that have been plugged into the faction to fill the bleeding gash of old and experienced members that will be leaving. These new noob playerswill probably have no true TW experience, or don’t know how you do TWs…also pretty much no one knows anyone anymore, all are strangers thus contributing even more to your downfall…until you become the memory of that great faction that used to be so strong and run over the server…while the underdog faction(s) rises and maybe foolishly starts becoming the top faction(s) of the server and we start all over again…It has all happened before…is just silly that people don’t learn from others mistakes.

It would be so easy to hold up to a certain number of lands and share the map…even plan what lands to nab to only have TW at certain times thus freeing time in weekends for stuff other than TW…like omg RL O:

Okies now you can QQ about this post.
    tl;dr

/10chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    tl;dr

/10chars

got to agree with you there b:chuckle

anyways lets all cheer up and make this thread a happier place :D b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    got to agree with you there b:chuckle

anyways lets all cheer up and make this thread a happier place :D b:cute

Do a 14.5 yr old wisconsin macarena dance dat ought to cheer some ppl up b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Do a 14.5 yr old wisconsin macarena dance dat ought to cheer some ppl up b:laugh

b:surrender Dancing runs in my family but I decided to quit in like 5th grade xD I didn't like it as much as I liked running :3 It was either going onto pointe and ballroom or running... of course i chose the running b:cute

b:shocked Though I have to move soon probably because my sister needs better instructors Q_____Q
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    Mikako - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:surrender Dancing runs in my family but I decided to quit in like 5th grade xD I didn't like it as much as I liked running :3 It was either going onto pointe and ballroom or running... of course i chose the running b:cute

b:shocked Though I have to move soon probably because my sister needs better instructors Q_____Q

If i mention potatoes... are you going to go into a life story about how you had a pet potato that was run over by a car?
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    If i mention potatoes... are you going to go into a life story about how you had a pet potato that was run over by a car?

no o.o i don't eat potatoes that much they're weird xD

bleh my mom is currently obsessed with going "local" and "green" so we have a lot of stuff delivered these days... b:surrender